Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Always in awe of your spectacular MP stole. Those colors are just outstanding.

Love this eye catching colorway! Made for you!
Thank you MAGJES!
Showing my love for Christine Henry!

Giverny from a cold winter day last year.
View attachment 6006813

Pays Des Oiseaux Fleurs from just last week softly braided. View attachment 6006814

Playing around with Nuees Imaginaires - always amazed that a contrasting hem can work to pull an outfit together.
View attachment 6006832

My SOTD is a colorful Reves des Escargots.
View attachment 6006833
Beautiful CH array!

Reactions: MAGJES

View attachment 6006813

Pays Des Oiseaux Fleurs from just last week softly braided. View attachment 6006814

Playing around with Nuees Imaginaires - always amazed that a contrasting hem can work to pull an outfit together.
View attachment 6006832

View attachment 6006833
Glad to see you posting again. I always enjoyed the outfit/scarf combos you do. You have a very unique style of doing Hermes. Special.

Cave Felem has become a coveted Grail for many. The mosaic trompe l’oeil graphics are amazing and the cat pictured in the center is captivating and resonates with all of us that have feline babies. I also adore all of the darling critters that appear along the borders. The design was based on the famous Cave Canem mosaic found in The House of the Tragic Poet in Pompeii
View attachment 6006739

That is very interesting information about the connection of this design to the ruins of Pompeii. I recently added the taupe CW of this design to my collection. Having the context for it makes me appreciate the design even more. Thank you for sharing.

Tonight is Star Wars Night at the local baseball park, so I thought my scarf should also have a starry theme. Hemispherium Coeli Boreale is a Loic Dubigeon design based on Hugo Grygkar's Zodiac.

View attachment 6006480

My scarf of the day is Hemispherium Coeli Boreale.

View attachment 6006661
This is great! I love the whole outfit, post and information @Redbirdhermes! I hope you have fun tonight.
Stunning with your outfit on Samourais! WOW this is such a gem. The purples and like wedgewood blue is so special.
And drooling seeing your tulips :drool: . Gorgeous
Oh wow to them all. The special edition Portugaise is so special. I often think of getting that one. It is such a good horse design. And wowza the trellis jacquard is stunning and the green color is wow :faint: . Smelling salts needed. And of course I am utterly smitten by costume in the green and jewels :love: Congratulations on your new acquisitions. Your style eye and collecting is so fun to see on here. I love the sharing on here of our treasures and have missed it these months. I must find more time to hop on. Joy joy joy
Thank you so much @Nomad!!! You are missed here for sure. I have been pretty focused and trying to stay disciplined...emphasis on the word *trying* :rolleyes:

View attachment 6006813

View attachment 6006832

View attachment 6006833
The foyer :heart: The Moussie :heart: The Lip color :heart:
Your collection is so amazing and your stylings are so lovely always @MAGJES! I am delighted to see you back in Scarflandia and thank you very much for your sweet remark...
A little bit of Kermit Oliver today
View attachment 6006666
Kermit Oliver is always on point @AnnaE.
This moussie is so beautiful on this vibrant pink top that I about fell over so thanks for that …
Oh, @Jereni you made my day!
What an amazing post! I will wait for that scarf-on-site as it will be perfection… and so fun! One of the best moussie stoles ever!!
Today, a beloved H designer who has created many popular, delightful scarves. She is also a painter and is the sweetest, kindest person. When I was getting ready to write up a post about her design L’Arbre de Vie for Instagram I couldn’t find the customary “story behind” text that Hermès normally provides, so I messaged her and she provided a beautifully detailed text in her own words describing it.

She also sent me the H “story behind” Axis Mundi for me to use in a future post. When I posted both designs on IG she personally messaged me thanking me and complimenting me… So gracious and thoughtful!

I purchased from her this beautiful piece which was issued as a limited edition entitled Maahi, Le Grand Arbre de la PluieView attachment 6006772

Here is Christine Henry’s amazing Axis Mundi. Trees are Christine
Henry’s favorite subject and this is a quintessential piece featuring a giant oak tree at the center of creation
View attachment 6006734

Inspired by the Roma people and their traditions: Peuple du Vent
View attachment 6006735

The romantic and poetic Fleurs de Giverny takes its inspiration from Monet’s lush and idyllic gardens at his residence in Giverny
View attachment 6006736

And continuing to the south of France with Pique Fleuri de Provence, a design whose graphics echo the colorful textiles produced in that region
View attachment 6006738

Cave Felem has become a coveted Grail for many. The mosaic trompe l’oeil graphics are amazing and the cat pictured in the center is captivating and resonates with all of us that have feline babies. I also adore all of the darling critters that appear along the borders. The design was based on the famous Cave Canem mosaic found in The House of the Tragic Poet in Pompeii
View attachment 6006739

And, just because, here is a pic of my black kitty, Mimi that I took yesterday … I had set aside some baskets to clean and put away and found Mimi who had quickly settled inside of them… I mean, how could I not get the scarf in this CW?
View attachment 6006775

Also, as some may remember, I lost my dearest love Ponki in January to terminal illness… He was only 6 years old, which was extra hard for us… Well, providentially, a week after we heard about a kitty up for adoption and welcomed Miso to our home… Below a pic of Ponki followed by Miso
View attachment 6006780
View attachment 6006781

And, moving on to one of my top 5 shawls of all time: L’Arbre de Vie. I searched far and wide for this one and it remains one that I constantly reach for and repeatedly take on my travels… A true workhorse in my collection… Here I am with @Pirula wearing it in Paris
View attachment 6006784

And, this was my SOTD: Christine Henry’s fabulous Reves des Escargots
View attachment 6006737
So many beauties both silk and feline in this post @Living.la.vida.fifi!!! Your Cave Felem is amazing, and now I am so interested in the Reves d'Escargots and enjoying your and @MAGJES' cws ...
An exercise in Too Much, but I wanted to get in a photo with an H connection before the week ends, and I’m sure to be in gardening clothes tomorrow! Aline Honoré View attachment 6006792
This is just an amazing photo @Teaforparrots-- all so beautiful together-- trees, scarf, top and wearer!
Thank you kindly Jereni! I really like this colorway, and also the peach and green one too.

I totally get that with these maxi twillies and other long skinny formats like the mufflers. They are a long piece of silk. There are a couple of things you can easily do. One is place the center of the scarf in front (tag is in front) and wrap the scarf so the ends come back to the front. Then just tie the ends on to the material in front. It's very, very secure.

View attachment 6006756

Another is to put it on with the center tag at back, then wrap the ends around each other in the front so they cross over each other, and tie the tips in the back. Both of these work great for summer heat. (Pardon my hair....I've sweated all over it since this AM... :lol: 😭 )

View attachment 6006791

:lol: That he was...wouldn't all fit in a bag... :roflmfao: The Scotch was in boxes, the bourbon was not.

Scarf and stripe perfection!
I can't wait for the 140! Thanks for the info! Love the way you've showcased the peach and grey side.

Beautiful!!! Love this- perfect color choice for it too. (PS - see my post upthread a few posts about the maxi twillies. Same thing applies to these stoles.) Here's Mythiques Phoenix stole styled for heavy summer heat:

View attachment 6006799
Les Armes de Paris with a little Mini Mors ring as a necklace pendant.

View attachment 6006812
So beautiful all @bunnycat! Thank you for the moussie stole inspiration-- love how you tied/styled it for summer!

This is great! I love the whole outfit, post and information @Redbirdhermes! I hope you have fun tonight.

Thank you so much @Nomad!!! You are missed here for sure. I have been pretty focused and trying to stay disciplined...emphasis on the word *trying* :rolleyes:

Your collection is so amazing and your stylings are so lovely always @MAGJES! I am delighted to see you back in Scarflandia and thank you very much for your sweet remark...

Kermit Oliver is always on point @AnnaE.

Oh, @Jereni you made my day!

So many beauties both silk and feline in this post @Living.la.vida.fifi!!! Your Cave Felem is amazing, and now I am so interested in the Reves d'Escargots and enjoying your and @MAGJES' cws ...

This is just an amazing photo @Teaforparrots-- all so beautiful together-- trees, scarf, top and wearer!

So beautiful all @bunnycat! Thank you for the moussie stole inspiration-- love how you tied/styled it for summer!
You’re welcome! Thank you! You’ll find your way with the stole. I had the same problem at first.

Good morning all. It is H for Natsuno Hidaka for me today. Hat tip to @scarf1 for the inspiration to pounce on this lovely Rose de Compass moussie stole. I definitely need stole tying lessons, but I am pleased to have gotten the compass rose to show. Including a bonus shot of this beautiful puddle of chiffon silk and of the compass rose painted on the floor of my foyer by a local artist! DH says I need to stand in the middle while he takes a mod shot from above for a "scarf-on-site" :lol:

View attachment 6006642
View attachment 6006643 View attachment 6006644
DH is such a gem and the scarf is beautiful in its blue tonality.

I'm a few days late to the horse party, and I wasn't able to wear my new (vintage) purchase, Pampa. However, I did get plenty of inspiration from the Medieval Fayre we attended on the weekend! Jousting included :biggrin:

View attachment 6004852

View attachment 6004851
What a photo! Look at that rampant wolf on the cloth. I wonder if they are draft horses, they look kind of stocky. Your Pampas is lovely, congratulations.

Good morning all. It is H for Natsuno Hidaka for me today. Hat tip to @scarf1 for the inspiration to pounce on this lovely Rose de Compass moussie stole. I definitely need stole tying lessons, but I am pleased to have gotten the compass rose to show. Including a bonus shot of this beautiful puddle of chiffon silk and of the compass rose painted on the floor of my foyer by a local artist! DH says I need to stand in the middle while he takes a mod shot from above for a "scarf-on-site" :lol:

View attachment 6006642
View attachment 6006643 View attachment 6006644
Such a beautiful moussie, Lkb. That painted compass rose is glorious, please take a scarf-on-site shot!

Blown away by this gorgeous outfit! Love that shade of green and just perfection of the details!

All so incredibly beautiful… That was the Samourais CW “that got away” for me… It so amazing! I’ve always admired that black/white/green CW of Sieste as well

Such an amazing silk! One of my all-time favorites… Not only the design, but also this sublime color mix! A breeze to tie aa well

Pure joy right here! What an amazing silk!

So incredibly elegant

Yes! There is a black/gold CW of that scarf! But I still like the purple more… I adore anything stripes so, of course, H2O resonates with me

Another perfect of a beautiful reverse on a double-sides scarf

What an amazing post! I will wait for that scarf-on-site as it will be perfection… and so fun! One of the best moussie stoles ever!!

Oh geez… Thank you for reminding me about Loic Dubigeon! I neglected to mention it on my previous post and I also neglected to say that the scarf fit the theme due to its title aa well! Love this CW that I don’t think I’ve seen modeled

Gorgeous! Is this Les Cheyennes or Plumes de l’Ouest?
Many thanks for your nice comment, fifi!
Today, a beloved H designer who has created many popular, delightful scarves. She is also a painter and is the sweetest, kindest person. When I was getting ready to write up a post about her design L’Arbre de Vie for Instagram I couldn’t find the customary “story behind” text that Hermès normally provides, so I messaged her and she provided a beautifully detailed text in her own words describing it.

She also sent me the H “story behind” Axis Mundi for me to use in a future post. When I posted both designs on IG she personally messaged me thanking me and complimenting me… So gracious and thoughtful!

I purchased from her this beautiful piece which was issued as a limited edition entitled Maahi, Le Grand Arbre de la PluieView attachment 6006772

Henry’s favorite subject and this is a quintessential piece featuring a giant oak tree at the center of creation
View attachment 6006734

View attachment 6006735

The romantic and poetic Fleurs de Giverny takes its inspiration from Monet’s lush and idyllic gardens at his residence in Giverny
View attachment 6006736

And continuing to the south of France with Pique Fleuri de Provence, a design whose graphics echo the colorful textiles produced in that region
View attachment 6006738

View attachment 6006739

And, just because, here is a pic of my black kitty, Mimi that I took yesterday … I had set aside some baskets to clean and put away and found Mimi who had quickly settled inside of them… I mean, how could I not get the scarf in this CW?
View attachment 6006775

Also, as some may remember, I lost my dearest love Ponki in January to terminal illness… He was only 6 years old, which was extra hard for us… Well, providentially, a week after we heard about a kitty up for adoption and welcomed Miso to our home… Below a pic of Ponki followed by Miso
View attachment 6006780
View attachment 6006781

And, moving on to one of my top 5 shawls of all time: L’Arbre de Vie. I searched far and wide for this one and it remains one that I constantly reach for and repeatedly take on my travels… A true workhorse in my collection… Here I am with @Pirula wearing it in Paris
View attachment 6006784

View attachment 6006737
I'm blown away by your wonderful Giverny!
Thank you kindly Jereni! I really like this colorway, and also the peach and green one too.

I totally get that with these maxi twillies and other long skinny formats like the mufflers. They are a long piece of silk. There are a couple of things you can easily do. One is place the center of the scarf in front (tag is in front) and wrap the scarf so the ends come back to the front. Then just tie the ends on to the material in front. It's very, very secure.

View attachment 6006756

Another is to put it on with the center tag at back, then wrap the ends around each other in the front so they cross over each other, and tie the tips in the back. Both of these work great for summer heat. (Pardon my hair....I've sweated all over it since this AM... :lol: 😭 )

View attachment 6006791

:lol: That he was...wouldn't all fit in a bag... :roflmfao: The Scotch was in boxes, the bourbon was not.

Scarf and stripe perfection!

Stunning as a top!!!

Ooooh- there's that pretty green bordered colorwway!

:lol: No- he just needed extra space to lug all that back to the car! :roflmfao: And thank you!

Love this Les Bles! I still shed a small tear every time I see a Les Bles and recall the vintage men's tie in icy blue that I missed out on for Mr Bcat...

Urban perfection!!!

More scarves and striped for the win!!!

Gorgeous Gloria! Good luck at your dentist appt! :hugs:

Thank you Croisette!

Thank you kindly fifi!

Oh the pattern and color matching here is stellar Croisette!

I still go gaga over that Brides Fleuri! :love:
Thank you bunnycat! Twins on the MT.
I can't wait for the 140! Thanks for the info! Love the way you've showcased the peach and grey side.

Beautiful!!! Love this- perfect color choice for it too. (PS - see my post upthread a few posts about the maxi twillies. Same thing applies to these stoles.) Here's Mythiques Phoenix stole styled for heavy summer heat:

View attachment 6006799
Your MP stole is gorgeous on you!

Reactions: MAGJES
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for a great "Hot Stuff" H designer week. I enjoyed getting hip with H designs and as always I learned a lot and expanded the wish list! For my final post I am going to share a new-to-me Les Cabanes, by François Houtin from SS 2019. Of the incredibly beautiful CSGM designs that I have collected to date, this one is without a doubt my very very very favorite. From the color and the toile-like feeling, to the artist's style and the fairytale quality, I have been utterly enchanted. I can't say this in front of the others, of course, but the heart loves what the heart loves, right? If anyone has the Histoire de Carré, I would appreciate it! In the meantime, I entertain myself inventing my own tales for each of the darling little "cabanes"...
A big thank you to @Croisette7 for the inspiration and to @MAGJES, for further enablement. Delighted to be twin and sister to you both. Bonus shoe pairing because, well, it is too good not to share!
Les Cabanes .jpg
Cabanes.jpg
CSGM Les Cabanes (03).jpg

View attachment 6006734

View attachment 6006735

View attachment 6006736

View attachment 6006738

View attachment 6006739

View attachment 6006775

View attachment 6006780
View attachment 6006781

View attachment 6006784

View attachment 6006737
All so beautiful, Fifi. We are twins with Axis Mundi and sisters with Peuple de Vent. Christine Henry is one of my very favorite H designers and I collected her work from early on. How nice that you have corresponded with her and bought one of her trees of life paintings - it’s exquisite. I wrote her once to tell her how much I admire her work and she responded in her lovely way. (As did Alice Shirley!). If you look at Ms. Henry’s website under her category Légendes et mythologies, she includes her Cave Felem mosaic painting and talks about how Jean-Louis Dumas chose it as the model for her first H design - 1993. Your kitties are all so beautiful. I miss my cats so much. No pets right now but someday soon. I cat sit two sweethearts and the little girl across the street visits, so I am not completely bereft. Some of my treasured CH collection.
Rives Fertiles - I do want this in the silvery blue cw someday.
IMG_0648.jpeg
My newest, Fleur et Papillons de Tissus, giant triangle
IMG_0683.jpeg
Axis Mundi (grail!!!) See my Wedgwood horse pendant/brooch peeping out.
IMG_0565.jpeg
L’Arbre de Vie in a cw I sought for a long time. Twins with @Cookiefiend.
IMG_6227.jpeg
Les Chemins Secrets, 140 summer silk

IMG_4829.jpeg
Pique Fleuri de Provence gav - such happy colors.
IMG_3618.jpeg
Forces de la Vie - another design like Rives Fertiles depicting early cultures.
IMG_5386.jpeg
Peuple de Vent plisse. The colors in this cw are extraordinary. Plisses are fun but the extraordinary designs are lost in the pleats, unfortunately. The ring is my beloved mom’s mother’s ring.
IMG_7127.jpeg
And speaking of cats, Minette’s precious litter, 2008. I call this portrait “Les Six”. My Mischief (“Chiff”), first born and the smallest of the bunch, is the tiny guy way on the left. He left us in Fall 2022, the day of Queen Elizabeth’s funeral.
IMG_3400.jpeg
Minette, May and July 2023. She passed in July. My sweet little lady.
IMG_9293.jpegIMG_9520.jpeg
I hope my kitty recollections haven’t made anyone sad. Today in the Capital District the weather is gorgeous and not humid as it’s been. I hope you all have a lovely day! :hugs:

Last edited:
Thank you @Living.la.vida.fifi for a great "Hot Stuff" H designer week. I enjoyed getting hip with H designs and as always I learned a lot and expanded the wish list! For my final post I am going to share a new-to-me Les Cabanes, by François Houtin from SS 2019. Of the incredibly beautiful CSGM designs that I have collected to date, this one is without a doubt my very very very favorite. From the color and the toile-like feeling, to the artist's style and the fairytale quality, I have been utterly enchanted. I can't say this in front of the others, of course, but the heart loves what the heart loves, right? If anyone has the Histoire de Carré, I would appreciate it! In the meantime, I entertain myself inventing my own tales for each of the darling little "cabanes"...
A big thank you to @Croisette7 for the inspiration and to @MAGJES, for further enablement. Delighted to be twin and sister to you both. Bonus shoe pairing because, well, it is too good not to share!
View attachment 6006884
View attachment 6006889
View attachment 6006890
Congratulations, Lkb! I have always admired this shawl, it’s stunning. And those sandals!! I love them!

Reactions: Maedi