Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Nope, not stewardessy at all! And we are twins! But if we start an airline together, I propose we make this scarf part of our uniform. :lol:
LOLOL. Agreed!
Trio. Got it. Thanks Moma!

PS: flight attendant/uniform never entered my mind so no worries there as others have also said.
Oh, good! I'm relieved.
I like the asymmetry of the gold off to the side. Very chic.
Thanks! This actually comes from dressing in the dark, LOL

Wowza bobkat! All wonderful pictures and your winning smile is awesome!!
Hope you are feeling better soon scarf1! I had the virus over Christmas...no fun at all. I believe the first ring you show is the Regate ring. I have the same with gold hardware. Very easy to use and wear! All of your looks are truly lovely, I will have to try my Regate ring with my one moussie that I have trouble taming!

Lovely, especially that mint green!!!

MaiTai's rings are wonderfully made...I must add more to the sole one I own. You use them so well!
Thank you, both!

These are wonderful Bobkat! The RE pocket square is adorable! I also love that first look with the ZP- very chic on you!

Feel better scarf1! You wear the Regate ring well! It is very good for larger silks, and you're right, stiffer ones too.

Thank you BJS!

Awesome MotoChiq!

This is perfect! Just perfect!
Thank you

Reactions: bunnycat
Wowza bobkat! All wonderful pictures and your winning smile is awesome!!

Hope you are feeling better soon scarf1! I had the virus over Christmas...no fun at all. I believe the first ring you show is the Regate ring. I have the same with gold hardware. Very easy to use and wear! All of your looks are truly lovely, I will have to try my Regate ring with my one moussie that I have trouble taming!

I enjoy taking selfies and having my picture taken by my dear hubs! Then I can look at the pics and figure out what works or not. Thank you for the kind words, Bova!
Lovely, especially that mint green!!!

MaiTai's rings are wonderfully made...I must add more to the sole one I own. You use them so well!
Thanks, Bostonjetset!

You always take such great selfies bobkat and you have one of the most infectious smiles I have ever seen! I love the round ring with the little buckle, it's beautiful.
Thank you, Pautinka! That little ring gets used seldom because it has a sharp point in there! EBay find.

These are wonderful Bobkat! The RE pocket square is adorable! I also love that first look with the ZP- very chic on you!

Feel better scarf1! You wear the Regate ring well! It is very good for larger silks, and you're right, stiffer ones too.

Thank you BJS!

Awesome MotoChiq!

Thank you, bunnycat!

I ‘tried’ it with a moderate degree of success:
View attachment 3927467
The degree of success is MUCH more than moderate, IMO!

This shawl ring is amazing! Is it textured or wood or something? Hard to make out, but very intriguing. And perfect with the shawl.
Also love that bracelet! Is it rose gold?
momasauras, this is an Hermes shawl. It has mother of pearl on one side (showing), and wood on the other side. Found it on the bay. And the bracelet IS rose gold and craie.

Thank you BJS!

Awesome MotoChiq!

I looooooooove these colors! Very sharp. And the smiling H is so witty and perfect!

Whoah! Love this!

And thanks for the sweet compliment earlier. [emoji4]
Thank you all! XOXO

Reactions: momasaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.