Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, to be on-theme *I* am taking a leap (a long, outstretched leap similar to a shortstop trying to get a bouncing grounder)! I have leapt into the men’s section more than once and this one is a gav, Quatre Chevaux. How else can I stretch this to get to the theme… oh, it features horseshoes, which are worn by horses, who leap!

View attachment 5220414
These colors are so amazing together! That pink seems so unique to me. very very cool design. N the gray hem woo hoo. I may need to visit the men’s tab on h.com!

Bunnycat, thank you for starting off this week! A truly devoted Scarf Mistress after your accident---with some gorgeous scarves to boot! Fanning myself as I covet your red HOT mousseline! And I want to bend over to nuzzle sweet Frieda---you caught her face in the perfect scarf model pose!

Thank you kindly bruxelles! That is one of Frieda's favorite sleeping positions. :yes:

Me with animapolis today, thanks again to Blydia for this great tie! View attachment 5220558

Love the fabulous blue in this scarf!

I love your Treve de l'Eau!

This colorway is wonderful!

Thank you MAGJES!

My Quatre Saisons is quite wrinkled but I captured a leaping bunny and a fox that could be doing just the same.View attachment 5220611View attachment 5220612
My SOTD features two kangaroo! Reve d'Australie, one of my favorites!View attachment 5220624View attachment 5220625

Perfect finds for this week! :tup:

such a lovely intro and glad to hear you’re recovering!
I’m probably stretching the theme but surfers leap, right?!
sea surf and fun
View attachment 5219262
Lovely colours, blydia (and a lovely baby!).

Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, it’s Super H!

View attachment 5219281
Great colours for you, Pirula!

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I posted, and must say I feel awful for not being a loyal participant. I admire all of you for contributing so many beautiful pictures regularly, they are lovely to look at and they always inspire me to learn new ways to tie my scarves. Recently I have been making an effort to wear my silk scarves, and not let them sit in the drawers like in previous years. It’s the season after all. So here are a few pictures taken in the last few weeks.

Ronds de Marche by by Hubert de Watrigant

View attachment 5219274

Etriers by Françoise de la Perrière

View attachment 5219278

Le Timbalier by Marie-Françoise Héron

View attachment 5219279
this deep blue is very pretty, Kelly star!

Lots of leaping creatures on Equateur
beautiful!

Looks like I have a lot of leaping creatures in my scarf menagerie ;)
Here is that beautiful Wild Singapore that caught my heart. I almost bought the blue one as well; it was so hard to choose between the 2. I can't wait to see the scarves this week; it will be a gorgeous week!View attachment 5219508
A great scarf, and you styled it beautifully.

It is such a marvelous, but made forever special coming from your dad

Amazing shade of green

Love the green especially, and the bracelet with it!! It’s a Stanley Hagler, right? Love it!!

Oooh both looks are fabulous! Especially the Lazy Leopardesses

Love with with the striped top and the pearl adds such a beautiful touch

Loving your jewelry too

Wait, is this even a question in your mind? That Leopards is amazing! It is definitely a keeper! Love the red Giverny and those colors of Leopards Modernes… Wowza!!

The Pivoines is breathtaking!! And the black Tourbillons! Sigh…

I adore both… Such lovely neutrals! Loving that CW of Axis Mundi which I don’t think I’ve ever seen, but now I want! And the black Tourbillons is so striking!

Always a fan of your photo collages… Beautiful!

Oh my heavens… What a beautiful outfit!

Aaaah, so many beauties! I adore your framed Carmen Miranda tiger and the rest are all spectacular

I hope you are feeling much better and that you’ll have a much better week! Great intro and I am positively in love with that stunning Treve de l’Eau! Truly the most beautiful CW of the design I’ve ever seen

Love how you always so cleverly cross over to the new week

Beautiful jaguar

You look amazing! Love this citrusy CW
Thank you, Fifi!

Well, I waited all day yesterday and today for a personal Grail by Christine Henry to arrive, but it never arrived on time… Hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow so I can share… I also never posted my Reves des Escargots last week and here we are on a week where snails are the antithesis of the theme…
Anyway, beginning with the intergalactic leaping horses of Space Derby
View attachment 5219527
View attachment 5219526

And, at the opposite end in time: the prehistoric leaping horses, deer, antelope and bison of Premiers Mains
View attachment 5219541
View attachment 5219542

Leaping horses abound in Chasse en Inde
View attachment 5219550

And many animals leaping high on the African plains of Cavaliers Peuls
View attachment 5219537
View attachment 5219535
View attachment 5219536

Do you see the tiny frog on that lily pond corner of Fleurs de Giverny?
View attachment 5219538

The porpoises in the waters of Le Voyage au Pytheas leaping high. Deer and antelope grazing in the mountains as well
View attachment 5219539
View attachment 5219540

And, the stylized bobcats on the borders of Wa’ Ko-Ni
View attachment 5219528
Love all those frogs you found, Fifi!

These colors are amazing! The last scarf with the green border has such rich deep colors, a treasure!
I love all of these, especially the last one you styled with your cheetah print top looks soooo stylish! I love it.
I love the bold, pattern-on-pattern styling, inspires me to get out of my safety zone sometimes:smile:
This title is very catchy, I always thought. Beautifully styled with your jacket.
I love this pastel blue, beautiful!

Les leopards is one of my favorite designs! Your scarf looks fabulous with your matching top!

The pink pivoines, so lovely!

Lovely as always, Croisette!
Thank you, Kelly Star!

There are lots of leaping lovelies on La Légende de la Forêt though you’d never know it when I wear it.. (when will I ever master these plaited shenanigans??)

View attachment 5219757View attachment 5219758View attachment 5219759View attachment 5219760View attachment 5219761View attachment 5219762
Perfect for this week!

the squirrel parade

Quatre Saisons

View attachment 5219786

Au Coeur des Bois

View attachment 5219784

Casse Noisette

View attachment 5219783

Rythmes du Monde

View attachment 5219785
and the hidden bunny on Les Bles

View attachment 5219962
So cute, those squirrels and bunnies, Croisette!

Monkey in Coeur de la Vie:

View attachment 5219864
And cheetah/leopard/springing cat of some ilk in Animapolis:

View attachment 5219865
Great choices!

Here's a leaper on Cosmographia!
View attachment 5219872
Perfect pairing with this top, LKBNOLA!

SOTD is Equateur wash with its many great cats. I couldn't resist this pretty blue.

View attachment 5219881
Another great blue!

What is more Hermès than horses?! Starting off this week's theme with some of my scarves featuring this beautiful animal! :love: I have always loved horses since I was a little girl, going to the stable is the highlight of the week. I suspect we will see many more horses this week...

Jumping - LeDoux
View attachment 5219931

Marine et Cavalerie - LeDoux
View attachment 5219930

Ecole Francaise d'Equitation - G Margot and Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219929

Les Chevaux des Mongols - Jean de Fougerolle
View attachment 5219928

Napoleon - LeDoux
View attachment 5219932

One of several horses in Exposition Universelle - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219933

Two of the horses in Animapolis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5219934
Wonderful, all those horses!

Leapin’ Lizards!!
View attachment 5219946
(and a couple monkeys :giggle:)
View attachment 5219948
SOTD - Au Coeur de la Vie
View attachment 5219947
Such a beautiful scarf!

Beautiful beginning to this week---promising to be a fantastic and interesting one! Today is Columbus Day, or thank goodness, also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day as well. Les Ameriques for today's SOTD. Kermit Oliver gave equal billing to Columbus and the handsome Native American in his design---also found a big cat, monkey (leapers!) and some other cat up top wearing a scarf---what????
View attachment 5220021
View attachment 5220030

View attachment 5220031
This dog with his scarf is a great discovery!

Scarf Mail. off theme unless we stretch and say boats jump waves haha. my second cotton charm. Rialto in pink and neutrals. I never have done brown family neutrals because I always felt it blah with my coloring and hair. Impression from my youth that stuck. But in my now maturity I am learning to love this color family. I think this will be a very versatile scarf in my collection.
View attachment 5220111View attachment 5220112View attachment 5220113
Love this in this format and in cotton!

Ok, to be on-theme *I* am taking a leap (a long, outstretched leap similar to a shortstop trying to get a bouncing grounder)! I have leapt into the men’s section more than once and this one is a gav, Quatre Chevaux. How else can I stretch this to get to the theme… oh, it features horseshoes, which are worn by horses, who leap!

View attachment 5220414
Nice soft colours!

Another stunning classic red styling! Elegant with your black jacket! And thank you for your previous comments!
Thank you, Bruxelles!

Me with animapolis today, thanks again to Blydia for this great tie! View attachment 5220558
a blue hem!

My SOTD features two kangaroos! Reve d'Australie, one of my favorites!View attachment 5220624View attachment 5220625
Kangaroos! Just perfect! have to pull out mine, too.

A single horse leaping over the moon. My new Clair de lune.
View attachment 5220672View attachment 5220673
What a bright pink, hot galaxy!

My Quatre Saisons is quite wrinkled but I captured a leaping bunny and a fox that could be doing just the same.View attachment 5220611View attachment 5220612
Delightful! The fox looks as though he could leap right out!
My SOTD features two kangaroos! Reve d'Australie, one of my favorites!View attachment 5220624View attachment 5220625
Lovely color, so warm in tone! ❤️
A single horse leaping over the moon. My new Clair de lune.
View attachment 5220672View attachment 5220673
What a beautiful pink! (And the red too!)
Yesterday, I also wore Animapolis (it has zebras, too), and today Epopée with its horses.

View attachment 5220771

View attachment 5220774

View attachment 5220772

View attachment 5220775
Fabulous! :love:
But this cw of Epopée makes me want to run to H.com… it’s a wonderful cw!
Thanks for the comments and likes on le petit duc! Will catch up later. Off topic heading into the office with samourais.View attachment 5220860
You’re never off topic with a Samourais! I know it will keep you strong for today!

Your Epopée is outstanding @Agrume, my list may have to expand again. (Like me, trying on my pre-pandemic pants :lol:)
Thank you, textilegirl!

Thanks for the comments and likes on le petit duc! Will catch up later. Off topic heading into the office with samourais.View attachment 5220860
exquisite colours, Awillow, with those pops of orangey red.

Delightful! The fox looks as though he could leap right out!

Lovely color, so warm in tone! ❤

What a beautiful pink! (And the red too!)

Fabulous! :love:
But this cw of Epopée makes me want to run to H.com… it’s a wonderful cw!

You’re never off topic with a Samourais! I know it will keep you strong for today!
Thank you, Cookie! Yes, I like this one best, too. was lucky to get it.

one from the archive since I can't be bothered to get dressed today. Dans un jardin anglais. loads of little jumpy critters like squirrels, deer and rabbits. This has to be my favorite shirley scarf even though it lacks a contrast hem
View attachment 5220902
View attachment 5220901
View attachment 5220895
yes, this is a whole world in itself. your wintery colour way is gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.