Saw the Most Beautiful Spy Today

PrincessMe

Thank You God <3
O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Today at Neimans i literally lost my breathe when i spotted a braided leather spy..OMG it was just so so stunning!! Has anyone else seen it? I am so in love :drool:

Yes, I saw it yesterday at NM and the Fendi boutique. The workmanship is insane! I couldn't believe I was seeing an entire spy made to look like the handles. It's pretty fantastic. Though so is the price. *L*

ahh i figured you all had seen it already !! i'll definitely take pics next time...its insanely beautiful!! it looks almost like a Bottega Veneta spy, the leather looks bronzed or glossy somehow..its just amazing!!

Baglady you always crease me up.......you got that new spy of yours yet, want to see pictures....

:popcorn:I am stuck in the UK, its another 3 weeks till I get to the US, so need everyone to look, locate, take a picture of this new spy

Baglady you always crease me up.......you got that new spy of yours yet, want to see pictures....

:popcorn:I am stuck in the UK, its another 3 weeks till I get to the US, so need everyone to look, locate, take a picture of this new spy

YOU HEARD IT PFERS!! We have an assignment!:noggin:

SAICH -- I wet my pants when that LE Spy showed up! :love: Will try to post later...

Love saying "I told you so" Baglady, cannot wait to see the pictures its such a beautiful bag.

:sos: wonder whos going to get the first picture, I so want to see this bag. Ladies, you all need to get your spy gear on and go out their and

FIND THAT BAG........