Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! Bunny Bova? Bova Bunny? Bovanny??? :lol:

Love this cozy colorway lanit! It looks marvelous on you!

Perfect midnight garden!

I love this AnnaE! (Is the glam soft?)

A perfect 10 scarf1!

Thanks scarf [emoji1414]!

Twins with @Cookiefiend on the tawny Tyger in miel cw. My first tyger was in a ruddy red. This is the closest I'll get to red and gold maple leaves :amuse:
View attachment 4202863
And I just received a parcel from Japan with a set of autumn stamps :smile: Japan Post has put mushrooms on it. Mushrooms are associated with autumn? (scurries off to consult wikipedia...)
View attachment 4202864

Oh!!!! [emoji7]. What an exquisite collection of Tygers!!!

Kuggor tree ...sunny !

Love it!

Brrrrrr. A definite chill in the air today at only nine degrees. My nose was frozen by the time I got to work! My very autumnal ITCW is helping me stay warm though!
View attachment 4202954

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous.

Mornings are dark here now so pic quality not great. Wearing Coup de Fouet today. Have a great day everyone!

IMG_1537873457.867570.jpg

I think you need to come up with the new name...although Bova Mach 2 has been thrown around by @jyyanks! Even BB Knot would work!!

Thank you!!! Love your beautiful scarves especially when they are tied in the "Bova" Knot (and Bova mach 2!!!).
Thank you so much jyyanks, and I love the knot name!

Twins with @Cookiefiend on the tawny Tyger in miel cw. My first tyger was in a ruddy red. This is the closest I'll get to red and gold maple leaves :amuse:
View attachment 4202863
And I just received a parcel from Japan with a set of autumn stamps :smile: Japan Post has put mushrooms on it. Mushrooms are associated with autumn? (scurries off to consult wikipedia...)
View attachment 4202864
Beautiful tigers xincinsin, and yes mushroom usually are most foraged in the fall...my DH does this as a hobby!

Game of Cards today :smile:
Excellent, and perfect with your shirt!

Kuggor tree ...sunny !
Very autumnal indeed silkcloud!

Brrrrrr. A definite chill in the air today at only nine degrees. My nose was frozen by the time I got to work! My very autumnal ITCW is helping me stay warm though!
View attachment 4202954
You look warm and perfectly put together Pautinka!

Double post ... This Coaching jacquard was from last week's theme, but appears to fit in just fine with the Autumn theme. View attachment 4202969

Here was today's SOTD. My Plumes 2 is coming out to play again, now that Autumn is here:
View attachment 4202971
Both great looks fugitiverouge!

Hi all, this time i think i am on theme !

Sorry for the bad picture !
View attachment 4202987

It’s definitely autumn in Paris now !
The picture looks good to me dublineuse, you look wonderful!

View attachment 4202863
View attachment 4202864
Lovely tiger scarves! And those stamps are beautiful!!!

Sometimes, looking at pictures of scarf tying examples reminds me of this old internet joke (apologies in advance for the profanity. I was unable to edit it out):
View attachment 4202968
Thanks for the laugh!!! Yes, I find most of the scarf tying instructions just like this. That said, I am not very good at *giving* instructions either.

Love this cozy colorway lanit! It looks marvelous on you
Perfect midnight garden!
I love this AnnaE! (Is the glam soft?)

A perfect 10 scarf1!
Thank you!

Matches the scenery perfectly!
Thank you!

Ooo - twins on this scarf!! I have yet to wear it as it still has the tag from when I bought it 2 years ago but you inspired me. You look fabulous!!!
You need to pull it out! Thanks.
Beautiful blues! It goes so well with black! Fabulous!:flowers:
Yes it goes well with black and dark navy. I am actually wearing dark navy.

View attachment 4202863
View attachment 4202864

Beautiful! And the stamps reminded me of my old stamp collecting days!

View attachment 4202954
. Brr that sounds cold! Beautiful!

Reactions: bunnycat and Julide
Actual SOTD. Jardin anglais in Central ParkView attachment 4202626
I love walks in thr Central Park, scarf. Next year again!

Thank you!!! The green reminded me of Spring but figured with the yellow, it could count as early Fall! Also love your Fleurs de Indie scarf - one of my favorites too!

Thank you! I used to have the red, white, blue CW but it looked very busy so went with the more muted style though I really wanted the blue CW.

Thank you momasaurus!! It's not my usual color choice but it was a grail design and is perfect when I want something less bold!

Thank you Croisette7 - I admire your scarves every day in this thread (and others) and the effortless and chic way you wear all of them. Your scarf collection is just amazing!
Thank you so much for your sweet words, jyyanks!

Game of Cards today :smile:
Just perfect my dear ksuromax!

Reactions: scarf1 and ksuromax
I think you need to come up with the new name...although Bova Mach 2 has been thrown around by @jyyanks! Even BB Knot would work!!

Thank you so much jyyanks, and I love the knot name!

Beautiful tigers xincinsin, and yes mushroom usually are most foraged in the fall...my DH does this as a hobby!

Excellent, and perfect with your shirt!

Very autumnal indeed silkcloud!

You look warm and perfectly put together Pautinka!

Both great looks fugitiverouge!

The picture looks good to me dublineuse, you look wonderful!

This looks so fantastic! Now I need a red and white striped shirt.

I love walks in thr Central Park, scarf. Next year again!

Thank you so much for your sweet words, jyyanks!

Just perfect my dear ksuromax!
Thank you very much, Ladies! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.