Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Langsam and Julide
Hi fellow Scarfies! I simply cannot keep up with this thread, so I am about 300 posts behind you all. Anyway, I managed to get out of bed for an hour or two today and wore this scarf: Persepolis. It probably doesn’t fit with any theme, but I love the colours! For some reason, my iPad camera always changes the colour of this cashmere v-neck to blue, when it really is a lovely turquoise and matches my earrings.

Best wishes to you all X

0FFDFCC3-FD29-4228-8028-31A7A0D9CE27.jpeg

The jewelry is always on point with your choices but the real perfect pairing is this scarf and your story. How wonderful to have found such a marvelous memento. Really special.

Thank you. There are several Hermes riding school scarves, and it strikes me that their appeal is more about the topic than the design. And, for me, it had to be Vienna.

As for pairing up scarves, tops, and jewelry, it is a matter of having enough variety of choices in each that eventually I come up with a combination that sings. Some days the song is sweeter than on others, but I thank you all for appreciating my humble efforts.

I soooo love this cw of IP, sister. And you own a Yurman Petite Albion (?)! My favorite ring design of his, along with the petite wheaton. All beautifully coordinated, Cookiefiend.
Thank you!
The ring is the Albion, so the 'stone' is bigger than the petite - but it is MOP rather than a stone. I've had it for quite a while, it goes with just about everything!

• Love
Reactions: Nomad and Karenska
Thanks a lot! Usually I don't wear a lot of bright colors, but I fell in love with this light coat. I am lucky enough to live near a shop where they sell older collections of the various Max Mara lines of clothing, without their tags (but if you're familiar enough with the brand a lot of their stuff is quite recognisable). This cost me 55 euros, a steal :amuse:
Love Max Mara -- you were double lucky in coat and scarf.

Reactions: gattodiparigi
Hi fellow Scarfies! I simply cannot keep up with this thread, so I am about 300 posts behind you all. Anyway, I managed to get out of bed for an hour or two today and wore this scarf: Persepolis. It probably doesn’t fit with any theme, but I love the colours! For some reason, my iPad camera always changes the colour of this cashmere v-neck to blue, when it really is a lovely turquoise and matches my earrings.

Best wishes to you all X

View attachment 5011385
Good to see you, dear HermesHope! You look lovely and Persepolis is a beautiful design. The companion to Koechlin’s Les Secrets de Minos, which, after seeing you model it on your blog, I searched hi and lo until I acquired one, in the same cw as yours. :drinkup:

A perfect pairing - I love turquoise and orange together!

These are truly lovely!

Another lovely turquoise and orange - beautiful Croisette!

I love this... still kicking myself for not pouncing on it when it was back on the site. arrggghhh!!

How beautiful! Simply amazing!

Lovely!

Incredible RBH! What a great memory!

Green and Pink = perfection!
Thank you, Cookie!

Feeling vanilla cream-ish today with Index Palmarum and pearls
View attachment 5011375View attachment 5011376
Very elegant!

Status
Not open for further replies.