Scarlett Johansson

What do you think of ScarJo's singing career??

• She should stick to acting

• She's a good singer

Results are only viewable after voting.

kate

Jan 5, 2006
Can anyone identify the brown leather shoulder bag Scarlett Johansen's character is sporting in Matchpoint. We first see the bag in her scene with JRM's character when they run into each other on her way to an audition. Any good eyes out there??? I want that bag!!

mulberry rosemary
12603_index.jpg

Last Saturday I went to the cinema to see 'Match Point' and I throw an eye on Scarlett's bag: it's very basic but still very nice. Unfortunately, I don't know if Mulberry is sold here in Italy (I don't think so), I would really like a passe-partout bag like this!

Attachments

• ?imageQuality=0.9&imageWidth=290&imageHeight=290&imageName=enlargements%2Fe18018574_2705.jpg
    ?imageQuality=0.9&imageWidth=290&imageHeight=290&imageName=enlargements%2Fe18018574_2705.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 663
Superqueen said:
Last Saturday I went to the cinema to see 'Match Point' and I throw an eye on Scarlett's bag: it's very basic but still very nice. Unfortunately, I don't know if Mulberry is sold here in Italy (I don't think so), I would really like a passe-partout bag like this!

LVR sells a good bit of mulberry

Didn't catch this earlier thread - saw the film today and started my own thread to identify which Mullberry this was - thought it was Rosemary but now you guys are definitly saying it's the Roxanne? I need to get this bag. It looked so much softer that the Roxanne I saw at Saks (which was heavy and thick)

SuzyZ said:
Didn't catch this earlier thread - saw the film today and started my own thread to identify which Mullberry this was - thought it was Rosemary but now you guys are definitly saying it's the Roxanne? I need to get this bag. It looked so much softer that the Roxanne I saw at Saks (which was heavy and thick)

Which color did you see it in at Saks? I think the Oak might be softer and more flexible than the brown...and for sure more so than the black.

From the looks of the pic, it is for sure a Roxanne.

Went to Saks today - It is definitly a Roxanne - They only had black aand chocolate - I want the oak - called Neiman's - neither store has the bag in Oak anywhere in the country - but Neiman's say that they will be getting it back in (it is a classic in the Mulbrerry line and it isn't going anywhere) they will call me as soon as they get one - almost died over a $1700 Chloe on the way out of Saks but I have to set some boundaries for myself!!!! The SA did not know the name of the bag but it had a bunch of pockets and zippers and a change purse hanging off the bag - does anyone know it? I managed to get out of the store without charging it - wheew!!!! It wasn't easy.

SuzyZ said:
Went to Saks today - It is definitly a Roxanne - They only had black aand chocolate - I want the oak - called Neiman's - neither store has the bag in Oak anywhere in the country - but Neiman's say that they will be getting it back in (it is a classic in the Mulbrerry line and it isn't going anywhere) they will call me as soon as they get one - almost died over a $1700 Chloe on the way out of Saks but I have to set some boundaries for myself!!!! The SA did not know the name of the bag but it had a bunch of pockets and zippers and a change purse hanging off the bag - does anyone know it? I managed to get out of the store without charging it - wheew!!!! It wasn't easy.

I PM'd you with info....I will share where I saw some today after I make sure that Suzy gets hers! :biggrin:

In case any lurkers read this and grab them all...LOL

Bjara said:
I PM'd you with info....I will share where I saw some today after I make sure that Suzy gets hers! :biggrin:

In case any lurkers read this and grab them all...LOL

SuzyZ...how did it go? :biggrin:

Nordstrom's in South Coast Plaza had 5 in the Oak today.