Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Showing my love for Christine Henry!

Giverny from a cold winter day last year.
View attachment 6006813

Pays Des Oiseaux Fleurs from just last week softly braided. View attachment 6006814

Playing around with Nuees Imaginaires - always amazed that a contrasting hem can work to pull an outfit together.
View attachment 6006832

My SOTD is a colorful Reves des Escargots.
View attachment 6006833
So nice to see you, Magjes! Such beautiful CH examples and that Nuees Imaginaires is fantastic.

Reactions: MAGJES
Tonight is Star Wars Night at the local baseball park, so I thought my scarf should also have a starry theme. Hemispherium Coeli Boreale is a Loic Dubigeon design based on Hugo Grygkar's Zodiac.

View attachment 6006480

My scarf of the day is Hemispherium Coeli Boreale.

View attachment 6006661
How much fun is this, Rbh! Such an extraordinary design, it’s on my wish list, for sure. And such a great cw, in your favorite red, yes?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
It’s a birthday week here too - sending many happy returns to @bunnycat & Mr Bcat in shared celebration!
Not on theme (unless I really stretch and say ‘Ugo’ is a form of ‘Hugo’? :thinking:), but it IS a favourite. I cannot think of anything more festive than Space Derby. It’s a truly joyful scarf for me and I’ve noticed I gravitate towards it when I'm happy.

View attachment 6006498

Bonus pic of a rather magnificent bearded Iris that chose today to bloom. It survived a fierce cold spell this winter and I’m delighted to see it blossom again. Doesn’t it look like silk and velvet? Hermes, please: make more purples! 💜
View attachment 6006499

Looking forward to catching up, wishing everyone a great end to the week.
Happy Birthday, dear Lellabelle! That Space Derby is a stunner (joyfulnis a perfect description!) as is the magnificent Iris. So bright ya gotta wear shades!

The same happy dilemma this week as last-- I notice so many H designs in my collection once I start focusing! Too many to post so I will stick to my plan of "introducing" my new-ins, like this one! Christine Henry's Planifleurs for a busy day of errands and appointments. I had been hankering for a bright pink floral and @Maedi's lovely choice was the push I needed (:flowers: 🙏 ) as I am very fond of this design. :heart: Also, a new marinière boatneck and it is green!
View attachment 6005957

I love the beautiful pink floral scarf and the green marinière! So wonderful!

Pre-brithday activities have commenced for both Mr Bcat and myself. (We are one week apart.) He came home with a box of whisky (yes- a box...not a bottle :roflmfao: ) and a big silly grin like a kid who's been in a candy store. And heck, so did I! :lol: Different store. Different candy.

I went in to the boutique wearing Francoise Heron Vinci 90cm mousse PM, which I believe comes from my birth year.

View attachment 6005841

Left with 2 twillies (one in the gift vault for later) and some lipstick in Pourpre Figue which I immediately put on when I saw it. Funny Ice Cream finally came home to me today. I have hemmed and hawed for months now but saw the black and multi color at the store that I had been interested in.

View attachment 6005839

View attachment 6005840
Happy Birthday, dear Bunny, and to DH, as well. Congratulations on your birthday gifts, and the lipstick is lovely.

Reactions: Maedi and bunnycat
DH is such a gem and the scarf is beautiful in its blue tonality.
Thank you, it is really pretty @Maedi and so helpful to see moussies in TPF mod shots because they look nothing like their photos!!!
Such a beautiful moussie, Lkb. That painted compass rose is glorious, please take a scarf-on-site shot!
Congratulations, Lkb! I have always admired this shawl, it’s stunning. And those sandals!! I love them!
All so beautiful, Fifi. We are twins with Axis Mundi and sisters with Peuple de Vent. Christine Henry is one of my very favorite H designers and I collected her work from early on. How nice that you have corresponded with her and bought one of her trees of life paintings - it’s exquisite. I wrote her once to tell her how much I admire her work and she responded in her lovely way. (As did Alice Shirley!). If you look at Ms. Henry’s website under her category Légendes et mythologies, she includes her Cave Felem mosaic painting and talks about how Jean-Louis Dumas chose it as the model for her first H design - 1993. Your kitties are all so beautiful. I miss my cats so much. No pets right now but someday soon. I cat sit two sweethearts and the little girl across the street visits, so I am not completely bereft. Some of my treasured CH collection.
Rives Fertiles - I do want this in the silvery blue cw someday.
View attachment 6007076
My newest, Fleur et Papillons de Tissus, giant triangle
View attachment 6007077
Axis Mundi (grail!!!) See my Wedgwood horse pendant/brooch peeping out.
View attachment 6007078
L’Arbre de Vie in a cw I sought for a long time. Twins with @Cookiefiend.
View attachment 6007084
Les Chemins Secrets, 140 summer silk

View attachment 6007091
Pique Fleuri de Provence gav - such happy colors.
View attachment 6007089
Forces de la Vie - another design like Rives Fertiles depicting early cultures.
View attachment 6007086
Peuple de Vent plisse. The colors in this cw are extraordinary. Plisses are fun but the extraordinary designs are lost in the pleats, unfortunately. The ring is my beloved mom’s mother’s ring.
View attachment 6007080
And speaking of cats, Minette’s precious litter, 2008. I call this portrait “Les Six”. My Mischief (“Chiff”), first born and the smallest of the bunch, is the tiny guy way on the left. He left us in Fall 2022, the day of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.
View attachment 6007083
Minette, May and July 2023. She passed in July. My sweet little lady.
View attachment 6007092View attachment 6007093
I hope my kitty recollections haven’t made anyone sad. Today in the Capital District the weather is gorgeous and not humid as it’s been. I hope you all have a lovely day! :hugs:
I don't think we ever get tired of seeing your lovely cat family photos @Karenska and all the pet lovers here understand that unique love and loss, too. I am always delighted to see TPF fur babies! Your Christine Henry collection is so perfectly lovely and beautifully and thoughtfully curated. Real treasures here... and thank you for the compliments-- I have been hard at "work" as you can see!
My SOYD, not on theme but in keeping with dinner with family and friends in Belgravia in Bloom I wore Faubourg Tropicale and H clic bangle.

View attachment 6007071
It is a beautiful cw @paula24jen and really suits the design, too. Your Clic H is perfect of course! Amazing how it really amps up the scarf's impact. It makes me want to get every color... :facepalm: more enablement and temptation!
I love the beautiful pink floral scarf and the green marinière! So wonderful!
Happy weekend dear scarfies!

Today I am wearing Tulipomanie by Aline Honoré 🌷

View attachment 6007105
Thank you @redheaddem and :flowers: right back at you! This gorgeous Tulipomanie on your stripes is perfection!!! Florals + Stripes for the win!

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for a great "Hot Stuff" H designer week. I enjoyed getting hip with H designs and as always I learned a lot and expanded the wish list! For my final post I am going to share a new-to-me Les Cabanes, by François Houtin from SS 2019. Of the incredibly beautiful CSGM designs that I have collected to date, this one is without a doubt my very very very favorite. From the color and the toile-like feeling, to the artist's style and the fairytale quality, I have been utterly enchanted. I can't say this in front of the others, of course, but the heart loves what the heart loves, right? If anyone has the Histoire de Carré, I would appreciate it! In the meantime, I entertain myself inventing my own tales for each of the darling little "cabanes"...
A big thank you to @Croisette7 for the inspiration and to @MAGJES, for further enablement. Delighted to be twin and sister to you both. Bonus shoe pairing because, well, it is too good not to share!
View attachment 6006884
View attachment 6006889
View attachment 6006890
It looks marvelos with your accessories, LKB! I am sisters with you on it - I got one in blanc/sepia. The shawl is like a painting - the details are amazing, and it especially looks marvelous in monochrome!

Many thanks for your nice comment, fifi!

I'm blown away by your wonderful Giverny!

Thank you bunnycat! Twins on the MT.

Your MP stole is gorgeous on you!
Thank you Croisette!

Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for a great "Hot Stuff" H designer week. I enjoyed getting hip with H designs and as always I learned a lot and expanded the wish list! For my final post I am going to share a new-to-me Les Cabanes, by François Houtin from SS 2019. Of the incredibly beautiful CSGM designs that I have collected to date, this one is without a doubt my very very very favorite. From the color and the toile-like feeling, to the artist's style and the fairytale quality, I have been utterly enchanted. I can't say this in front of the others, of course, but the heart loves what the heart loves, right? If anyone has the Histoire de Carré, I would appreciate it! In the meantime, I entertain myself inventing my own tales for each of the darling little "cabanes"...
A big thank you to @Croisette7 for the inspiration and to @MAGJES, for further enablement. Delighted to be twin and sister to you both. Bonus shoe pairing because, well, it is too good not to share!
View attachment 6006884
View attachment 6006889
View attachment 6006890
Simply stunning on you LKB!

All so beautiful, Fifi. We are twins with Axis Mundi and sisters with Peuple de Vent. Christine Henry is one of my very favorite H designers and I collected her work from early on. How nice that you have corresponded with her and bought one of her trees of life paintings - it’s exquisite. I wrote her once to tell her how much I admire her work and she responded in her lovely way. (As did Alice Shirley!). If you look at Ms. Henry’s website under her category Légendes et mythologies, she includes her Cave Felem mosaic painting and talks about how Jean-Louis Dumas chose it as the model for her first H design - 1993. Your kitties are all so beautiful. I miss my cats so much. No pets right now but someday soon. I cat sit two sweethearts and the little girl across the street visits, so I am not completely bereft. Some of my treasured CH collection.
View attachment 6007076
View attachment 6007077
View attachment 6007078
View attachment 6007084

View attachment 6007091
View attachment 6007089
View attachment 6007086
Peuple de Vent plisse. The colors in this cw are extraordinary. Plisses are fun but the extraordinary designs are lost in the pleats, unfortunately. The ring is my beloved mom’s mother’s ring.
View attachment 6007080
And speaking of cats, Minette’s precious litter, 2008. I call this portrait “Les Six”. My Mischief (“Chiff”), first born and the smallest of the bunch, is the tiny guy way on the left. He left us in Fall 2022, the day of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.
View attachment 6007083
I hope my kitty recollections haven’t made anyone sad. Today in the Capital District the weather is gorgeous and not humid as it’s been. I hope you all have a lovely day! :hugs:
Beautiful CH parade Karenska! Thank you for sharing some lovely memories of Chiff and Minette. :hugs:

Happy Birthday, dear Bunny, and to DH, as well. Congratulations on your birthday gifts, and the lipstick is lovely.
Thank you dear Karenska! :hugs:

View attachment 6007105
Glorious- more scarves and stripes this week!!!!

View attachment 6007076
View attachment 6007077
View attachment 6007078
View attachment 6007084

View attachment 6007091
View attachment 6007089
View attachment 6007086
View attachment 6007080
View attachment 6007083
Magnificent Henry Silks! and twins on the Triangle!
Precious furbaby photos. Special memories.
View attachment 6006884
View attachment 6006889
View attachment 6006890
So much style in this quiet neutral colorway. ...and OHHH those adorable shoes!!

View attachment 6007105
Stunning color!

Thank you, it is really pretty @Maedi and so helpful to see moussies in TPF mod shots because they look nothing like their photos!!!

I don't think we ever get tired of seeing your lovely cat family photos @Karenska and all the pet lovers here understand that unique love and loss, too. I am always delighted to see TPF fur babies! Your Christine Henry collection is so perfectly lovely and beautifully and thoughtfully curated. Real treasures here... and thank you for the compliments-- I have been hard at "work" as you can see!

It is a beautiful cw @paula24jen and really suits the design, too. Your Clic H is perfect of course! Amazing how it really amps up the scarf's impact. It makes me want to get every color... :facepalm: more enablement and temptation!

Thank you @redheaddem and :flowers: right back at you! This gorgeous Tulipomanie on your stripes is perfection!!! Florals + Stripes for the win!
Thank you so much, dear Lkb. :hugs: