Saw the Most Beautiful Spy Today

Here are the pics!!! Enjoy but I didn't buy this baby although I really wanted and so tempted! LOL..I will going on a very nice vacation with family and we will be spending quite a bit of money so I tried to be good for a while lol. :sweatdrop:

Beauty spy001.jpg

Beauty spy002.jpg

Beauty spy003.jpg

I logged in just to see if any body finally posted pics of this bag! :yahoo: Woo-Hoo~ the suspense was killing me! What an amazing bag! I suppose it's all hand woven, right, since the handles are. What a beautiful piece of art! Do we know if it comes in other colors? The handles of my bone spy have a bunch of diffenent shades in them, this bag would look phenominal in that color! I think they should make a version of it with different handles...kinda like the opposite of the regular spy, it would have a woven body and leather handles or even tortuga handles...but I think tortuga might be too much. Ok I'm so thrilled just to see this bag I'm just rambling on.....

Thanks Sweetea for posting the pics! Youre Awesome!

I logged in just to see if any body finally posted pics of this bag! :yahoo: Woo-Hoo~ the suspense was killing me! What an amazing bag! I suppose it's all hand woven, right, since the handles are. What a beautiful piece of art! Do we know if it comes in other colors? The handles of my bone spy have a bunch of diffenent shades in them, this bag would look phenominal in that color! I think they should make a version of it with different handles...kinda like the opposite of the regular spy, it would have a woven body and leather handles or even tortuga handles...but I think tortuga might be too much. Ok I'm so thrilled just to see this bag I'm just rambling on.....

Thanks Sweetea for posting the pics! Youre Awesome!

You're welcome! I wanted to see this baby so bad too and I went to NM and Fendi store just to see this baby lol..well of course I saw many other nice things too. According to my SA in Fendi and also the SA at NM, this special spy bag only come in one color which is cognac. It is an intricate and solid made handbag, and you know it when you handle this baby. It is so perfect and so beautiful..I was drooling the whole time I am modeling this baby. If I didn't hv other plan, I would have bought this baby home with me. It is so unique.