Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping by for a quick hello here in Scarflandia! Yesterday was brutal, and I worked from morning until after midnight! Today, I got a little time for me. :smile:

Here are some blues from this week:

Phaeton, my oldest scarf. So old even *I* am afraid to wash it so it comes out just for special occasions:

View attachment 3830279

Persona:

View attachment 3830280

Belles du Mexique:

View attachment 3830278

Yes, indeed, STILL wearing tank tops in late September....that should change next week, perhaps....
I love the way you style the Mors ring :heart:. I need to get one now :P

Reactions: bunnycat
A few archive pix...

Circus:
View attachment 3830303

Chiens au Rapport:
View attachment 3830304

Les Folies du Ciel:
View attachment 3830305

Mythes et Metamorphoses:
View attachment 3830307

Grands Fonds:
View attachment 3830312

What beauties Elaine! And you GF!!!! Yum!!!

:girlsigh:
Ladies - you've all outdone yourselves. I am astonished by these glorious scarves and bee-u-ti-ful people wearing them.
Brava!

(I wore red today - I'd had a freaky night and a bizarre day - so I needed a bright spot. Now I'm going to pet my dog and have a large glass of wine. Cheers!)

Aw! Feel better Cookiefiend! Wine helps....Bubble baths help too.

I love the way you style the Mors ring :heart:. I need to get one now :P

Thank you Moirai! I have never regretted my Mors purchase. This and my H cadena are the most used with my scarves!

The Samurais have inspired me to pull out a couple of Japonais-inspired scarves (and wonder sadly if I should have bought a 3rd Samurai - Pautinka's cw looks so delicious!): Equitation in navy and Chaque Rencontre in powder blue.
View attachment 3830458

Beautiful xincinsin! They are wonderful together!

Dropping by for a quick hello here in Scarflandia! Yesterday was brutal, and I worked from morning until after midnight! Today, I got a little time for me. [emoji2]

Here are some blues from this week:

Phaeton, my oldest scarf. So old even *I* am afraid to wash it so it comes out just for special occasions:

View attachment 3830279

Persona:

View attachment 3830280

Belles du Mexique:

View attachment 3830278

Yes, indeed, STILL wearing tank tops in late September....that should change next week, perhaps....
Lucky you bunnycat. We are definitely in the throes of autumn chills now. GREAT for scarf lovers! Thanks for the comment on my Samouraïs. You have fabby blue scarves. I especially like the Phaeton as it is a design I have been investigating for a while. It is one of those that I think has never dated.
Re washing, don't be scared. I have successfully washed two silk squares from the 1940s with no probs at all. One may actually be older than that. Both looked fresh as a daisy afterwards. [emoji4]

I spy the majestic Fuji-san in your Chaque Rencontre! The powder blue cw is lovely. :smile:
:amuse: I bought this because, for some strange reason, it reminded me of Rashomon - a movie concept that I have drilled into DS1 and DS2 so that they will accept it when Mummy mutters "Rashomon" apparently apropos of nothing. I also mutter it when my staff come up with very strange reasons for coming in to work late or taking 3-hour lunch breaks: of course they never do get the reference.
PicsArt_09-22-01.42.57.png

Some pics from the archives. :love:

Panthera Pardus CSGM
View attachment 3829464

Pelages et Camouflage mousseline stole
View attachment 3829465

Dans l'atelier de Robert Dallet silk 90
View attachment 3829461

Lalbhai silk 140
View attachment 3829463

Beeeeautiful everyone!

It's gotten really warm here again, so here are some archive shots of my true blues:

Les Ailes:

View attachment 3830284

Jardin Anglais:

View attachment 3830285

And here is my Atelier Dallet at Notre Dame:

View attachment 3830287

I've just ordered this Robert Dallet scarf after seeing your photos, It's just what I've been looking for but I overlooked it on H.com! I'm so glad you posted it :flowers:

Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
View attachment 3830195

I think my favourite colour is blue, but then I also love turquoise, aqua, teal, purple, lilac, coral..... In fact, I simply love colour. Most of my scarves have some blue, but here are three for now: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs, L'Arbre du Vent and De la Mer au Ciel.
I love that Pays des Oiseaux and the way you've match your lipstick to the magenta bits on the scarf!

Twins on both les ailes and jardin anglais! You look lovely as always!

Thank you dear scarf1, what a lovely thing to say. :hugs:

I've just ordered this Robert Dallet scarf after seeing your photos, It's just what I've been looking for but I overlooked it on H.com! I'm so glad you posted it :flowers:

You will not be disappointed Pessie. This was an unexpected joy for me. It wasn't on my radar at all, but when I saw it in person, I had to have it. Enjoy!

Reactions: scarf1 and Evia
Status
Not open for further replies.