Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous scarf and a gorgeous view! :heart:
Thank you Cookiefiend!

Gorgeous Croisette. What a wonderful colour for autumn and you wear it beautifully.
Many thanks, dear Pautinka!

Your orange Les Cles (?) CSGM is the perfect foil for blue week, Croisette! :love: Beautiful like Venice!
Thank you litchi, my blues are at home and I am unable to upload from my archives bc the server doesn't accept.
Don't know what happened, sorry.

Even the orange shawl has some BLUE! Looks like you are having beautiful weather! Can't wait to see what your new purchase might be.
Yes, one blue tassel, that's it. Everything is fine, scarf. Btw your cruiser QE was here!

Reactions: litchi and scarf1
My challenge to myself this week was to select blue scarves with only black and/or white in it (aside from blue). Presenting... my Dans l'atelier de Robert Dallet, Au Coin du Feu, Le Boubou H...
View attachment 3829013
View attachment 3829015
View attachment 3829016
And from my post last year, Flamingo Party and Harnais de la Presidents (maxi twilly).
View attachment 3829012

All gorgeous blues!! :loveeyes: Twins on the Dallet!! I rarely buy 90s any more, but that one was irresistible!! :love:

Reactions: litchi
My challenge to myself this week was to select blue scarves with only black and/or white in it (aside from blue). Presenting... my Dans l'atelier de Robert Dallet, Au Coin du Feu, Le Boubou H...
View attachment 3829013
View attachment 3829015
View attachment 3829016
And from my post last year, Flamingo Party and Harnais de la Presidents (maxi twilly).
View attachment 3829012

What a great challenge - twins on the Au Coin - just had to have because it shows a very traditional Norwegian knitting pattern I have knitted so many times :smile:

Couldn't decide which to wear today (both with blue). However, as it is such a dank and dreary day have opted for the orange Samouraïs with its blue hem.
I haven't seen many of the Etudes Pour Une Parure De Gala in white on here but it is far more striking IRL than on the H site so worth considering as a neutral. The white is shimmery, warm and soft. The details have a lot of blue. Fear of getting it dirty probably means it will be a special outings scarf though!

20170920_081659.jpeg20170920_081248.jpeg

Blue is my favorite color, and definitely my signature color. In fact, I have only a few scarves that do not have at least a bit of blue in them. Here are some blue beauties
Pavement, au coeur de la vie, Jardin de Leila,
Coupons Indians, jardin anglais, UTW,
Lab. Du temps, Zebra P, de la mer au cielView attachment 3828405

70s- Dragonflies, rendezvous rive gauche, les Parisiennes, AE 69/70, rose compass
View attachment 3828407
MaxiT:
View attachment 3828409
Some blue moussies:
View attachment 3828411
You have the most amazing collection of blues, litchi! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: litchi
You have the most amazing collection of blues, litchi! :heart::heart::heart:
Thank you, dear Elaine! :flowers: You are too sweet!
View attachment 3830195

I think my favourite colour is blue, but then I also love turquoise, aqua, teal, purple, lilac, coral..... In fact, I simply love colour. Most of my scarves have some blue, but here are three for now: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs, L'Arbre du Vent and De la Mer au Ciel.
We are twins on that pretty cw of De la Mer au Ciel, HermesHope!

Couldn't decide which to wear today (both with blue). However, as it is such a dank and dreary day have opted for the orange Samouraïs with its blue hem.
I haven't seen many of the Etudes Pour Une Parure De Gala in white on here but it is far more striking IRL than on the H site so worth considering as a neutral. The white is shimmery, warm and soft. The details have a lot of blue. Fear of getting it dirty probably means it will be a special outings scarf though!

View attachment 3829735View attachment 3829736
I spy a bit of blue!
Gorgeous Samouraï scarves!!! :heart:

Reactions: Pautinka
Status
Not open for further replies.