Scammed by Goyard Scammer

The newest ID is believed to be fashion 8112009 on eBay. She has listed 3 different counterfeit bags over the last 3 weeks on eBay. All were 3 day auctions starting low with a note that she accepts BIN offer.

just days before christmas they posted was the same bag that was posted on the first page of the ATGoyard thread by an SKB member.

Last edited:
The newest ID is believed to be fashion 8112009 on eBay. She has listed 3 different counterfeit bags over the last 3 weeks on eBay. All were 3 day auctions starting low with a note that she accepts BIN offer.

just days before christmas they posted was the same bag that was posted on the first page of the ATGoyard thread by an SKB member.

Gracious, this one is relentless. So glad you are keeping on top of this...really is a big help to others. Pity she can't be removed once and for all.

^^^Unfortunately most buyers aren't clued in on scams or on counterfeit bags in general :sad:
So many victims don't even realize it until its too late and they get online and research their "seller".

I can't believe she's still going! This spring will have been two years since my encounter with her, and I no doubt she's been doing this for a lot longer than that. It's disheartening that someone so deceitful can get away with a scam like this for so long. Is she still peddling Goyard bags, or has she moved onto another brand? I suppose Goyard is more difficult than some others to authenticate, which is maybe why it's her scam of choice.

What a shame. I'm glad we are all continuing to watch for her auctions and report her. Hopefully she'll get hers eventually!

I can't believe she's still going! This spring will have been two years since my encounter with her, and I no doubt she's been doing this for a lot longer than that. It's disheartening that someone so deceitful can get away with a scam like this for so long. Is she still peddling Goyard bags, or has she moved onto another brand? I suppose Goyard is more difficult than some others to authenticate, which is maybe why it's her scam of choice.

What a shame. I'm glad we are all continuing to watch for her auctions and report her. Hopefully she'll get hers eventually!

LOL...specializes in Goyard, LV... and textbooks! Don't worry, AC has her on the radar!

OMG, EllieMae! So how the heck does she continue crawling back to do more damage??? Are there no safety nets for buyers?

New ID & here we go, again. Ebay, Bonz, Overstock Auctions... busy girl.
These threads on tPF saved many buyers. Researching your seller b4 you buy can help. Use PP & a CC.
And AC is right on the nose, most buyers don't know to research b4 they buy. Googling a selling ID can often be very enlightening, as can goofbay & toolhaus.

;)NYCShopgirl - you were the Deputy Dawg Detective who alerted us about her initially, in this long thread below for those who want to read it. And there are several other threads here if you search Goyard Scammer in ebay threads:
So sorry this happened to you, NYCShop. And the many, many she has scammed since then and continues to scam..

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/my-ebay-goyard-scammer-is-back-330917.html