Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Love the men's larger losange don't you ajaxbreaker?...so easy to wear and yours looks great!
Yes! This is my first one and I'm in love :smile: will definitely check out other designs in this format. I love my CSGMs but struggle with them - I'm short so I feel like they overwhelm my frame sometimes and I don't like having 5 billion layers of fabric around my neck. The losange is so easy breezy in comparison!

Victorian vulcanite mourning pendant with wheat shaft design worn with Index Palmarum
View attachment 4663728

Vintage Marion Godart Philadelphia-style resin bracelet worn with Brides de Gala Shadow
View attachment 4663730

Genuine Chinese carved coral and silver beads worn with Les Tresors d’un Artiste
View attachment 4663731

And, Les Tesors d’un Artiste with a knot adorned by an Askew London Buddha-themed brooch
View attachment 4663732

And, Les Tresors d’un Artiste again paired with a Lea Stein Renard Fox pin
View attachment 4663733

Funky lucite earrings paired with Jungle Love Rainbow
View attachment 4663734

And, a different vibe pairing Jungle Love Rainbow with a vintage Castlecliff set
View attachment 4663735

Vintage Taxco sterling figural pin featuring a hand and flowering tree with Les Legendes de l’Arbre
View attachment 4663736

This enamel Chinese-inspired dragon brooch almost seems to be part of Cosmographia
View attachment 4663738

And, my cloisonné koi is a swimming companion to the carp in A Contre Courant
View attachment 4663729

Fifi,
You have a fabulous jewellery collection and I love how you pair your jewellery with your scarves!

This week is an exception to me having a scarf on Friday since I have the day off tomorrow. However, I am going with friends to dinner now View attachment 4664656 View attachment 4664657 so I decided to wear my Dallet cat scarf. I actually bought it to have it displayed on the wall but never got around to put it up. Paired it with my Farandole and also wearing my H watch.

It’s perfect with the pussycat bow! :love:

This week is an exception to me having a scarf on Friday since I have the day off tomorrow. However, I am going with friends to dinner now View attachment 4664656 View attachment 4664657 so I decided to wear my Dallet cat scarf. I actually bought it to have it displayed on the wall but never got around to put it up. Paired it with my Farandole and also wearing my H watch.
Love this look! The knot is perfect for a casual evening out! Well done!:flowers:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Thank you so much for the likes for Patisserie, and for lovely comments @Karenska @ajaxbreaker @MAGJES @Cookiefiend @bunnycat :heart:

No scarf today, but would like to chip in one from archive. One of my fave vintage 70s pieces and PdS. Have a fab day, lovelies!View attachment 4664217
Stunning cw,
So pretty!
Thank you!
Such a soft sweet color!
Thanks sweetie!
SOTD: Aline Honore’s La Femme Aux Semelies Du Vent
Beautiful! ❤️
So cute, Cookie!
Thank you Croisette!
Such a gorgeous scarf - I always forget we are twins with this one! ❤️
I'm loving this week's theme, as it's pushed me to wear my jewelry more! I have many pieces that languish unused. It's been fun to explore how I can integrate them more into my outfits with scarves.
SOTD is the S/S'20 Chevaux d'Apparat men's losange, worn with a silver and olive wood pendant. (Might be nicer with a longer chain, methinks...)
Yowza- that’s fabulous!
Such a beautiful neutral!

Beautiful! :heart:
Thank you!
Simplicity at its best with your styling magjes, and such a great CW of this design!
Thank you!

Thank you!

Pretty Neutral!

Twins! :hugs:It’s gorgeous on you! :love:
Happy to be your twin!

Love the way you tied this scarf!

Reactions: Julide
Status
Not open for further replies.