Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisiting Axis Mundi this afternoon and found this drape/knot to be working nicely...

View attachment 5218833

And another Tourbillons to add to our spectacular week of treasures---thank you to everyone for sharing your collections!

View attachment 5218838
Dear Bruxelles, so happy to see a mod shot of your AM! It’s such a calm and peaceful cw and so beautiful. And your Tourbillons is stunning.

Reactions: bruxelles70
For @bruxelles70, the lighter cw of my Pivoines 90cm. (Psst... your Petit Duc is making my credit card vibrate...:nuts::drool: )
PicsArt_10-10-10.40.53.jpg
And my silk peonies from last year's lunar new year, with the other Pivoines design and a stole version of Vauzelles' Pivoines with a blue border. I think I should get one more cw - just noticed that all 3 of my Les Pivoines have pink blossoms ;)
PicsArt_03-10-06.51.06.jpg

Oh, I love this cw as much as I love my navy. Beautiful on you, RBH, with your striped top and Tahitian pearl. Your scarf collection is exquisite and so is your pearl jewelry collection!
Thank you so much for the kind compliments, Karen. The pendant pearl is a deep golden South Sea drop from Pearl Paradise. The stud earrings are Sea of Cortez pearls from Guaymas, Mexico. This is the only salt water pearl farm in North America and their annual yield is quite small. It is a dream of mine to visit there one day. These pearls are very special tiny treasures.

• Love
Reactions: Karenska
SOTD is Axis Mundi. The leaves are turning golden and beginning to fall from the birch tree behind me. Soon, it will be bare.

View attachment 5218479
What a lovely cw @Redbirdhermes -- Perfect with sweater and your amazing pearls. We used to own a home called "The Birches" -- love their papery bark. Here is our Cape Cod birch at sunset...
IMG_1432.jpg
SOTD with my Banana Republic CS sweater with whom I am twins with @momasaurus. I love this sweater because I have a gav, Forces de la Vie, wearing today; a twilly, Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage; and my Encadre in vermilion/naturel/cobalt that all work perfectly together :girlsigh:…. Probably others, too, because H color is divine. Today:
View attachment 5218591
Archives:
View attachment 5218592
View attachment 5218593
Perfect red sweater @Karenska-- they are not easy to find! Banana Republic you say? Hmmmm...
Your Lazy Leopardesses is Absolutely Gorgeous with your pink jacket! I will be saving this photo in order to copy!
Is your scarf ring with the bandana from Hermes? I love it!
Thank you, sweet Magjes! That "vert noir" is truly special on this design AND I love these sweater jackets from JCrew-- every time they introduce a new color I snap one up! The pink one this year is a good foil for many of the season's scarfs, as luck would have it. Scarf Ring is from Etsy-- love the size for bandanas and 70's...
Wow, this design in this cw is "chef's kiss" -- I need to try this knot with my KeP giant silk @MAGJES-- I am a little intimidated by it and collecting ides from y'all!
LOVE!
Thanks so much guys- I feel fine, but I am going to go try and sleep off my exhaustion today.
The CH and CV parade this week has been spectacular!
Thank you @bunnycat and I hope you do get some rest...
My favorite Christine Henry - Nuees Imaginaires.
This always makes me think of lying in the grass, looking at the clouds. ❤
View attachment 5218664
I have adored this moussie since the first time I saw it here on you @Cookiefiend. As we might say, it is the perfect marriage of form and function... and agree, it is so evocative of actual cloud-gazing. Reverie in silk...
I own 3 silks by Vauzelles and Les Leopards being the latest addition. I haven’t decided if she is keeper yet but so love the pops of red.
View attachment 5218680

Henry’s Fleurs de Giverny
View attachment 5218681

Christiane Vauzelles Wash Scarf (1/2!) Les Leopards Modernes Wash
View attachment 5218682
Definitely a keeper @MAGJES (agree with @bruxelles70) and that Giverny in red is spectacular!
So wanted to wear my pivoines by Vauzelles for the first time. So here is a pic. I NEED to wear this more! I love it! BUT Then I decided to do another Jardins gav today by Henry lol. I think this one might be my favorite colorway!! There is one more left to see in the stash. And archive of my Tourbillons by Vauzelles. And the blue green gav I have worn in my hair a couple of times last year but don’t have a pic that way.
View attachment 5218715View attachment 5218716View attachment 5218717View attachment 5218719View attachment 5218718
Wow, @Nomad-- break out your "stash" more often for us, please! That gav is precious with the blue jean border but my goodness, the black Tourbillons! And that gorgeous Pivoines!
Revisiting Axis Mundi this afternoon and found this drape/knot to be working nicely...

View attachment 5218833

And another Tourbillons to add to our spectacular week of treasures---thank you to everyone for sharing your collections!

View attachment 5218838
Both of these have elbowed their way right to the top f my wish list @bruxelles70 -- adore them both. Fabulous cws and the drape tie looks great...
For @bruxelles70, the lighter cw of my Pivoines 90cm. (Psst... your Petit Duc is making my credit card vibrate...:nuts::drool: )
View attachment 5218902
And my silk peonies from last year's lunar new year, with the other Pivoines design and a stole version of Vauzelles' Pivoines with a blue border. I think I should get one more cw - just noticed that all 3 of my Les Pivoines have pink blossoms ;)
View attachment 5218911
Wow @xincinsin -- they are amazing. I love the surprise pairing of the pale pink with your top! And your "other" pivoines is top of my wish list for that design... :girlsigh:

SOTD with my Banana Republic CS sweater with whom I am twins with @momasaurus. I love this sweater because I have a gav, Forces de la Vie, wearing today; a twilly, Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage; and my Encadre in vermilion/naturel/cobalt that all work perfectly together :girlsigh:…. Probably others, too, because H color is divine. Today:
View attachment 5218591
Archives:
View attachment 5218592
View attachment 5218593
That sweater is indeed a perfect color for your Hermès reds! Love them! Might work with the Rives Fertiles also...
PS....where is momasaurus these days?
So beautiful, @Karenska! I thought of you yesterday because I need a burgundy/cranberry CS sweater and I remembered the good deal we got on this orange one, LOL! It does go with EVERYTHING, doesn't it?
I'm here, @bruxelles70, just lurking (and it's nice to see you back!) and traveling and swamped with work and downsizing and "life." I do love the eye candy here, and have finally learned not to want everything I see!

So beautiful, @Karenska! I thought of you yesterday because I need a burgundy/cranberry CS sweater and I remembered the good deal we got on this orange one, LOL! It does go with EVERYTHING, doesn't it?
I'm here, @bruxelles70, just lurking (and it's nice to see you back!) and traveling and swamped with work and downsizing and "life." I do love the eye candy here, and have finally learned not to want everything I see!
Very wise, my dear friend!

Closing out the week with some leopards-- modern and lazy! I had hoped scarf mail would add a Tigre to the mix but the postman did not ring even once--
View attachment 5218438View attachment 5218439
Lovely - and I also admire your jacket!

On topic with another 140 le petit duc.
Beautiful and perfect for autumn...

I love them, pirula. I just don't think I could carry them off. It is funny how we all have our own rules re: borders or scale or colors or mixed designs or busy-ness or sizes, etc. The scale one is the one I have not been able to break. The only way I can break my busy-ness rule is to limit the contrast in colors or to succumb to the moussie format, which subdues the business. For example I have many times considered the red fleurs et papillons de tissus because it is really shades of red with a little white, taupe and black.
So I have rules re: scale, busy-ness, contrast, and subject. I always wonder what rules others here have.
They have rules, too... I hadn't thought I'd be in the need of rules for something as scarf buying.
But... 2 years later... my rules (not absolute): a scarf with an appealing subject, be it a place, a story or something science/music/history-related..., no white borders, not too sugary colours, no 140 silks (I do not manage the format), not exclusively horse-related, no prominent animal prints - which I do like very much on others, to be honest.

View attachment 5218591
Archives:
View attachment 5218592
View attachment 5218593
gorgeous reds, Karenska!

My favorite Christine Henry - Nuees Imaginaires.
This always makes me think of lying in the grass, looking at the clouds. ❤
View attachment 5218664
Ethereal, Cookie!

I own 3 silks by Vauzelles and Les Leopards being the latest addition. I haven’t decided if she is keeper yet but so love the pops of red.
View attachment 5218680

Henry’s Fleurs de Giverny
View attachment 5218681

Christiane Vauzelles Wash Scarf (1/2!) Les Leopards Modernes Wash
View attachment 5218682
more gorgeous reds!

View attachment 5218833

View attachment 5218838
Love those colours, Bruxelles!

SOTD Pique Fleuri de Provence

View attachment 5219061
this is also a great cw for PFdP, Croisette!

Status
Not open for further replies.