Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Here's one that I was slow on the uptake for. (I know this one is hard to believe but it's true.)

I had recently begun buying scarves when Zebra Pegasus came out, but that was when I was still on the "smaller formats only" kick, I think. So I didn't get a 90. Didn't get a moussie or CSGM. It finally "clicked" and then I fell in love with it. Tried a maxi twilly but couldn't get it to work right on me to see the things I wanted to. Bought a pocket square to "tide me over" that I found preloved. But when the CSGT came out I knew I had found my match for format and fiber!

View attachment 5992607

View attachment 5992608
Beautiful cw, twin! I tried three cws of the ZP maxi twilly to no effect. But I love my 90 and CSGT.
IMG_8505.jpegIMG_5811.jpeg

Creeping off ban island to share a scarf I purchased last month. I liked the idea of Brandebourg Fleuris when it came out but I couldn’t figure out which cw was best on me and I wasn’t certain I wanted to take the plunge given the price of a double face. However, I finally saw this cw in person and just grabbed it. I love it! My first double face too. Definitely a slow burn on design and format.

View attachment 5992808
Just gorgeous, Glowworm. Love those elegant colors.

Good morning!!

This is certainly a case of tpf enablement/inspiration. Even though Premier chant (cream, orange, blue cw) was one of my earlier acquisitions straight from the H boutique I have not used it much - both because of the neutral main colour and due to my uncertainty about the style of Eduard Baribeaud.

How I ended up with two additional light coloured Baribeauds within the last year is entirely your faults!! J’accuse! :giggle:

I have already shared my danse des amazones in here, but now I am also slowly learning to wear my understated preloved Acte III.
I would have liked one of the more colorful cws, but this was such a bargain that I could not resist and now Think of it as a dress rehearsal…

View attachment 5992757

Wish you a Day of fairies and moonlight!
It’s a beautiful cw, HE, and suuts you beautifully.

Today’s scarf is a new in!!! My grail purchase for May
(unless I escape from Ban Island again … damn rowboats that seem to pop up unattended when I am strolling Ban Island beach late at night… what’s a girl to do?)

… is another Ex Libris en Kimonos! I am on a mission to expand my collection of them. This is sort of a Cinderella design for me. I saw examples early on when I discovered H scarves and went trolling the SOTD thread. At first I didn’t get what all the fuss was about and didn’t think the colorways I saw would work.

But finally after seeing more pics, and actually researching the colorway options, I went for the orange and black one the other month and now I am OBSESSED.

Presenting the red, mint, and brown one! I don’t think I’ve seen this one on the forum much?

View attachment 5992617

View attachment 5992618
How are you finding these? :yahoo: Gorgeous colours! I need to start staying awake later at night - the row boats are another level on your island :giggle:

Good morning!!

This is certainly a case of tpf enablement/inspiration. Even though Premier chant (cream, orange, blue cw) was one of my earlier acquisitions straight from the H boutique I have not used it much - both because of the neutral main colour and due to my uncertainty about the style of Eduard Baribeaud.

How I ended up with two additional light coloured Baribeauds within the last year is entirely your faults!! J’accuse! :giggle:

I have already shared my danse des amazones in here, but now I am also slowly learning to wear my understated preloved Acte III.
I would have liked one of the more colorful cws, but this was such a bargain that I could not resist and now Think of it as a dress rehearsal…

View attachment 5992757

Are you warming up to the style of Baribeaud? I personally love the detailed pen strokes and think this cw is lovely on you too and you wear it wonderfully!

Edit: the penny just dropped on the ‘dress rehearsal’ pun and I randomly started laughing out loud to the confusion of people around me. Haha, brilliant!

Beautiful cw, twin! I tried three cws of the ZP maxi twilly to no effect. But I love my 90 and CSGT.
View attachment 5992810View attachment 5992812
Beautiful dusky shades of ZP! I find the ZP triangle so wearable.

Last edited:
How are you finding these? :yahoo: Gorgeous colours! I need to start staying awake later at night - the row boats are another level on your island :giggle:

Are you warming up to the style of Baribeaud? I personally love the detailed pen strokes and think this cw is lovely on you too and you wear it wonderfully!

Edit: the penny just dropped on the ‘dress rehearsal’ pun and I randomly started laughing out loud to the confusion of people around me. Haha, brilliant!

Beautiful dusky shades of ZP! I find the ZP triangle so wearable.
Thank you @GloWW0rM and yes I am certainly Warming up to Baribeaud - I like the mix of minute details and rough edges in the style :smile: - and congratulation on that wonderful Brandenbourg Fleuris. You are making me second guess my choise of the Black/green cw. Yours is radiant!

• Thanks
Reactions: GloWW0rM
Creeping off ban island to share a scarf I purchased last month. I liked the idea of Brandebourg Fleuris when it came out but I couldn’t figure out which cw was best on me and I wasn’t certain I wanted to take the plunge given the price of a double face. However, I finally saw this cw in person and just grabbed it. I love it! My first double face too. Definitely a slow burn on design and format.

View attachment 5992808
This is so lovely on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: GloWW0rM
My SOTD is a design I love in a format that was puzzling to me. But I have found I enjoy wearing it this way.
Hermes Station bandana
View attachment 5992634
Gorgeous colors for you!!!

Good morning!!

View attachment 5992757

I'm so glad you fell in to the Acte iii boat! I love this one on you!

View attachment 5992808
It's glorious!!! Brandibourgs is another one of those on my "nope" list, except for the FLeuri release. Y'all make it soooooo sooo tempting!

View attachment 5992810View attachment 5992812
Yay twin! :ghi5: I too just can't understand why I couldn't get the maxi twilly to work on me. I tried twice!

I was slow to warm up to the twilly format. I soon figured out that it was primarily used as Hermes bag handle protectors, and so I pretty much ignored it. Recently, however, I have acquired a few twillies. They add a flourish, a fanfare in this case, to an otherwise forgettable outfit.

Parade et Fanfare twilly is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5992814
Super cute and just the right pop!

Splash Park is the ultimate Cinderella scarf for me - it fit as soon as I tried it on!

View attachment 5992833
The colors are perfect for you!

Hellllloooooo Scarflandia!

A quick post and run from me today as I did not get to bed until about 4:30 AM and am finding it hard to put more than 2 or 3 words together at one time today. :cray:

But here is a quick Cinderella glow up story for your amusement. :P

Aline Honore and Parures de Samouraïs. I mean...what was my problem???? :lol: I sincerely don't know. I mean, I do know. It's the same problem I have with Brandebourgs- military and armor. I don't do military, armor or patriotic. Why on earth would I want to wear a scarf picturing it??? But then I read through the Clubhouse thread, and HAD to have it. HAD TO. :roflmfao: Luckily acquired one in a colorway I like before things sold out all the way.

Here's the thread. If you don't have a samourais yet and don't want enablement, please don't go there!

samouraislate1.jpg