Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow Scarfies! I simply cannot keep up with this thread, so I am about 300 posts behind you all. Anyway, I managed to get out of bed for an hour or two today and wore this scarf: Persepolis. It probably doesn’t fit with any theme, but I love the colours! For some reason, my iPad camera always changes the colour of this cashmere v-neck to blue, when it really is a lovely turquoise and matches my earrings.

Best wishes to you all X

View attachment 5011385
so good to see you! Lovely pairing
Carved coral roses with small peridot leaves, pearls and garnets and Les Clés mousse:
View attachment 5011423
Amethyst and APdP mousse:
View attachment 5011436
Antique glass beads with a silver coin.
View attachment 5011440
This necklace is shimmering and glowing in an amazing way, changing its colour with the background... Tried to capture this here:
View attachment 5011445
wow those first 2 necklaces are amazing!
Woah- I am so hopelessly far behind now I don't know that I could hope to catch up. I'll be hitting the :loveeyes: button a lot when I get a chance to sit down.

And for now :dothewave: :dothewave: to EVERYONE for this amazing week filled not only with beautiful scarves- but beautiful jewelry and accessories as well! It's been PERFECT!!!! :cloud9:

And now I am skidding to halt for the weekend (but am still yet to be finished with this LOOOONNNGGG week...)

I did indulge a lot this week with gemstone ideas and colors.

The other day I wore my lovely jacquard Amours in soft peridot and aquamarine with some handmade earrings and @Yoon daily scarf called it on Insta... :tup:. I did these a few years ago with some of my lampwork beads I had been saving for a special idea, and some FABULOUS concave cut rainbow(mystic?) topaz (it's a coating I think), along with an antique aquamarine ring from the Art Deco period to round it out.

View attachment 5011613

View attachment 5011615

And I also wore Zambeze this week, with peridot green shirt and matching peridot drops, plus my malachite Behapi triple tour (and my Tffany bangle that hasn't seen the light of day in months!)

View attachment 5011611

View attachment 5011616
such pretty earrings! Always love the colors in that amours on you.
Here is another set by Theresa Girzone - Sterling silver toggle pendant with pink freshwater pearls and one of her earring styles, pink pearls. I have a pink pearl bracelet she made, but it is in her shop for repair. I love this set! Paired with La Vie du Grand Nord plisse. I like the lacquered scarf ring with the grey in the scarf, but maybe not with the pendant. What do you think?
View attachment 5011645
View attachment 5011646

The lapis necklace was a gift a long time ago; it is strung with lapis and gold hearts. When it broke and needed restringing, I decided to create a ‘set’ and Theresa and I designed these earrings and bracelet of pearls and colorful crystals to wear with the necklace. Notice one heart bead attached to the bracelet to ‘unite’ the set. With Cosmographia Universalis.
View attachment 5011644View attachment 5011643
more gorgeous pairings!
My SOTD has jewel tones. Does it count?? On a Summer Day.
View attachment 5011750 :girlsigh:
love this on you!
these are all wonderful
Thank you all so much for your lovely and kind responses to my post. Whilst this theme is still here, I have an appropriate photo. I recently bought a Swarovski pendant to go with my Daimyo...

View attachment 5012161
View attachment 5012162
what a pretty pendant and perfect for that scarf.
Etude pour une Parure de Gala and Miriam Haskell

View attachment 5012221
always love seeing yo7r pairings!
Tried hard and found at least three pairings without a mousse.. ;) - Aquamarine and pearl with 70x70 Tropique. Pendant purchased in India with 140x140 silk Cheval Phoenix. Gold topaz and Maxi Twilly CeC:
View attachment 5012232View attachment 5012233View attachment 5012234
Love that tropics!

My SOTD is Dame de Coeur a Vous L'Honneur! paired with a harvest style strand of Tahitians from Kamoka Pearl. The pendant is a Portuguese cut briolette of mint prasiolite from Richard Homer and set by T Lee.

View attachment 5012314
love this combo! So beautiful!
Petite Main by Latham. This is a scarf I don't wear as often as it deserves. That's what I love about this thread, that I get to hunt in my own wardrobe for the best scarf for the theme of the week and then rediscover scarves I have forgotten about. I found that this one was the perfect match for my Paris bracelet. The bracelet is bought in a vintage shop many years ago. Supposedly they sold bracelets like this one as souvenirs in Paris in the 50s.

U0IR9o0s-Kn-MtCmwwW0CxAeVQEzm2qvQZcuRfGpQ9L0gdOhjFcb4DHzYpifLw0AG7Wr9GoWt92_VGE2Hy03EfD16gKqdmXXzJdBNlGcc3st33tLQGsMpeGAA8V-arcW5rOVTcMG9B4u77InexG4EHgfa7HaIntiSGgzqaF5sfRS88NCl6TVkH5CXT-U28qrQ5X-Ny0mJZTEpsNREC3oERrVENSwo1j_GMeTqBBcVfnyjhwOmM3XY8rKo-Fy8qQ2MlHvtfZfEO_SMnTxt4fX3yEbj95InQIz2rTzE1e8fVBWdcqDgKVEuxtyVv_vkPLJP14aMVJ7aTiJkC9ogkNgiMuVJXcsmTfHM29VTrEkfKJgSEbH1yzs1dSxp9bkuv_Ey9ZXVSzgU0dXVeHaZbQjsKfg8fXAic4Xh60lY8R5D888OWZo87ReDbcfgu36puzlCE7Giu_R2TA4zO-ydybGhp8ULcP9Z9rBHNfWHDC3DiNyQLfl6hH4RCOZQeCvBOMQ8zkpbkibQZDCi4M2YUfOEx173PAW0yRZEssrKoeZXL54H99s8ThkwUtMYgMibGdiEvscURaUlDBIez8xd0WesBsFE-PM_uimoiuurzUqUjtaQxpi-EdN9zZ5T0M1ZMQ8pEWZ6ab0dJo43uw5ZKv0LuyB6DI308k5_apAuNIOOu7K-Y5aWRXzhc5I_2Pp3lU=w1268-h951-no

ndVaGr669YpmjqpxAIVFlUZhAd8qSF-DnDDoYTvd5Eq14j_fJCxbrP1oAOxKvPQKw5CVcLXudXG2ZfMZXAr04715VKTso8MebrO5cf3_00NdcZUhmctWDcfi-ByHBMHas_s4XGhakH5BXFeTHVzfGH2tEyoRCgqger0Hyzw0RIq_1LcYu8UTRYQS8uDFHDbYxTfzUzOhvdmn-0mnCkDqKVxHApu3sZFXmVd9TnAObbN4Rv1FXlQ1m2kmIFRDLbPRNsfcMjS__DgBEO-CD80w2yO9-F5V5ZYmqWq21MJvBVEAAa9M8kc9j6_lBUHVOru5540YJZT5b0LL1Uh37KJK0VLPj6XnZSUfATHJ4K6MJNlDOXJRgdGr36keybVATXH5mqOyyOp4zhUnPIyV3uivxq5C1PVv90LVdzW9bv-g2JcX2DEIEC_rZtTiUJb7bJpgmzG0rT5tjbiNacn3JfhMNzhP0PQCgA8dervbqBqjSEmJT13s4NYvW0VZcjhRVto_E_D9_DsdYeW7tXDME0LBPyY-G9X6uBh72guFj7HFChIJkxL-cJBnhnE-zv7K-rb73GO_gO-G3VSGtgCBmBANM7mDXu-nehrpHmhQGarXkjj5ZCMjthJllbPjYsODJCD5x9_uy15JMQCWFovnb_2_bu-kv6U0r88-0ZH39U8AYuQtoR3PlD8ccqcGgEI-vh8=w715-h951-no
My SOTD, La Cité Cavalière

View attachment 5012397
Love love this!

stunning contrasts, Croisette!

gorgeous combinations, Sammy!

thank you so much, Karenska!

splendid, Croisette!

very nice blues, Redbirdhermes!

perfect, Ajaxbreaker!

yes, perfect indeed, Naessi!

love this feather combination, LKBNOLA, and you mastered this knot perfectly!

Lovely Look, Pirula, with those light blues!
Many thanks, Agrume!

Reactions: Agrume

more gorgeous pairings!

love this on you!

these are all wonderful

Love that tropics!
love this combo! So beautiful!

Love love this!

Thank you dear scarf1! :hugs:

Thank you kindly Sammy! :hugs:

Your necklace is perfect for this week and your beautiful Daimyo!

Thank you kindly Agrume! :flowers:

Thank you dear Croisette! :hugs:

Beautifully paired!

Fantastic Sammy! I love the way you've paired the MT with the necklace! (adding to my to do list!)

Yes! There have been lots of reproductions from old Art Deco molds in the last couple of decades. The Aqua I have (with a huge window in it but I still love it) is 18K white gold and I got it because of the EW set to the stone and to wear when I needed something a little more low key than my engagement ring. (Basically when I go somewhere a diamond isn't appropriate. Granted- the older I get the less I care about that....)

Beautiful RBH!

Super pairing!

Perfect match to the bracelet!

Stunning combo with the earrings!

A fantastically cozy look Pirula!
Thank you kindly, bunnycat!

more gorgeous pairings!

love this on you!

these are all wonderful

Love that tropics!
Thank you, dear!

Hi! Almost, it had enamel on top, otherwise yes. Funny! Do you still wear yours?

Unfortunately I don't wear it that often nowadays. But thanks to your post I got reminded about it and will definitely start wearing it more. :smile: Wore it tonight (switched from the Paris bracelet) when we went to the Austrian restaurant in our neighborhood for takeaway.

My SOTD is Dame de Coeur a Vous L'Honneur! paired with a harvest style strand of Tahitians from Kamoka Pearl. The pendant is a Portuguese cut briolette of mint prasiolite from Richard Homer and set by T Lee.

View attachment 5012314
Beautiful scarf, RBH. SOTD! Here is where I learn about scarves I’ve never heard of, despite collecting now for over four years. What an amazing design! Your pearl collection continues to amaze me. You are the Pearl Queen, I think!

Black freshwater pearls and garnet accents from Ms. Girzone. There are purple, blue, black, and grey pearls here. I just love this design and the simple drop lends itself to pairing with a nice pin. Photo with my beautiful silver Tara Brooch and photo with my Tiffany Daisy, which I think suits the set better. The watch I’d wear is my diamond-accented black-faced stainless Eco Drive, a beloved timepiece in my collection. Paired with Tyger, Tyger, a grail for me. 9232F6BD-8475-438E-9093-935ECAF34E4D.jpeg
5C875413-4827-4363-A19C-BE878F4BD188.jpeg

Mauvy rose and white pearls and ss torsade set. I didn’t take a shot with a scarf, but this set would work with a number of my lighter colored scarves. When I purchased the set from Ms Girzone, I was single and always thought I’d wear this for my ‘casually elegant’ wedding, should that event ever take place. Well, a few years later when I was planning my wedding, I sought Theresa out to design a specific set for the occasion. Tomorrow I will model that set. FB3915B7-F357-4BF8-8B8E-045368817699.jpeg
1A3907DB-F9E7-491C-B132-4B1089EEEB5F.jpeg

I recently purchased a vintage carnelian and marcasite silver pendant. Years ago I had an exquisite brooch similar to the pendant that I purchased from the Albany Institute of History and Art, which I lost, much to my horror and sadness. I recently saw this pendant, fashioned from a set of earrings, on ebay. I decided I did not want a typically grey-ish, thin chain, so I bought a much brighter, and heavier Italian silver chain, to help support and bring out the brightness and sparkle of the marcasite amidst its greyness. The silver and marcasite watch is over 25 years old. The bracelet is a gift from my beloved 91 yo aunt and godmom. The ring is a gift from my husband. Paired here with Fetes Venitiennes. F7B5FD49-9E5B-44F3-B5C0-6EE56911D538.jpeg
0EED35CF-4463-4CFA-A12A-9B0C8EC85609.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.