Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Happy Saturday everyone and a big thank you to @Karenska for a great week and to you all of you for the fantastic associations and enjoyable music videos and clips! :flowers: 🎶
Channeling the Disco Era this morning with Hermès Flagship tied to show the shiny disco ball and a separate photo featuring the corner vignette with the band! I invite @HermesEchidna to come up with the perfect name for them...Poseidon and the Waves? Take it away, HE!!!
View attachment 5990692
View attachment 5990684
Apologies for the very blue early morning light on the flat photo-- the mod shot shows truer colors.
Hihi. What an intriguing Challenge. My brain is already on weekend so your expectations might be let down. But That must be greek god Zeus (roman Jupiter) with his Lightning bolts.

So…
Zeus & The Sailors?
Greeeced Lightnings?
Zeus and the Sea Bottom Rock Boyz?
The Disco Bay bolts?
Huey Zeus and the shipping news?
Godfather and the seahorses?
Jupiter and the Jelly Fish?
Zeusie and the sirenes?

Hihi. What an intriguing Challenge. My brain is already on weekend so your expectations might be let down. But That must be greek god Zeus (roman Jupiter) with his Lightning bolts.

So…
Zeus & The Sailors?
Greeeced Lightnings?
Zeus and the Sea Bottom Rock Boyz?
The Disco Bay bolts?
Huey Zeus and the shipping news?
Godfather and the seahorses?
Jupiter and the Jelly Fish?
Zeusie and the sirenes?
First of all apologies for my calendar confusion y’all! I am babysitting and apparently my brain has been hijacked by a three year old because it is definitely Friday all day today!! @HermesEchidna I vote for Greeced Lightning!⚡️ ⚡️Great suggestions all but that hit my funny bone and now I have an ear worm to boot…

Your scarf enthusiasm is so endearing! I feel the same way on this thread. Love that too colorway of Carnival des Animaux, I’m less familiar with that one and I like the border.
Thanks, Jereni. 🥰Yes, the black border seems easier to pair w black tops I’ve been wearing most of the winter. I need to plan some tops w other 2 Carnivals, I haven’t even worn the pink one and I love my pinks!

Shout out to @Jereni (twin!) for showing me this beautiful scarf pairing with pink.
I could not style this one in a way that I loved, and had placed it in my rehoming pile.

Today, I am ecstatic to have found a way!

View attachment 5990859

And I even found a selfie "song"... who knew?

Forever Orange and Jereni, that’s a stunning combo!! 😍😍😍Love it!

Wow, that is an amazing scarf-on-site @Helena7!!! I would love to see green/white Eleftheria on you! It is so helpful and inspirational to see how people style their silks!
I’ll try to ‘model’ it for you 😅😄. I love how you tied that one a few pages back. I’ll try to find it and learn that knot.
Thanks for your helpful messages here. Very appreciated 💜🙌