Saw The New H Bags....

misspiggy, thank you for sharing your views on these new bags. Much appreciated. :flowers:

My SA told me a couple of months back that the medium Paris Bombay would be part of the SS2007 collection. And I think a lot of it will be in Vache Liegee, especially Brique. If it's in chevre de coromandel, I would get it in a heartbeat!

i saw those pics when the runway ones came out, and not sure i like the folded kelly but i love the leather, esp the rouge H one and the chocolate ones. i hope these go through. from style.com:

00360m.jpg

00570m.jpg

LOVE that color!!!!! actually, forget it! i love everything kelly, even the folded ones. i saw an etoupe one (i think) at my local hermes store in the window. i forgot to ask about it (oops).

I wonder who thought of rolling up a kelly, and then belting it!?:shrugs:

I asked the same thing of my SA, and she said tongue in cheek, "The rich people who travel a lot and can afford to squash up a kelly bag and throw it into their luggage without having to worry about the Kelly or their luggage getting lost or stolen..." :nuts:

misspiggy, thank you for sharing your views on these new bags. Much appreciated. :flowers:

My SA told me a couple of months back that the medium Paris Bombay would be part of the SS2007 collection. And I think a lot of it will be in Vache Liegee, especially Brique. If it's in chevre de coromandel, I would get it in a heartbeat!

Most happy to share MrsS. As for the Paris Bombay, don't forget Epsom too...seems to be their fave leather for this bag as the majority I've seen are in Epsom. Doubt they will produce it in chevre though IMPO.

Pigleto, great pictures! Thank you!
The leather is beautiful - I love the color, shiny smooth leather and contrast between the rich color, white stitching and dark edge.
Does anyone knows what leather/color is it?
Thank you in advance:yes:

Elena

^^ Elena, the question about leather and colour of the Kelly Flat was answered a few months back. If you would like to view the full discussion of the Kelly Flat, search for it in the archives.

00360m.jpg

The above picture is that of Rouge H Chamonix. It's gorgeous isn't it? The bad news is, this is just the runway bag created to complement the RTW for visual appreciation. Kelly Flat will NOT be produced in chamonix for commercial sale.

Thank you so much MrsSparkles,
You girls are the best - it's amazing how kind and helpful everybody here is...

Yes, it's gorgeous. I am a little surprised though - I thought that chamonix leather is a stiff one, similar to the box and can not be folded like this.
I would love to have a combo leather/canvas bag with Rouge H chamonix with a white stitch. I hope to order it one day - a Kelly or Bolide.

Thanks again!

the only thing nice about the kelly flat - is IF it's not folded and collapsed! and the contrast stitching! our local H store has the black swift with white contrast stitching - it's beautiful (only when unfolded)!

and it's not cheap either - $ 7100 before tax! :wtf: