Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to share today’s scarf mail… Regrettably late for Christine Henry week, but still apropos for this week. Cave Felem features a leaping cat and a leaping lizard for @Pirula… Happy to twin with @MAGJES and @momasaurus and cousin with many others, including @Foxy trini recently
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

Cave Felem is extra meaningful to me because of my two kitties, especially my sweet Mimi
View attachment 5220228

And here’s my darling Ponki
View attachment 5220229

The galloping flying horses of Galop Volant
View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

As @Cookiefiend showed us in her closeup pics there are plenty of leaping critters in Au Coeur de la Vie… Here we can see another monkey and a weasel
View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

There are many leaping critters hidden in Maitre de la Foret
View attachment 5220250

A monkey, two bunnies and a frog here
View attachment 5220248

A lizard and a squirrel here
View attachment 5220249

And, the leaping horses of Animaux Solaires
View attachment 5220251
Inspirational as always- your sweet Mimi reminds me of the adorable Jiji from the animation Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989)
B5629A06-8472-446C-97CA-F8D7CC601F29.jpeg

I am happy to share today’s scarf mail… Regrettably late for Christine Henry week, but still apropos for this week. Cave Felem features a leaping cat and a leaping lizard for @Pirula… Happy to twin with @MAGJES and @momasaurus and cousin with many others, including @Foxy trini recently
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

Cave Felem is extra meaningful to me because of my two kitties, especially my sweet Mimi
View attachment 5220228

View attachment 5220229

View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

As @Cookiefiend showed us in her closeup pics there are plenty of leaping critters in Au Coeur de la Vie… Here we can see another monkey and a weasel
View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

View attachment 5220250

View attachment 5220248

View attachment 5220249

View attachment 5220251
oh love to see them kitties :love: that maitres is *chef’s kiss*

off topic: scarf-off with my daughter. drool scarf versus my DIY dip dye ivresse. I think she wins :P :love:

Gorgeous! The baby! The scarf! And the mama!

Such a great example…and beautiful.. and, it’s hard to clearly see the figures in this design no matter the tie… it is so intricate!

oh, such fabulous squirrels! Love all of them

Both perfect for the week and amazing on you… love that black outfit with the showpiece Le Coeur, and the pin is such a coordinated and beautiful accent

Beautifully tied… Such a lively and complex design

It is a most unique and beautiful blue

Love this post which has taken us on a journey from the most classic to the most modern designs… such a wonderful collection!

So amazing… The figures stand out so clearly in this CW

Oh yes! Love that bunny! And it has a black border to boot!

I need to be your quadruplet… Wonderful silk!

Hold my beer

Spectacular! Perfect offering for the day and the theme… And such a glorious CW! And, now that I see the jaguar wearing a scarf, I think I must pursue this design!

Great CW and love that cute charm!

Ohmigoodness… Cuteness overload!

Thank you! :hugs:

View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

View attachment 5220228

View attachment 5220229

View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

View attachment 5220250

View attachment 5220248

View attachment 5220249

View attachment 5220251

Fantastic Fifi! Congrats on scarf mail. It’s gorgeous.

off topic: scarf-off with my daughter. drool scarf versus my DIY dip dye ivresse. I think she wins :P :love:
Awe :love: . Love this photo! Love your scarf and too color! Love everything
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

View attachment 5220228

View attachment 5220229

View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

View attachment 5220250

View attachment 5220248

View attachment 5220249

View attachment 5220251
Love seeing your kitty! And congratulations on your cave. It really is such a cool cat and mosaic in this design. Love your maitre colors too

Woefully behind as well; my thumb has callouses from hitting the like button so much!

Scarf Mail. off theme unless we stretch and say boats jump waves haha. my second cotton charm. Rialto in pink and neutrals. I never have done brown family neutrals because I always felt it blah with my coloring and hair. Impression from my youth that stuck. But in my now maturity I am learning to love this color family. I think this will be a very versatile scarf in my collection.
View attachment 5220111View attachment 5220112View attachment 5220113
OMG how could there be any doubt! This is beyond perfect!
Squeeeeee!
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

View attachment 5220228

View attachment 5220229

View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

View attachment 5220250

View attachment 5220248

View attachment 5220249

View attachment 5220251
Not sure which I like better, your scarves and knots or your precious kitties! Thank
You’re so observant!
I had to gts & found that scarfie cat to closely resemble this Olmec jaguar (sadly sans neckwear, but I newly appreciate KO’s sense of humor):
View attachment 5220256
How on earth did you find this? And yes the scarf on the scarf is a delightful Easter egg!

Ok, to be on-theme *I* am taking a leap (a long, outstretched leap similar to a shortstop trying to get a bouncing grounder)! I have leapt into the men’s section more than once and this one is a gav, Quatre Chevaux. How else can I stretch this to get to the theme… oh, it features horseshoes, which are worn by horses, who leap!

9CF21CCF-AB5B-41AB-831F-0D9C9D715903.jpeg

For @bruxelles70, the lighter cw of my Pivoines 90cm. (Psst... your Petit Duc is making my credit card vibrate...:nuts::drool: )
View attachment 5218902
And my silk peonies from last year's lunar new year, with the other Pivoines design and a stole version of Vauzelles' Pivoines with a blue border. I think I should get one more cw - just noticed that all 3 of my Les Pivoines have pink blossoms ;)
View attachment 5218911
Xincinsin---that is one heavenly Pink Pivoines! Thank you for taking time to model this for us (me! Haha)--it is so pretty! As are the real peonies and your blue colorway. But, boy, I love the neutral bronze peony Ombre, too. Had I gotten that scarf, that was the one I was eyeing!

What a lovely cw @Redbirdhermes -- Perfect with sweater and your amazing pearls. We used to own a home called "The Birches" -- love their papery bark. Here is our Cape Cod birch at sunset...
View attachment 5219046

Perfect red sweater @Karenska-- they are not easy to find! Banana Republic you say? Hmmmm...

Thank you, sweet Magjes! That "vert noir" is truly special on this design AND I love these sweater jackets from JCrew-- every time they introduce a new color I snap one up! The pink one this year is a good foil for many of the season's scarfs, as luck would have it. Scarf Ring is from Etsy-- love the size for bandanas and 70's...

Wow, this design in this cw is "chef's kiss" -- I need to try this knot with my KeP giant silk @MAGJES-- I am a little intimidated by it and collecting ides from y'all!

Thank you @bunnycat and I hope you do get some rest...

I have adored this moussie since the first time I saw it here on you @Cookiefiend. As we might say, it is the perfect marriage of form and function... and agree, it is so evocative of actual cloud-gazing. Reverie in silk...

Definitely a keeper @MAGJES (agree with @bruxelles70) and that Giverny in red is spectacular!

Wow, @Nomad-- break out your "stash" more often for us, please! That gav is precious with the blue jean border but my goodness, the black Tourbillons! And that gorgeous Pivoines!

Both of these have elbowed their way right to the top f my wish list @bruxelles70 -- adore them both. Fabulous cws and the drape tie looks great...

Wow @xincinsin -- they are amazing. I love the surprise pairing of the pale pink with your top! And your "other" pivoines is top of my wish list for that design... :girlsigh:
Thank you Karenska, Croisette and LBKNOLA for your comments! I like the center portion of that Axis Mundi with the slate blue and brown---that tie tones down, evens out the busyness in a way.

Beautiful beginning to this week---promising to be a fantastic and interesting one! Today is Columbus Day, or thank goodness, also celebrated as Indigenous Peoples' Day as well. Les Ameriques for today's SOTD. Kermit Oliver gave equal billing to Columbus and the handsome Native American in his design---also found a big cat, monkey (leapers!) and some other cat up top wearing a scarf---what????
View attachment 5220021
View attachment 5220030

View attachment 5220031
What a gorgeous scarf - I love it when we learn something new! Like… a scarf wearing cat! :giggle: Thank you!
Scarf Mail. off theme unless we stretch and say boats jump waves haha. my second cotton charm. Rialto in pink and neutrals. I never have done brown family neutrals because I always felt it blah with my coloring and hair. Impression from my youth that stuck. But in my now maturity I am learning to love this color family. I think this will be a very versatile scarf in my collection.
View attachment 5220111View attachment 5220112View attachment 5220113
Its a beautiful color!
D’AWWWW! So. Flipping. Cute! :love:
Such a great example…and beautiful.. and, it’s hard to clearly see the figures in this design no matter the tie… it is so intricate!

oh, such fabulous squirrels! Love all of them

Both perfect for the week and amazing on you… love that black outfit with the showpiece Le Coeur, and the pin is such a coordinated and beautiful accent

Beautifully tied… Such a lively and complex design

It is a most unique and beautiful blue

Love this post which has taken us on a journey from the most classic to the most modern designs… such a wonderful collection!

So amazing… The figures stand out so clearly in this CW

Oh yes! Love that bunny! And it has a black border to boot!

I need to be your quadruplet… Wonderful silk!

Hold my beer

Spectacular! Perfect offering for the day and the theme… And such a glorious CW! And, now that I see the jaguar wearing a scarf, I think I must pursue this design!

Great CW and love that cute charm!

Ohmigoodness… Cuteness overload!
:lol: ”Hold my beer” :lol:
Fabulous! ...w/perfect lippie :panic:
Thanks cutie! ❤️
View attachment 5220230
View attachment 5220241

View attachment 5220228

View attachment 5220229

View attachment 5220232
View attachment 5220231

View attachment 5220234
View attachment 5220233

View attachment 5220250

View attachment 5220248

View attachment 5220249

View attachment 5220251
❤️❤️❤️
You’re so observant!
I had to gts & found that scarfie cat to closely resemble this Olmec jaguar (sadly sans neckwear, but I newly appreciate KO’s sense of humor):
View attachment 5220256
:faint:
That‘s incredible!
Ok, to be on-theme *I* am taking a leap (a long, outstretched leap similar to a shortstop trying to get a bouncing grounder)! I have leapt into the men’s section more than once and this one is a gav, Quatre Chevaux. How else can I stretch this to get to the theme… oh, it features horseshoes, which are worn by horses, who leap!

View attachment 5220414
This pink is SO pretty!!
It's a beauty, Cookiefiend---a blue sky summer day scarf for sure!
Thank you sweets!

Well hello Scarflandia! After a nice long 10.5 hours sleep, I am ready (ok, "ready" is a little too optimistic :lol: ) to get my day going!

I checked in when I had time last week, but mostly cheered from the sidelines since I was so busy (and recuperating from my bump and cut on the head... :doh: ). It was PduV, Axis Mundi and Tigre Royal for the win!

Now it is time to shift gears for the new week (but I can envision LOTS of crossover options so keep the goodness coming).

This week, to synchronize with our 10 Lords a Leaping for October, we're going to celebrate scarves with leapers of all kinds!

10 Oct 2021 Quantum Leap: Horses, cheetahs, deer, squirrels, bunnies, monkeys, all who leap high

Now, for me, this week is already sounding like it's time to sift through my Dallet scarves :biggrin: but I still don't think I have any bunnies anywhere. (I promise to check...) :lol:

Treve de l'Eau is filled with little tree and ground dwelling fauna:

View attachment 5219157
View attachment 5219158

View attachment 5219159

View attachment 5219161

And shifting continents to South America, the beautiful jaguar is jungle dweller who often lives and hunts partially in the trees. Here with Jaguar Quetzal (and my own little leaper....Frieda)

View attachment 5219168
View attachment 5219160

Let's see how many Leaping Lords of the Wild come out to play this week! take it away scarfies!
Bunnycat, thank you for starting off this week! A truly devoted Scarf Mistress after your accident---with some gorgeous scarves to boot! Fanning myself as I covet your red HOT mousseline! And I want to bend over to nuzzle sweet Frieda---you caught her face in the perfect scarf model pose!

Status
Not open for further replies.