Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear Croisette, you are my inspiration... You truly are! Another two treasures combined!

Spectacular combos!!

Love your story and the scarf and the statue... Thank you so much for sharing!

:love:

Lovely cameos... ❤

Dear Julide, such wonderful pairings!!

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

How wonderful that you were up at least for a few hours today and sharing this beautiful scarf with us - and your even more beautiful smile... :hbeat: Take care, dear HermesHope! ❤
Thank you Sammy!:hbeat:

Reactions: Sammy Royal
Introducing a very special scarf that I recently found in perfect condition, L'Ecole Espagnole De Vienne, in a gorgeous golden colorway. I'm pairing it with some golden South Sea pearls.

I spent a semester in college in Vienna, and my route to school frequently took me down the street between the stables for the Spanish Riding School Lippizaners and their training ring. On lucky days I had to wait and watch as the horses were led across the street in front of me. Towards the end of my studies I finally nabbed tickets for viewing a training session just before they left on their overseas tour. The Lippizaner horse statue came home from Vienna with me and has graced my shelf ever since.

View attachment 5010698

View attachment 5011074
The scarf is a perfect match for your pearls! What a wonderful way to remember your time in school!:flowers:

Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Woah- I am so hopelessly far behind now I don't know that I could hope to catch up. I'll be hitting the :loveeyes: button a lot when I get a chance to sit down.

And for now :dothewave: :dothewave: to EVERYONE for this amazing week filled not only with beautiful scarves- but beautiful jewelry and accessories as well! It's been PERFECT!!!! :cloud9:

And now I am skidding to halt for the weekend (but am still yet to be finished with this LOOOONNNGGG week...)

I did indulge a lot this week with gemstone ideas and colors.

The other day I wore my lovely jacquard Amours in soft peridot and aquamarine with some handmade earrings and @Yoon daily scarf called it on Insta... :tup:. I did these a few years ago with some of my lampwork beads I had been saving for a special idea, and some FABULOUS concave cut rainbow(mystic?) topaz (it's a coating I think), along with an antique aquamarine ring from the Art Deco period to round it out.

amoursjewl.jpg

amourjewels1.jpg

And I also wore Zambeze this week, with peridot green shirt and matching peridot drops, plus my malachite Behapi triple tour (and my Tffany bangle that hasn't seen the light of day in months!)

Zambezeperidot.jpg

zambezejewels1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi fellow Scarfies! I simply cannot keep up with this thread, so I am about 300 posts behind you all. Anyway, I managed to get out of bed for an hour or two today and wore this scarf: Persepolis. It probably doesn’t fit with any theme, but I love the colours! For some reason, my iPad camera always changes the colour of this cashmere v-neck to blue, when it really is a lovely turquoise and matches my earrings.

Best wishes to you all X

View attachment 5011385

It's gorgeous, and your earrings are perfect with it! :loveeyes: It's so nice to see you! :hugs:

Hi! Long time no post. I ventured out to my local H today & wore my mother’s gold hoops that she wore whenever she want to jazz up her look. Scarf is pivoines. Blending in with the scarf a bit. Happy weekend to all and I wish I could catch up on the thread but it’s going fast! Thanks for all the likes and comments and thanks for the sharing I’ve glimpsed some really stellar pairings the few times I’ve been able to look in.

Attachments

• DA4E228A-3D9A-414A-84A6-F97BF2B7D1A7.jpeg
    DA4E228A-3D9A-414A-84A6-F97BF2B7D1A7.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 50
Hi! Long time no post. I ventured out to my local H today & wore my mother’s gold hoops that she wore whenever she want to jazz up her look. Scarf is pivoines. Blending in with the scarf a bit. Happy weekend to all and I wish I could catch up on the thread but it’s going fast! Thanks for all the likes and comments and thanks for the sharing I’ve glimpsed some really stellar pairings the few times I’ve been able to look in.
The scarf looks lovely on you. I live it with the charcoal color sweater - it looks charcoal in the picture. Maybe not? Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Foxy trini
What jewel tone this is I do not know. But it must be something— such a great color. H calls it Bordeaux. I love the simplicity. Les allures 70.View attachment 5011137

Spessartite garnet.... :loveeyes: very elegant moma!

SOTD was my Voie lactée, with my cameo brooch and earrings (I had the latter made from an antique bracelet too large for my wrist).

View attachment 5011288View attachment 5011289

Beautiful Agrume!

This week has gone by so fast! Some jewelry pics from archives. A couple of brooches and a earring combo that I shall try when I go back “outside”:giggle:The combinations have been truly amazing and I thank everyone for sharing. I have learned about so many designers and stones! :thinking:Maybe this theme should be more than a week!;)Keep the pics coming!!:flowers:View attachment 5011311View attachment 5011312View attachment 5011313View attachment 5011314

Stunning combos Julide! Citrine with C'est la Fete especially :tup:

Feeling vanilla cream-ish today with Index Palmarum and pearls
View attachment 5011375View attachment 5011376

Pearls are always purrrfect! :yes:

Hi fellow Scarfies! I simply cannot keep up with this thread, so I am about 300 posts behind you all. Anyway, I managed to get out of bed for an hour or two today and wore this scarf: Persepolis. It probably doesn’t fit with any theme, but I love the colours! For some reason, my iPad camera always changes the colour of this cashmere v-neck to blue, when it really is a lovely turquoise and matches my earrings.

Best wishes to you all X

View attachment 5011385

you're right on theme with your lovely turquoise and red combo HH!

Carved coral roses with small peridot leaves, pearls and garnets and Les Clés mousse:
View attachment 5011423
Amethyst and APdP mousse:
View attachment 5011436
Antique glass beads with a silver coin.
View attachment 5011440
This necklace is shimmering and glowing in an amazing way, changing its colour with the background... Tried to capture this here:
View attachment 5011445

aaaaawww- Sammy- these are all STUNNING!!!! :love:

My SOTD is Sweet Dreams. Love the bright cheerful colors of this scarf so much :heart: Anytime I wear it it's like an instant pick-me-up :smile:

View attachment 5011600

Beautifully bright! :love:

Gorgeous Foxy T! :flowers:

Best wishes to you all X

View attachment 5011385
So nice to see you, and in such a lovely scarf too!
Thank you, Cookie!

Very elegant!
Thank you so much!
Love this!
Thank you dear!
My dear Croisette, you are my inspiration... You truly are! Another two treasures combined!

Spectacular combos!!

Love your story and the scarf and the statue... Thank you so much for sharing!

:love:

Lovely cameos... ❤

Dear Julide, such wonderful pairings!!

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

How wonderful that you were up at least for a few hours today and sharing this beautiful scarf with us - and your even more beautiful smile... :hbeat: Take care, dear HermesHope! ❤
Thank you Sammy, you’re such a sweetie!
Carved coral roses with small peridot leaves, pearls and garnets and Les Clés mousse:
View attachment 5011423
Amethyst and APdP mousse:
View attachment 5011436
Antique glass beads with a silver coin.
View attachment 5011440
This necklace is shimmering and glowing in an amazing way, changing its colour with the background... Tried to capture this here:
View attachment 5011445
I... don’t have words!
Sammy these are all so beautiful! I’m in love with both of these necklaces, and well you know how I feel about the moussies! :love:
Beautiful!!! Are the ring and earrings from David Yurman? I am a big DY fan
Thank you! Yes, the ring and the earrings are DY. I’ve had the ring fir a long time, but the earrings were a Christmas present this past Christmas. ❤️❤️❤️

Here is another set by Theresa Girzone - Sterling silver toggle pendant with pink freshwater pearls and one of her earring styles, pink pearls. I have a pink pearl bracelet she made, but it is in her shop for repair. I love this set! Paired with La Vie du Grand Nord plisse. I like the lacquered scarf ring with the grey in the scarf, but maybe not with the pendant. What do you think?
8739E513-2655-4934-A2CA-811439407575.jpeg
2C2DD303-6B23-4228-AC28-F7ABC213CD02.jpeg

The lapis necklace was a gift a long time ago; it is strung with lapis and gold hearts. When it broke and needed restringing, I decided to create a ‘set’ and Theresa and I designed these earrings and bracelet of pearls and colorful crystals to wear with the necklace. Notice one heart bead attached to the bracelet to ‘unite’ the set. With Cosmographia Universalis.
CC3B8AAE-CB0A-4A66-9154-EA08417B2697.jpeg1A9672A3-D14D-4DDF-B5EF-3791508F4B5F.jpeg

Such elegant colors. You look lovely, dear Foxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.