Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Your eyes are so beautiful, Bunnycat. Your CSGM JL is just gorgeous. And that Zebra Pegasus gav is really special. I’m finding that gavs, despite their size, have their own special magic.

Awww- shucks! Thank you kindly Karenska! Yes- the little wee ones do have their won special magic!

thank you - it is a marvelous Color! ❤

Thank you! I love it when things come together! ❤

Holy Shiznits!
... have to take a minite here... fanning myself, hunting madly for the fainting couch - who had it last? Prolly me... there it is... scoot over Coco...
whewwwwww - Grrrll! You gotta warn me!
I’m ‘almost’ speechless. I am in awe - these are so beautiful.
(I need some lessons too - you always look so effortlessly chic)

thank you sweetie! :hugs:

Mmmmarvelous! ❤

Thank you Cookie! :hugs:

Lovely, bunny. That MP is so special!

Thanks Awillow! That was a lucky find on H dot com one year (long after the release of it) when a bunch of old stock suddenly showed up as available. (!!! Hit BIN SO FAST!!!)

SOTD and recent scarf mail: La Source de Pegase in happy, happy colors. This is a very feeble attempt at Fifi’s Octopus knot, with the ‘legs’ turned around to show the feathered wings of Pegasus. I really adore this design and colorway. I have to say I am annoyed with TRR, however, because it came with it’s box, and instead of folding it as it originally was folded (and sized for the box), it was folded into a smaller size and stuffed it into a small rectangular bag. Hence, unnecessary and many wrinkles. :facepalm: :tdown::crybaby:
oh, well, I’m so happy to finally have this beauty. Thanks to all for a very fun and educational, as always, week. And for your likes, loves, and comments. This is another scarf that will work well for Halloween! Those things dropping from the wings look like multi-colored candy corn :lol:. View attachment 4881340View attachment 4881346
Yes. Very happy colors. What a great description. Enjoy.

They are all so beautiful, I just received my "first" plumes en fete!! Ciel/vert/brun yesterday, I'm thrilled with it. I will post a picture soon. As we are heading into warmer weather in Australia, I wore it for the first time last night out to dinner, with white jeans and a bright blue top. It is very versatile, I love your collection. Enjoy your beautiful feathers!!!

A lone bird sits in the bare trees of L’Hiver. Bare trees always reminds me of the line in a Shakespeare’s sonnet: “Bare ruin’d choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.”View attachment 4881384
One of my treasured, treasured carrés.
So many beauties, Karenska ... love esp. L'Hiver!

Off topic today. I’m channeling FALL in Tourbillon. What better scarf with it’s whirl of falling leaves. ❤️
View attachment 4881421
Perfect for fall, Cookie!

Wonderful MAGJES! ... and twins on a few.

A few more for this week.

The weather has been all over the place and today was no different. Started cool, cloudy and dark, and drizzly. :loveeyes: So I got to bring out the giant cashmere.... Jungle Love (birds and cats together...in harmony! :lol: ) (I looked cross-eyed here so had to crop my eyeballs out... :Lol: )

View attachment 4881506

But earlier in the week it was still t-shirt weather all the way (and will be tomorrow again too.... :crybaby: )

Zebra Pegasus and Mythique Phoenix

View attachment 4881505
View attachment 4881504
Twins on rhe gorgeous JL, bunnycat!

Reactions: MAGJES and bunnycat
Birds and a ‘bird-sphinx’ on Les Secrets de Minos, one of my favorites. View attachment 4881351View attachment 4881352
this is a gorgeous design, Karenska, and I love those dolphins.

Chocs en plumes today and from the archives. Many feathers! View attachment 4881386View attachment 4881387
very apt for autumn, Momasaurus!

Off topic today. I’m channeling FALL in Tourbillon. What better scarf with it’s whirl of falling leaves. ❤
View attachment 4881421
bravo, Cookie!

all so beautiful, Magjes - which one is your favourite?

A few more for this week.

The weather has been all over the place and today was no different. Started cool, cloudy and dark, and drizzly. :loveeyes: So I got to bring out the giant cashmere.... Jungle Love (birds and cats together...in harmony! :lol: ) (I looked cross-eyed here so had to crop my eyeballs out... :Lol: )

View attachment 4881506

But earlier in the week it was still t-shirt weather all the way (and will be tomorrow again too.... :crybaby: )

Zebra Pegasus and Mythique Phoenix

View attachment 4881505
View attachment 4881504
Love the colours of that Zebra gavroche, and they fit you perfectly, Bunnycat!

Awww- shucks! Thank you kindly Karenska! Yes- the little wee ones do have their won special magic!

Thank you Cookie! :hugs:

Thanks Awillow! That was a lucky find on H dot com one year (long after the release of it) when a bunch of old stock suddenly showed up as available. (!!! Hit BIN SO FAST!!!)
That’s what happened just this past June, I think. I couldn’t believe it! All this previously sold-out stock showed up on the US website, which proceeded to sell like hotcakes. My “BIN” finger wasn’t fast enough :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.