Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

I'm afraid it's been Zenobie CSGM all week long again....
View attachment 4664866

Today I was going to change up my look to Tyger Tyger CSGM worn with the little H Tourbillon necklace/bracelet doohickey...So I put it all on, snapped my pic and my mom (who came over for my day off to go shopping) rang the bell.

View attachment 4664865

As soon as I poked my head out the door, I quickly revised my look to this (again)...a warm neck being my sole priority! :lol: ( I promise the necklace is still on though so it still counts!)

View attachment 4664864
What a wonderful Tyger Tyger colorway!!
Gorgeous with the oatmeal color sweater!
Thank you!!

No jewelry or scarf ring today, but Iris seemed appropriate for Valentine's Day Eve.

View attachment 4664843
This is so pretty!!

:loveeyes: It is an abundance of jewels!!! FAB!
Thanks!!

View attachment 4664879 Great week to try something with jewelry found following DM’s passing. Amazone gav with pearls flying!
The really hilarious part—if I recall correctly—this “necklace” doubled as a belt when I was much, much, much younger.

Seriously, I agree, what was Puxatawney Phil thinking?
Wow - that lovely with pearls!
I didn't read here for two days, and then was overwhelmed by the plethora of lovely and creative photos! Fellow tpf-ers....you've outdone yourselves! Please accept my apologies for laziness. I just don't have the time to comment on each post right now.

Oh my goodness, Cookiefiend! Such gorgeous pictures of you!

Thank you, Karenska! I like this tie, obviously. It's a good way to hide wide hems, too. Although I really LIKE the contrast hems on this scarf.

Thank you, MAGJES!

Who you calling cutie, Cookiefiend?! YOU the cutie!

Thank you, bunnycat! I was a little late to the party/Carnaval of Venice....but I am catching up now!
Awww :hugs:Thank you!
SOTD...Les Jeux d'Hermes.
Fabulous!

View attachment 4664879 Great week to try something with jewelry found following DM’s passing. Amazone gav with pearls flying!
The really hilarious part—if I recall correctly—this “necklace” doubled as a belt when I was much, much, much younger.

Seriously, I agree, what was Puxatawney Phil thinking?

Love the belt / necklace!

These are all so fabulous, Fifi! And I now see what my red Turandot is missing!

See, what *I* am missing is a red Turandot...

SOTD...Les Jeux d'Hermes.

Looks amazing on you!

Puzzle 2 on my hat - decorative!
View attachment 4665071

Lovely! I have some twillies that live on sun hats more or less permanently, but I like the larger format as well.

You have perfect jewelry match for every scarf! Wow!
Oh, thank you very kindly!

What scarves? I just see the jewelry! That mourning pendant is something else!
Haha! Thanks so very much! My Victorian mourning jewelry holds a special place in my collex

Fifi your collection is marvelous! How to you keep track of all your treasures? One large excel file? Beautiful and all your scarves go so well with your jewelry!:flowers:
Thank you so much! And, I only wish I could be as organized about my jewelry as I am about my scarves!

My dark jewelry themed Zenobie scarf :heart: I also have it in the pink/orange colorway but love the blue and red cw with jeans!
Just adore this CW, and totally agree that it’s marvelous with jeans... Now you’ve gotten me to start hunting for this CW!

Wow, wow, wow! Perfect pairings, each and every one. I especially like the resin bracelet with BdG shadow, the amazing dragon with Cosmographia, and that spectacular koi!
Thank you so much! And, I must agree that my fav pairing is that bracelet and BdG Shadow: a match made in heaven!

Just my usual heart necklace today, with Pivoines and a gray laquered ring.

View attachment 4663850[/
Love how all the layers work so well together

Thank you fifi!

Love this red!!!

So many beautiful combinations fifi! I love all your pairings!

I love the little curly q's on center in Luna Park!

So glad you found your lovely Patisserie! Beautifully tied!

Gorgeous tlamdang!

Congrats on your lovely Venice find! Perfect as a necklace!

Gorgeous Three Graces!

Purrrrrfectly done... :smile:

So chic and refined MAGJES!

Oooh- I love your pairings here!

The Mors ring is so useful and fun to play with! Beautifully tied!

Fabulous pink kachinas! (You can remove the care tag, just be careful. I set them aside if they come off just incase I need it later)

:heart: your MT Equateur!
Thanks so much!

That mourning jewelry pendant is FABULOUS!

Perfect casual chic!
It’s a special one for me... Thanks so much!

The Zenobies are magnificent!

Truly amazing pictures!
Thank you so much!

Thank you!

Oh. My. Goodness! Just incredible.

Perfect! H always elevates even the simplest outfits!

Beautiful!

Thanks sweetie!

Gorgeous colors!
Thanks so much!

Beautiful in blue!

Such a fabulous jewelry collection. I can imagine the enjoyment you feel picking each one.

Thank you! :flowers:

Thank you bunnycat!

It is! Thank you!

Beautiful Zenobie colorway!!

Totally agree! Thank you!
Yes, you are totally right... I so enjoy my jewelry!

That dragon brooch:loveeyes::hbeat:..hubba hubba
Thanks much!

Thank you so much for the likes for Patisserie, and for lovely comments @Karenska @ajaxbreaker @MAGJES @Cookiefiend @bunnycat :heart:

No scarf today, but would like to chip in one from archive. One of my fave vintage 70s pieces and PdS. Have a fab day, lovelies!View attachment 4664217
Yummilicious PdS and beautiful paired with this vintage beauty

Off topic today with Au Clair de la Mer
View attachment 4664293
You are the master of pairing patterns... Love this look!

Your posts are always such a feast for the eyes! Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into them!
My pleasure... So glad you enjoy them... Thank you so very much!

SOTD: Aline Honore’s La Femme Aux Semelies Du Vent
The very best CW and love this entire look! Sometimes the simplest knots are best

Swoon!!! My Grail! Gorgeous

OK now you're just showing off :biggrin: Particularly love the lucite earrings with JL Rainbow and the dragon brooch
Haha! Thanks so much!

I'm loving this week's theme, as it's pushed me to wear my jewelry more! I have many pieces that languish unused. It's been fun to explore how I can integrate them more into my outfits with scarves.
SOTD is the S/S'20 Chevaux d'Apparat men's losange, worn with a silver and olive wood pendant. (Might be nicer with a longer chain, methinks...)
I must try this format... Looks so casual and effortless... Love the pendant snd do agree that I would prefer it on a longer chain

Fifi,
You have a fabulous jewellery collection and I love how you pair your jewellery with your scarves!
Thank you so very kindly!

This week is an exception to me having a scarf on Friday since I have the day off tomorrow. However, I am going with friends to dinner now View attachment 4664656 View attachment 4664657 so I decided to wear my Dallet cat scarf. I actually bought it to have it displayed on the wall but never got around to put it up. Paired it with my Farandole and also wearing my H watch.
The most delightful bow ever!! What a fantastic look this... Perfect jewelry pairings

actual SOTD Modernism Tropical. Chosen for the many heart shaped leaves...

View attachment 4664728 View attachment 4664729 View attachment 4664730 View attachment 4664732
I need this scarf! Lovely CW

I went with a little pop of color today and an abundance of jewels!
Parures Des Maharajas
One of the legendary jewelry-themed scarves... So fabulous!

I'm on overnight duty while this virus scare lasts :sad:. Felt the need for something magical to perk me up.
Pegasus in mustard gold with the Mini Mors.
View attachment 4664752
Love this look! Please stay safe!

Yesterday — Mythes et Metamorphoses. No scarf rings since I was worried it would come off when riding.
What a wonderful picture! The most stylish rider ever!

No jewelry or scarf ring today, but Iris seemed appropriate for Valentine's Day Eve.

View attachment 4664843
Sooo lovely!

I'm afraid it's been Zenobie CSGM all week long again....
View attachment 4664866

Today I was going to change up my look to Tyger Tyger CSGM worn with the little H Tourbillon necklace/bracelet doohickey...So I put it all on, snapped my pic and my mom (who came over for my day off to go shopping) rang the bell.

View attachment 4664865

As soon as I poked my head out the door, I quickly revised my look to this (again)...a warm neck being my sole priority! :lol: ( I promise the necklace is still on though so it still counts!)

View attachment 4664864
Both magnificent! You are so lucky to own these amazing shawls in such wonderful CWs!

These are all so fabulous, Fifi! And I now see what my red Turandot is missing!
Thanks so much!

Your jewelry collection is mind boggling! I love seeing the gorgeous pieces that you pair so well with your beautiful silks!
Thank you so very kindly!

Puzzle 2 on my hat - decorative!
View attachment 4665071
What a great pic! Living the life!!

More horseback riding accessorizing! This is Dans un Jardin Anglais, one of my favorites of all time.
Fabulosity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.