Scarves Scarf label, do you remove yours?

Do you remove your scarf labels?

• Total voters
How do you remove them? Especially on a twilly. I don’t have a seam ripper.
Thanks!
Hi chloebagfreak!
I don't use a seam ripper. Instead, I use very small pointed scissors. That way I can carefully clip the thread that attaches the tag to the hem. So far, I haven't cut the scarf or hem. (I carefully pull the tag so that the thread is taut before I slip the end point of the scissors in the thread loop to clip it.) I hope this helps!

Hi chloebagfreak!
I don't use a seam ripper. Instead, I use very small pointed scissors. That way I can carefully clip the thread that attaches the tag to the hem. So far, I haven't cut the scarf or hem. (I carefully pull the tag so that the thread is taut before I slip the end point of the scissors in the thread loop to clip it.) I hope this helps!
Thanks so much!:heart:

Reactions: Ladybaga
I remove the care tags immediately. Wondering why everyone here sends their scarves to the drycleaners? Don’t you worry about the rolled edges getting flattened? I hand wash all my H scarves, silk and cashmere and press them myself.
Specialty dry cleaners who know how to work with Hermes scarves will hand-finish so that the rolled edges don't get pressed.

Hi chloebagfreak!
Seconding this, I use a small pair of embroidery scissors, which are sharper and smaller than other types of scissors. Makes the process way less stressful since you can be more precise.

Reactions: Ladybaga