Saw the Most Beautiful Spy Today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today at Neimans i literally lost my breathe when i spotted a braided leather spy..OMG it was just so so stunning!! Has anyone else seen it? I am so in love :drool:

2. Yes, I saw it yesterday at NM and the Fendi boutique. The workmanship is insane! I couldn't believe I was seeing an entire spy made to look like the handles. It's pretty fantastic. Though so is the price. *L*

3. OMG i havent see it! Did you get any pics?! I have to see this, it sounds amazing!

4. Would love to see pictures

5. ahh i figured you all had seen it already !! i'll definitely take pics next time...its insanely beautiful!! it looks almost like a Bottega Veneta spy, the leather looks bronzed or glossy somehow..its just amazing!!

6. Pictures please, please, please...

7. OMG....is this going to be another one......lol Need pictures, please....from anyone?????

8. I don't think I've seen it. Pics?

9. Now we all have to see it!

10. Baglady you always crease me up.......you got that new spy of yours yet, want to see pictures....

:popcorn:I am stuck in the UK, its another 3 weeks till I get to the US, so need everyone to look, locate, take a picture of this new spy

11. YOU HEARD IT PFERS!! We have an assignment!:noggin:

SAICH -- I wet my pants when that LE Spy showed up! :love: Will try to post later...

12. Love saying "I told you so" Baglady, cannot wait to see the pictures its such a beautiful bag.

:sos: wonder whos going to get the first picture, I so want to see this bag. Ladies, you all need to get your spy gear on and go out their and

FIND THAT BAG........

13. ahhhhh! I have to see this bag!