Scarves Scarf of The Day 2023- Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Scarflandia
I was out running errands all day, and then visiting family. I am delighted to see how many additional pages were added since yesterday. It will make delicious breakfast reading tomorrow morning, I'm sure. Especially since I suspect I was not the only one to leave the best for last :smile:
For now, at the eleventh hour (literally), here is my quick and last of this week's contributions.
I am still on the hunt for my oldest and holiest of all grails, that is Under the waves by Alice Shirley 90 carre in CW 12 (vert, corail, aqua). However, this year I managed to get this amazing design in another CW. And so, my 2023 Oscarf for Second Best CW of Grail design goes to: Under the waves in CW 15. Hermès named the colours aqua /rose pale / turquoise. Well, I tend to think of them as "strawberry and vanilla ice cream". They usually look subdued and pale on www sites. IRL they are subtle summery delight :smile:
20230810_172132.jpg
20230810_173142.jpg
20230810_172506.jpg
20230810_172627.jpg
20230808_205419.jpg
And now, the New Year's resolution is to actually start wearing my treasures ;)
"See" you tomorrow, everyone :wave:

2023 was the most stressful year in my many-year life. I became a caregiver and had zero time for myself. I could have used emotional eating to cope, but shockingly, pounds fell off me. Instead, I used “emotional scarfing” to deal with the stress. In 2023, I bought 15 scarves, purchasing most of them between August and November. Looking at scarves was pleasurable, could be done in bed, and required no energy. Who can look and not buy? Not me. BIN became my best friend. At the end of the year, I had lost 13 pounds and bought 15 scarves. 15 scarves seems like a ridiculous number, since I had my collection stabilized at about 45 scarves for the last 4 years. Still, I am much happier to have ended the year with 15 more scarves, rather than 15 more pounds.

As I share my purchases, I would like to mention those who enabled me. My definition of being enabled is (1) having my lust for a scarf stirred up by modeling shots when I had previously not been dying for said scarf; or (2) seeing a scarf, colorway, or format, that I was previously not aware of, which after seeing, I must have NOW. My definition of enabling is totally related to uncontrollable surges in lust. In some cases, SOTD merely informed my choices. In other cases, SOTD created those irresistible silk lust surges.

Here are my 2023 purchases with acknowledgement of the enablers.

View attachment 5924975View attachment 5924982

CSGMs
Sangles en Zig Zag.
Clair de Lune (all those pics on FW23 were strictly educational)
Sieste au Paradis (Had it stretched for wall hanging omitting border)

Mousseline
Point d’Orgue.

90s
Au Coeur de Vie. @HermesEchidna This is a bank shot of enablement since @ Cookiefiend enabled you.

Babobab Cat. The enablers are too numerous and spread over too many years to mention.

Chacun Fait Son Nid. @Redbirdhermes got me interested in this design with her pictures of the blue one. When I saw the red on ebay, my eyes shot out of their sockets. Had to have it NOW and it was definitely over-priced.

Brides de Gala en Finesse.

Vallee de crystal. (all those pics on FW23 were strictly educational)

Legend of the Kuna People of Panama. Owned this previously, sold it, and bought back. It was a mistake for me the first time and it was still a mistake the second time. I usually like to make new mistakes instead of making the same one over again.

Fleurs de Lotus. Not shown. Sold it.

Les Flots du Cheval

Bandana
Madras Ex Libris @Cookiefiend has been enabling me on this one for years. One finally came my way.

Belles du Mexique

La Voie Lactee. I seriously lusted for the stole after seeing @Living.la.vida.fifi 's stole, but settled for the consolation of a gav until my holiest of grails comes to me.

My category for the Best Enablers includes @HermesEchidna @Redbirdhermes @Cookiefiend @Living.la.vida.fifi They make me hit BIN. The winner is Cookie for her years of enablement on Madras Ex Libris and her bank shot of enablement on Au Coeur de Vie. Fifi gets honorable mention for introducing me to my holiest of grails and launching what I expect to be a multi year seach.

When I started following SOTD again, I told myself I was here to improve my tying and styling skills. @LKBNOLA and @Marta_K have been Most Inspirational to me with their beautiful blouses and ties. I declare this category to be a tie (pun intended).

Category of Most Effortlessly Beautiful Selfies. @SilkCouture @Ashanti_Rose @Jereni @violetkool @GloWW0rM I am envious of each of you for your beautiful smiles and your comfort with the camera. I absolutely hate taking selfies and wish I had your magic. No winner can be picked because you are each incomparable.

Thank you to all who participate for your wonderful contributions.
Thank you for this post, Cordeliere. I hope that the stressors of being a care giver, a most selfless gift, lessen for you in 2024. Your purchases are gorgeous and we are twins on a couple - the EL Madras moussie bandana and Kuna Peuple although mine is plissed. It is a strong cw but the colors are wonderful.

Hey @piperdog , I've got a tip for commenting on multiple posts. Here's an alternative method: Instead of posting a reply right away, click 'reply' under the post you want to respond to and start typing your comment. But, don't post it immediately. Go on to click 'reply' under each additional post you wish to include. This action will create a 'multi-quote,' compiling a single draft that responds to all these posts simultaneously. It's a handy way to manage multiple responses in one go.
Oh, thank you for this, SilkCouture, I am copy/pasting this to my arm :lol:. (Well, in a note, anyway.) I am a terrible multi quoter and am reprimand by admins from time to time.

Happy Friday, dear scarflandians!
I have been on a Format Correction Quest last year trying to let go of 90s in favour of large formats. Two CSGMs that were a result of this exercise are worth Oscarfs for Best Format Correction; they quickly got on “My Favorites” menu - Sieste au Paradis and Appaloosa. Having said that, I am refusing to tally my “shame” total - I think it is best that I live in denial:smile:

Happy weekend, everyone!
View attachment 5924886
View attachment 5924888
You have such glamorous mod shots, dear Ashanti. Beautiful CSGMs.

So it was ‘kind of’ a year of duplicates for me. Two are personal grails of mine and circus I think is just a marvel of color and the corners in ties are chefs kiss. I will always add colorways of this that work on me.
“Award for designs worth dupes”
Circus in black entered in 2023. I have a purple also.
View attachment 5924976View attachment 5924977
My personal grail cocottes de soie. This blue entered in 2023. Also, this scarf has a double award too haha. “Award for first scarf trade w a scarfie” . That was fun!! And this is my scarf of the day today :love:
View attachment 5924979View attachment 5924980

pink leonhardi entered. Already had my red.
View attachment 5924978View attachment 5924981
Edit/ why are the full image pics SOoooo big :shrugs:
I love your duplicates, Nomad, worthy additions to your beautiful collection. The Cocottes is soooo beautiful. As usual, I love your pretty hair!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad
Hello, everyone. I am just back from the beautiful exhibit "Fashioned by Sargent" at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. I could have spent many more hours there just taking in the beauty and detail of the portraiture, garments, ornaments and the wonderful anecdotes accompanying many of the iconic works we know, such as Madame X. I fell in love with a piece that was previously unknown to me and, as it perfectly suits our theme, I made us a little collage of this intriguing painting titled "Cashmere." I included the description and also a photo of the shawl worn in the painting. I hope you enjoy this little souvenir of my delightful day!
View attachment 5918649
A terrific post and so happy you loved the exhibit, Lkb. An appropriate souvenir, for sure!

I'm introducing my new Precious Paradise in beige d'ore today. I was surprised at how nicely it looks with my Sweet Dreams GT.

View attachment 5918491View attachment 5918492View attachment 5918493View attachment 5918494View attachment 5918495

View attachment 5918496

Precious Paradise and Sweet Dreams CSGT are my scarves of the day.

View attachment 5918497

ETA - Wore Sweet Dreams CSGT for my afternoon walk today.

View attachment 5918553
Just a superfun combo, Rbh! Precious Paradise is just gorgeous. You look cozy and warm on a happy walk.

Yesterday I was not able to post here as I was hosting a Scottish High Tea at home to celebrate the Twelfth Day of Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany… I did not wear a scarf for the occasion
View attachment 5925481
View attachment 5925482
Love the "Christmas" crackers (at least I think that's what these are?). Could you please tell me where you got them? PM me if you don't want to derail this thread. Thanks.

It makes no sense but somehow a GT just feels like, well, a triangle which I rarely do with any size. I could do the bias on the GT but then it feels so loooong. :shrugs: Will try to play a bit the next time I get dressed in something other than sweats 😎

And to keep things on topic I could try one of these knots

12 LeopardsView attachment 5918543

Clic Clac Au Pois
View attachment 5918544
Both so beautiful and you have such happy and exuberant mod shots, Snausages.

• Thanks
Reactions: Snausages
Happy Saturday, everyone!
The rest of my acquisitions this year are these two Giant Triangles and four Mousselines… I love them all so much that I can’t think of an Oscarf category for these beauties…

Quadrige Giant Triangle
View attachment 5925475

L’Art du Sarasa Giant Triangle
View attachment 5925476

Carre Kantha mousseline
View attachment 5925479

La Naissance d’un Ideé mousseline
View attachment 5925477

Beverly Hills mousseline
View attachment 5925478

And, my last silk purchase of 2023:
Ceintures et Liens mousseline
View attachment 5925480

Yesterday I was not able to post here as I was hosting a Scottish High Tea at home to celebrate the Twelfth Day of Christmas and the Feast of the Epiphany… I did not wear a scarf for the occasion
View attachment 5925481
View attachment 5925482View attachment 5925483
View attachment 5925484

I saved my Oscarf for this last day of the last theme of our SOTD calendar, and it goes to each and everyone in this wonderful community. Firstly, my gratitude and admiration to all of the fantastic Scarf Mistresses that work with such dedication and creativity to guide us through each week of the year. Also, kudos to our Guest Scarf Mistresses who bring all of their knowledge and talents to this forum. And, last but not least, to all of the dear Scarfies here who fill this space with your enthusiasm, positive energy and beautiful silks. You all make this space the kindest, brightest and most enjoyable to visit every day…
Wishing all a fantastic 2024 on SOTD, and may all our Grails come true!
I don’t know which to admire first, Fifi! Adore your Quadrige - oh.my.word! :faint: And all other scarf shots are fab, too, especially Ceintures. Your table is so gorgeous, so festive. Beautiful Nativity, too. Enjoy your Tea and Epiphany celebration. Blessings to you and everyone here. 🩷💜🩵❤️💛🤎💙💚

I hate taking selfies, but decided I should suck it up and do it to show my 3 favorite purchases of 2023. The Over Performers. They were purchased with low expectations and have rewarded me with delight.

Brides de Gala en Finesse

View attachment 5925486View attachment 5925487

To me, the basic Brides de Gala pattern always looked like two aqualung scuba divers. Not attractive IMHO. The Finesse swirls made me oblivious to the aqualung men. This scarf is so easy to wear. No matter how it is ties, the swirls show and are soothing. The design goes to the edge (big plus in my book). This scarf is like wearing pajamas.

Chacun Fait Son Nid

View attachment 5925488View attachment 5925490

This scarf is a riot of color, and all the corners are different. The name translates to Everyone Makes Their Nest. The pattern is a bird’s nest with eggs in it. The nest concept resonates with me, because who doesn’t want to decorate their home in a way that makes them feel happy and cozy. Chacun Fait Son Nid is just a fun scarf. It is sort of like having a Cinco de Mayo party around your neck with a nice hidden meaning.

Baobab Cat

View attachment 5925491View attachment 5925492

(see that tag? that is one of the many reasons I hate selfies. sigh. And why does Hermes ALWAYS put the tag on the corner I want to put in front??? )

When this scarf was issued in 2018, I thought it was absolutely the most stupid design ever: a leopard in a flower. When is a flower big enough for a leopard to stick its head through? Do leopards hang out in flowers??? In email exchanges with my scarf friends, I would snicker and bash this scarf. They would always say “well it ties well.” The leopard bothered me as I prefer abstract designs rather than designs that are representational. This design was a no go.

After about 2-3 years I could see that Baobab Cat DOES TIE REALLY WELL. Then I went through a couple of years of ambivalence about the spines on the flower leaves. Looking at them made me cringe. I mentally wrote this design off, but I couldn’t forget it. An unworn one with colorway tags still attached was available at Real Real for 50% off. I bought it so I could get it out of my head, being ok with the possibility it would get rehomed.

Much to my surprise, I am delighted with it. When tied, it goes from representational to abstract. The blue black flower is gorgeous, but is not obviously a flower. The leopard disappears into the center and just becomes a splash of leopard pattern and not a real leopard. Spines. What spines? The design strikes me as edgy and sexy. It ties well…..

Over a 5 year period, Baobab Cat went from being hated and derided, to my favorite scarf purchase of 2023. It reminds me of the lyrics of a 1913 Al Jolson song “You made me love you but I didn’t want to do it”. This design just wore me down until I purchased it and loved it. Baobab Cat is the winner of the category of Over Performers.
Ohmigosh. What a wonderful post and you ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Thoughts - BdG - I so agree, yet I have several… Apparently I can’t help myself. :giggle: I have a BdeG ed Finesses moussie and I have to agree - the ‘finesse’ is awwwwwesome, so beautiful. This is gorgeous on you.
I wish, would like to have a CFSN - I am alllll about nesting. :heart:
Baobab Cat - I also did not get the design… and wasn’t going to. But— one our my son’s bought the gav for me … and - doggone it… it’s darling. It’s the perfect pop of color!
Thank you so much for this lovely post!
The rest of my acquisitions this year are these two Giant Triangles and four Mousselines… I love them all so much that I can’t think of an Oscarf category for these beauties…

Quadrige Giant Triangle
View attachment 5925475

View attachment 5925476

Carre Kantha mousseline
View attachment 5925479

View attachment 5925477

Beverly Hills mousseline
View attachment 5925478

View attachment 5925480

View attachment 5925481
View attachment 5925484

I saved my Oscarf for this last day of the last theme of our SOTD calendar, and it goes to each and everyone in this wonderful community. Firstly, my gratitude and admiration to all of the fantastic Scarf Mistresses that work with such dedication and creativity to guide us through each week of the year. Also, kudos to our Guest Scarf Mistresses who bring all of their knowledge and talents to this forum. And, last but not least, to all of the dear Scarfies here who fill this space with your enthusiasm, positive energy and beautiful silks. You all make this space the kindest, brightest and most enjoyable to visit every day…
well - I have no words.
I bow to you most amazing Scarf Mistress. :dothewave:
Hello Scarflandia
I was out running errands all day, and then visiting family. I am delighted to see how many additional pages were added since yesterday. It will make delicious breakfast reading tomorrow morning, I'm sure. Especially since I suspect I was not the only one to leave the best for last :smile:
For now, at the eleventh hour (literally), here is my quick and last of this week's contributions.
I am still on the hunt for my oldest and holiest of all grails, that is Under the waves by Alice Shirley 90 carre in CW 12 (vert, corail, aqua). However, this year I managed to get this amazing design in another CW. And so, my 2023 Oscarf for Second Best CW of Grail design goes to: Under the waves in CW 15. Hermès named the colours aqua /rose pale / turquoise. Well, I tend to think of them as "strawberry and vanilla ice cream". They usually look subdued and pale on www sites. IRL they are subtle summery delight :smile:
View attachment 5925508
View attachment 5925509
View attachment 5925510
View attachment 5925511
View attachment 5925518
Lovely!
see you tomorrow! :heart:

Thank you to @Living.la.vida.fifi for this always amazing and wonderful week at the end of the year. Who doesn't love awards ceremonies? And the "Orange" Carpet? Most especially great when the Mistress of Ceremonies deserves an Oscarf of her own for Best Hosting and Best Collection and Best Mod Shots! And Oscarfs to everyone here who shared with so much generosity and humor and fun. The very best categories! With the very best examples! A huge end-of-the-scarf-year hat tip to all of Scarflandia for an Outstanding Show.
I am ending my Oscarfs with awards for the Autumn Winter 2023 Scarf Season. Of course I can't really even pick nominees because I am still getting to know these scarves, but I am going out on a limb and say, with complete confidence, that these would be my winners no matter what. Not least because I have already bought more than one of each design :eek:
Best Performing Artist in the 90 Silk Twill category for AW2023 goes to: Brandebourg Fleuris (04)
View attachment 5925017
View attachment 5925023
Best Performing Artist CSGM: Le Jaguar et Le Colibri
View attachment 5925022
And the saffron Jaguar's blue sister shares the Oscarf and is my SOTD as well!
View attachment 5925110

Beautiful final choices for awards week! I know you were so excited for that double face Brandnbourgs and you look love in it! Those Colibri shawls are amazing pieces with all their intricacy.

What a year it has been! I am glad I was able to join you all on your silky adventures and am so appreciative of everyone's posts, ideas, comments and enablements.

Without further ado, my Oscarfs 2023:

Boldest Colors
Joining the Tulipomanie love, this was my boldest choice this past year

View attachment 5925198

Most Delicate
For good measure, balancing it out with an ethereal version
View attachment 5925204

Most Surprising Contrast Hem
I still don't know how I didn't catch in any of the mod shots that this has a caramel contrast hem. I own absolutely nothing in caramel, yet the design is beautiful, so here we are.

View attachment 5925187

Most Attempts
I was excited to find this on a resale site listed as "never worn". Unfortunately, I learned that you apparently CAN never wear a scarf and still get some big stains and pulls on it. I was able to return it, so back it went.

Later in the year, I found another, in much better condition. Many thanks to @Redbirdhermes for the very kind help and advice with this purchase.

View attachment 5925186

Most similar CWs
It came up on one of the seasonal threads recently that Hermes sometimes recycles color combinations. Here is an example of almost the same colors a few scarf-generations apart.

View attachment 5925207

Favorite backfill
I dithered too long when this first came out and am glad I found this CW after-sale this past year. One of my favorite finds of 2023.
View attachment 5925191

Thank you all for a great year, for sharing your marvelous and hilarious Oscarfs, and may you all have many delightful scarf adventures in 2024.

Great choices for your Oscarfs! I’ve considered that Jungle Love moussie myself - agreed that the border is a wonderful contrast. It looks heavenly on you. And your backfill is a stunner.

SOTD, newish purchase this year. Fleurs et Papillons de Tissus.
View attachment 5925257

Congrats! This ties beautifully.

70 CM Oscarfs:
One of my most sought-after 70s is Quand Soudain. I wanted the purple and green but when this one became available, I bought it and I couldn’t be happier.
View attachment 5925414
Format correction (for me) with this darling JL Stamped. I dithered on so many of the wonderful cws of this design, and finally I found this one. I just love it.
View attachment 5925412
And I finally added a Pani La Shar Pawnee, in a preferred 70 format, a most desired design.
View attachment 5925448

Every time I think I will successfully stay away from red white and blue scarves, someone posts Quand Soudain and I am like DANG IT. Gah. You look gorgeous.

This thread has been on fire! ❤️‍🔥 I'm terribly behind so I'm going to post my remaining Oscarfs and then try and get caught up on comments later. But first let me say thank you to @Living.la.vida.fifi for another amazing week, and another thank you to everyone who came up with such fun and clever Oscarf categories and stunning mod shots!

I believe that we've already seen everything I'm posting here for my Oscarfs, but these are my most favorite additions to my collection in 2023. I'm so happy to be twins and sisters with so many of you. :hugs:

First up, my Oscarf for best 70 cm, a format that I have come to love and will definitely be buying more of. My runner up is Bouclerie Moderne Plumetis. Her jacquard is gorgeous and I just love how bright and happy she is.
View attachment 5925454

However, my heart and the 70cm Oscarf goes to Comfort en Automobile. She's a wonder! I love her polka dots, her plaid, the zip of green, and the yellow hem. :winkiss:
View attachment 5925456

Next up, my Oscarf for my best 90 cm. This was tough! My Oscarf goes to Sous le Charme d'Orphee. She is stunning and I love her versatility. She's easy to wear and goes with everything in my wardrobe.
View attachment 5925470 View attachment 5925473

Honorable mention goes to Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes. She's a stunner and I get so many compliments whenever I wear her. I fall more in love with her deceptively simple design, her bright colors, and stunning border each time I put her on.
View attachment 5925471

Up next is my favorite CSGM. I have to go with Clair de Lune. Each time I wear her I think of DH driving 2 1/2 hours to our boutique on his own to select and buy this stunner for me. How can it not be my CSGM Oscarf winner? :heart:
View attachment 5925472

Wonderful Oscarfs! Sisters on Orphee, and I love that Lanternes with its jewel tone colors.

I hate taking selfies, but decided I should suck it up and do it to show my 3 favorite purchases of 2023. The Over Performers. They were purchased with low expectations and have rewarded me with delight.

To me, the basic Brides de Gala pattern always looked like two aqualung scuba divers. Not attractive IMHO. The Finesse swirls made me oblivious to the aqualung men. This scarf is so easy to wear. No matter how it is ties, the swirls show and are soothing. The design goes to the edge (big plus in my book). This scarf is like wearing pajamas.

Chacun Fait Son Nid

This scarf is a riot of color, and all the corners are different. The name translates to Everyone Makes Their Nest. The pattern is a bird’s nest with eggs in it. The nest concept resonates with me, because who doesn’t want to decorate their home in a way that makes them feel happy and cozy. Chacun Fait Son Nid is just a fun scarf. It is sort of like having a Cinco de Mayo party around your neck with a nice hidden meaning.

Baobab Cat

(see that tag? that is one of the many reasons I hate selfies. sigh. And why does Hermes ALWAYS put the tag on the corner I want to put in front??? )

When this scarf was issued in 2018, I thought it was absolutely the most stupid design ever: a leopard in a flower. When is a flower big enough for a leopard to stick its head through? Do leopards hang out in flowers??? In email exchanges with my scarf friends, I would snicker and bash this scarf. They would always say “well it ties well.” The leopard bothered me as I prefer abstract designs rather than designs that are representational. This design was a no go.

After about 2-3 years I could see that Baobab Cat DOES TIE REALLY WELL. Then I went through a couple of years of ambivalence about the spines on the flower leaves. Looking at them made me cringe. I mentally wrote this design off, but I couldn’t forget it. An unworn one with colorway tags still attached was available at Real Real for 50% off. I bought it so I could get it out of my head, being ok with the possibility it would get rehomed.

Much to my surprise, I am delighted with it. When tied, it goes from representational to abstract. The blue black flower is gorgeous, but is not obviously a flower. The leopard disappears into the center and just becomes a splash of leopard pattern and not a real leopard. Spines. What spines? The design strikes me as edgy and sexy. It ties well…..

Over a 5 year period, Baobab Cat went from being hated and derided, to my favorite scarf purchase of 2023. It reminds me of the lyrics of a 1913 Al Jolson song “You made me love you but I didn’t want to do it”. This design just wore me down until I purchased it and loved it. Baobab Cat is the winner of the category of Over Performers.

I have no idea why you hate selfies, you are beautiful!!! That BdG absolutely GLOWS. Wow. What a special piece.

Quadrige Giant Triangle
View attachment 5925475

View attachment 5925476

Carre Kantha mousseline
View attachment 5925479

View attachment 5925477

Beverly Hills mousseline
View attachment 5925478

View attachment 5925480

View attachment 5925481
View attachment 5925484

Gorgeous, all of them!

Hello Scarflandia
View attachment 5925508
View attachment 5925509
View attachment 5925510
View attachment 5925511
View attachment 5925518

Wow what a treasure!!! This is my favorite colorway of this one. Congrats on the find!

Last edited:
One of the really good things about this ordeal is how close and strong it has made the bond DH and I have. Thank you for appreciating my silks and thank you for the kind wishes. Hugs back at you.
This was my experience also. Take good care of yourself too!

Chacun Fait Son Nid

Baobab Cat

I love everything about this post @Cordeliere : amazing silks, that suit you wonderfully, as well as your lovely humour and insight into your choices and process. You look beautiful.

Totally agree with you on the BDG finesse. It’s the only BDG that’s tempted me and it glows in your pictures. I can see why you love it. I don’t own one, but your pic is very convincing! And I had the exact same reservations about Baobab cat, then lovely scarfies here keep posting jaw-dropping pictures of it and… my mind has been changed. The temptation is real :biggrin:

A delightful post and just amazing silks, Lellabelle. That ITCW and JLL are TDF :faint:.

Thank you so much dear @Karenska I have been enjoying your beauties so much this week - great Oscarf choices!

This thread has been on fire! ❤️‍🔥 I'm terribly behind so I'm going to post my remaining Oscarfs and then try and get caught up on comments later. But first let me say thank you to @Living.la.vida.fifi for another amazing week, and another thank you to everyone who came up with such fun and clever Oscarf categories and stunning mod shots!

I believe that we've already seen everything I'm posting here for my Oscarfs, but these are my most favorite additions to my collection in 2023. I'm so happy to be twins and sisters with so many of you. :hugs:

First up, my Oscarf for best 70 cm, a format that I have come to love and will definitely be buying more of. My runner up is Bouclerie Moderne Plumetis. Her jacquard is gorgeous and I just love how bright and happy she is.
View attachment 5925454

However, my heart and the 70cm Oscarf goes to Comfort en Automobile. She's a wonder! I love her polka dots, her plaid, the zip of green, and the yellow hem. :winkiss:
View attachment 5925456

Next up, my Oscarf for my best 90 cm. This was tough! My Oscarf goes to Sous le Charme d'Orphee. She is stunning and I love her versatility. She's easy to wear and goes with everything in my wardrobe.
View attachment 5925470 View attachment 5925473

Honorable mention goes to Lanternes, Ballons et Cocardes. She's a stunner and I get so many compliments whenever I wear her. I fall more in love with her deceptively simple design, her bright colors, and stunning border each time I put her on.
View attachment 5925471

Up next is my favorite CSGM. I have to go with Clair de Lune. Each time I wear her I think of DH driving 2 1/2 hours to our boutique on his own to select and buy this stunner for me. How can it not be my CSGM Oscarf winner? :heart:
View attachment 5925472

Love these, and sisters on two. And YES, how could you not award an Oscarf for that beautiful CDL shawl, even without that awesome story. Oscarf for DH too: maximum effort and an epic choice, Bravo! :clap:

• Thanks
Reactions: Nomad and MabelJo

Chacun Fait Son Nid

Baobab Cat

I love the nest scarf which I have never seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.