Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

SOTD and recent scarf mail: La Source de Pegase in happy, happy colors. This is a very feeble attempt at Fifi’s Octopus knot, with the ‘legs’ turned around to show the feathered wings of Pegasus. I really adore this design and colorway. I have to say I am annoyed with TRR, however, because it came with it’s box, and instead of folding it as it originally was folded (and sized for the box), it was folded into a smaller size and stuffed it into a small rectangular bag. Hence, unnecessary and many wrinkles. :facepalm: :tdown::crybaby:
oh, well, I’m so happy to finally have this beauty. Thanks to all for a very fun and educational, as always, week. And for your likes, loves, and comments. This is another scarf that will work well for Halloween! Those things dropping from the wings look like multi-colored candy corn :lol:. 6192B7FB-23FC-4702-9103-3E78B19BCBFC.jpeg95812B45-B4F4-4D92-9201-4DF623B8BA62.jpeg

Now this is an amazing matchup! I have this same colorway and none of my blue sweaters seem to work. I’ll have to check this one out.
Thank you. Yes, this is the Carmen silk-blend sweater in Lapis. Actually, I purchased a number of different colors and I am having really good luck matching them up to my Hermes scarves. Getting a jump on next week's packing theme, perhaps.

SOTD and recent scarf mail: La Source de Pegase in happy, happy colors. This is a very feeble attempt at Fifi’s Octopus knot, with the ‘legs’ turned around to show the feathered wings of Pegasus. I really adore this design and colorway. I have to say I am annoyed with TRR, however, because it came with it’s box, and instead of folding it as it originally was folded (and sized for the box), it was folded into a smaller size and stuffed it into a small rectangular bag. Hence, unnecessary and many wrinkles. :facepalm: :tdown::crybaby:
oh, well, I’m so happy to finally have this beauty. Thanks to all for a very fun and educational, as always, week. And for your likes, loves, and comments. This is another scarf that will work well for Halloween! Those things dropping from the wings look like multi-colored candy corn :lol:. View attachment 4881340View attachment 4881346
GASP! That is stunning! Congratulations!

Applause all around! I've seen some extraordinary scarves this week! I have been a bit overwhelmed with some computer issues lately - hopefully after today's session, I will be back in 'business'!

Reactions: Redbirdhermes
Karenska - so many beauties! That Jungle Love is spectacular! (I have been tempted by L'Hiver so many times.)
Thank you, dear Awillow! That cw of JLL is really pretty but H issued so many enchanting colors in that twilly that it’s hard to go wrong with any of them. L’Hiver is such a special carré. It has such exquisite detail. Of course, Monsieur Ledoux is a master :girlsigh:. I highly recommend, not to be an enabler.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Awillow
Status
Not open for further replies.