Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

So pretty. When this was first released I preferred the bright pink/blue CW, but you and @Cookiefiend and others have swung me over to the neutral side. Such a great design.
thank you!
it's great neutral, and it's very easy to style (no fuss with heads swinging upsidedown, or odd eyes peaking out of the folds :lol:), which is very important to me while getting dressed in the morning :yes:

E4C25620-071F-448B-BC45-D9C7ACC17F40.jpeg 34BEB5C5-30F6-4512-9CB4-4729E130A6B2.jpeg B5BD1AA2-F94D-415C-A484-4B3454AC039D.jpeg Yesterday’s SOTD and my very first CSGM, Acte III with an also-new shawl ring. I adore this scarf and the cw, but I think CSGMs are more delicate than silks, for sure. I already made a tiny pull on the underside due to dry hands :annoyed:. I’m loving this format and soooo warm. I also paired it with my Tapis Persans twilly in a soft luminous pink. The Acte III cw with the roses, fuscias and other pinks is me! However, I do think it can fit this week’s theme because overall it is subdued blue tones.

Clerc’s Paddock and Soiree de Gala designs always admired, tho never hit the buy button for the usual $400 or more. When this little Paddock gav appeared at $65, however, woohoo! Very helpful keeping the droopy turtlenecks in place and it’s a low-key, on-theme colorway for the week to boot!
View attachment 4670237
What a great scarf - and price! :tup:

View attachment 4670278 View attachment 4670277 View attachment 4670276 Yesterday’s SOTD and my very first CSGM, Acte III with an also-new shawl ring. I adore this scarf and the cw, but I think CSGMs are more delicate than silks, for sure. I already made a tiny pull on the underside due to dry hands :annoyed:. I’m loving this format and soooo warm. I also paired it with my Tapis Persans twilly in a soft luminous pink. The Acte III cw with the roses, fuscias and other pinks is me! However, I do think it can fit this week’s theme because overall it is subdued blue tones.
Congrats twin! It looks so lovely on you!

Reactions: Karenska
View attachment 4670278 View attachment 4670277 View attachment 4670276 Yesterday’s SOTD and my very first CSGM, Acte III with an also-new shawl ring. I adore this scarf and the cw, but I think CSGMs are more delicate than silks, for sure. I already made a tiny pull on the underside due to dry hands :annoyed:. I’m loving this format and soooo warm. I also paired it with my Tapis Persans twilly in a soft luminous pink. The Acte III cw with the roses, fuscias and other pinks is me! However, I do think it can fit this week’s theme because overall it is subdued blue tones.
Love the pairing, especially ring tone tuned to twilly.
Agree this ACTE III CSGM enjoys multi-personality color-show options from sublime to wildly bright as this is my CW ...and I think this may apply to many if not all the A3s, tho some tend to drama rather than brights.

Reactions: Karenska
SOTD Della Cavalleria Favolosa might be coloring outside the lines a bit topic-wise, but does feature an array of pinks... surrounding it with more of the same to claim monochrome.
I just love the whimsy of the creatures & their
toys... perfect pick-me-up on a chilly & drizzly day
I've never actually considered a pink cw like this, but your delightful sherbet confection has me :loveeyes:

Love the colorations in this! Do you know what year this is from by chance? (or somewhere close?)
Supposed to be a 1958 design. No idea if it was ever reissued.

I love this de Poret, didn’t know he designed one with budgies, now this piece and another of his designs is on my shoppinglist, thank you for charing this rare jem!
Love a number of his designs, but they sure are pricey in the resale market :sad:

:nuts:Ohh, please post some close-ups and full scarf! I’ve only seen the one with doves.
Perruches
PicsArt_02-20-11.43.03.jpg
There is some mirroring of the design elements at the corners, but only in a general sense.
PicsArt_02-20-11.46.01.jpg
Today I wore a coloriage design. If I hide the colourful border, it looks monochromatic :smile:
PicsArt_02-20-11.47.54.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.