Scarves Scarf of The Day 2024 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Thank you so much @bunnycat, @Jereni, @Croisette7 and @Karenska-- the Fleurs de Giverny has a quiet luminosity that just won my heart and it makes me so happy that y'all agree on its beauty!

It is a fabulous design and this cw is ideal for you @Jereni! Good you looked twice!

Gorgeous @HermesEchidna-- I am quadruplets with you,@Redbirdhermes and @Croisette7 on this beautiful cw. As @Jereni said, it seems like Sieste is far ahead in the running for the Cinderella Design Award this week!

I think this Parade en Fanfare was made for you @violetkool. It is fantastic.
Thank you @LKBNOLA - quadruplets!
And would you believe it: I was at a seminar today, and a lady complimented the Sieste and Said she had one exactly the same. What are the chances? I Think I have only worn it 3-4 times !
It seems like it has a moment right now :smile:

Gavroches don’t work very well with most of my shirts, so they’re not a great investment for me. But I’ve acquired a couple because the colors and scale worked so well. For example, Mineraux looks blah on me in the 90 size but works really nicely at this scale and this colorway is great. Shown outdoors with my very dirty cat who just loves to roll in the dirt!
IMG_0981.jpegIMG_0994.jpeg

Dear Mary An G, you look great! Manicure and all! Could you please share the how you tied PAAA scarf? I love it! Did you use the scarf ring? I have a Mai Tai app but didn’t see this tie.
Happy weekend to all
Well that is one to cross off your bucket list @Mary Ann G! You look great in both scarves and sparkles and I am intrigued also by your tie on Ad Astra!
@Helena7 and @LKBNOLA:

It’s the tie that LKBNOLA shared here, LOL!!!

• Love
Reactions: LKBNOLA and Helena7
So chic with your top! ... and sisters!
Thank you so much! :hugs:
Wooo hooo!! :ghi5:
Gavroches don’t work very well with most of my shirts, so they’re not a great investment for me. But I’ve acquired a couple because the colors and scale worked so well. For example, Mineraux looks blah on me in the 90 size but works really nicely at this scale and this colorway is great. Shown outdoors with my very dirty cat who just loves to roll in the dirt!
View attachment 5994187View attachment 5994188
Sometimes the gavs are just perfect - and you’ve found one perfect for you!
That sassy kitty tail is making me giggle!
This is a superb cw ladies! Super with the cardamom top Cookie!
Thank you sweetheart! :hugs:
I confess that I am VERY late to the Kermit Oliver party, and I know that's somewhat heretical in scarflandia. I've finally dipped my toe into the Kachinas waters, and justified my baby step with the thought that at least it's in a format not overly represented in my silk pile. Here's a CSPM....
Oh my gosh - congratulations on this! It’s gorgeous!
Not heretical at all… I struggled too!
(Planning on posting it tomorrow!)

At first I didn't find this Plumes en Fete appealing because of all that pink! But.. the way it ties with the blues and greens is so fabulous. The hot pink has really grown on me. I love the way it pops against my favorite color of navy. It makes me wish I had a gorgeous hot pink bag to go with it!

View attachment 5993510
Beautiful 🤩
Greetings, dear Scarfies and Happy May Day! I am in between two travel weekends but thought I would pop on briefly with a Cinderella Story from my scarf drawers. I could not settle on a cw that truly captured my heart for Christine Henry's beautiful Fleurs de Giverny. I knew I wanted the design because I had wonderful memories of my visit there and I love Monet. I held out for a very long time for the navy blue cw with the pink hem but once it came, I rarely reached for it. In the case of this design, it seems all that was required for my Cinderella to shine was for her to change her gown! Once this one arrived, it was love at first sight!
View attachment 5993625
Fleurs de Giverny has been on my wishlist for a while- this is a pastel beauty love 💗
Beautiful! I love these bright pinky reds on you.

This is another cw that I adore of this one. So elegant!

So glad you turned it around on this one - it looks great! Not a design I’m super familiar with but it tied great.

I love it, so vivid! I can see how this would pair well with navy.

This is a gorgeous intricate design - and it shines in this knot!

Kawa Ora was available when I first began collecting Hermes scarves, but I passed on the design until very recently. Partly because of the theme (this is as close to getting a tattoo as I'll ever get, not counting some of my childhood scrapes), and partly because most of the colorways did not appeal to me. The pretty colors here are my favorite by far.

Kawa Ora is my scarf of the day.

View attachment 5994051
What a stunning colorway- looooove!

• Thanks
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Today Appaloosa des steppes is my SOTD and Cinderella scarf. I have known it’s been a fan favorite since it came out like most of Alice Shirley’s creations, but initially held no personal appeal for me. I snapped this up on the secondary market on a whim just cos it was being sold at a crazy low price and kept my fingers crossed that it was authentic- and it was! But she has grown on me and I now have a fondness for her.

IMG_5659.jpeg

Today Appaloosa des steppes is my SOTD and Cinderella scarf. I have known it’s been a fan favorite since it came out like most of Alice Shirley’s creations, but initially held no personal appeal for me. I snapped this up on the secondary market on a whim just cos it was being sold at a crazy low price and kept my fingers crossed that it was authentic- and it was! But she has grown on me and I now have a fondness for her.

View attachment 5994313
Well done! Many people fear the dreaded black and gold cws but this demonstrates it's not always about a 'mature' look; they're just colors after all. :yes:

View attachment 5994313
This colorway of Appaloosa was my first as well, for the same reason that you gave. I didn't stop there, and have a few more Appaloosas in my stable. Thank you for the kind comments on Kawa Ora. I think both of these designs, in nice bright colors, would look amazing on you.

Hello dear scarflandians,
I got no Cinderella entry for today, but I was able to go for a walk to H boutique on Broad St in NYC. It was a gorgeous sunny afternoon so I snapped a few pics. Enjoy! View attachment 5994229View attachment 5994230View attachment 5994223View attachment 5994224View attachment 5994225View attachment 5994226View attachment 5994227View attachment 5994228
Thank you for the eye candy, @Ashanti_Rose. Those of us living in the hinterlands truly appreciate it.