San Francisco Hermes Store

I got a quota bag a couple of weeks ago so I think there is inventory to be had. I feel like your 7 year history with the store and SA is a testament to your loyalty. If you haven’t spoken up about your desire, get going!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

+1 to this! Been offered a few Mini Cs in neutral colors since they reopened.

Your SA can’t read your mind. Nothing wrong with saying I’ve been thinking of adding this bag to my collection....

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and psoucsd
Had an appointment today to pick up scarves and shoes.
When I sent her an email of items I'd like to see, I revised my wish list and moved few items around.
When I went today, I was SHOCKED that bbk28 was offered, I didn't look back.
Oh, also, this cute goodie bag... Champagne, a mini box of chocolates (gave it to fiance), perfume sample, lipstick sample, AND A FRIGGIN saddle charm!!!!!
IMG_0391.jpg

Has anyone gone to the event on Sunday 10/25 in SF? It was supposed to kick off the holiday shopping. I heard that there might be some offers to clients. I was not invited and still waiting for my dream bag to come hopefully by the end of the year...

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Has anyone gone to the event on Sunday 10/25 in SF? It was supposed to kick off the holiday shopping. I heard that there might be some offers to clients. I was not invited and still waiting for my dream bag to come hopefully by the end of the year...
I went to the one at my local store and it was fun! A bunch of bags being offered left and right. Felt like it was most of the spendy clients today.. I’ve never seen so many Birkins and Kellys haha

I went to the event yesterday and picked up my bag on my wish list. My SA did say that they're getting more shipments in, so I hope you get your bag before your birthday!

Reactions: dokubibi and RT1
I was shocked to be invited yesterday, as I’m fairly new in my H journey, but there I was!!! I was offered my FIRST quota bag, B30 Noir in Epsom leather, PHW.... and I spent most of my appointment time going back and forth on taking the bag or not. I really wanted the leather to be Togo :oh: My SA told me there is one lady who had been waiting 6 years for a B25 in Noir Togo!!!!! Anyway I ended up not taking it.. and I told her I will wait for her. I felt terrible

My SA was so patient with me and so sweet! I had a great time anyway, and I’m still buzzing about being offered one and holding it in my hands...

Saw a lady being offered a Kelly Pochette which looked lovely! Ended up buying a Pair of Orans and a pair of Paris loafers and a rose mexico PM rodeo :smile: overall happy but torn bc I didn’t come home with the birkin.

fully enjoyed the chocolates and champagne and this cute DIY bagcharm!

Attachments

• E2505878-6EC8-4DC9-A768-DFE4DFF6CD1C.png
    E2505878-6EC8-4DC9-A768-DFE4DFF6CD1C.png
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • E9DF456A-C765-487A-A127-72B933EEB5C8.jpeg
    E9DF456A-C765-487A-A127-72B933EEB5C8.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 602A1B85-9E82-4A6B-95D4-0BDB75EE2168.jpeg
    602A1B85-9E82-4A6B-95D4-0BDB75EE2168.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 114
  • F058C7D2-A03D-4BE2-904D-C1B4A699564C.jpeg
    F058C7D2-A03D-4BE2-904D-C1B4A699564C.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 100
I recently emailed my SA for few things and she told me that they’re receiving their fall shipments now. She was able to locate my Constance wallet few months ago (July).
I’m interested in f/w scarves and shoes, she didn’t mention about the bags, but I’m sure they’re getting bags in as well. Good luck!
I got a quota bag a couple of weeks ago so I think there is inventory to be had. I feel like your 7 year history with the store and SA is a testament to your loyalty. If you haven’t spoken up about your desire, get going!
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
+1 to this! Been offered a few Mini Cs in neutral colors since they reopened.

Your SA can’t read your mind. Nothing wrong with saying I’ve been thinking of adding this bag to my collection....
Thanks very much for all the intel! I have talked about which bags I desire with my SA since July, and check in with her every month by text and in person visits to the store. Maybe it's time for another in person visit :smile:

Reactions: slyeee
Dear TPFers in bay area, may I ask your opinion? I have been shopping in Hermes San Francisco store for almost two years. And I have been spending crazy amount of money and only offered a Constance 18 bag and a mini Kelly bag. I've been seriously thinking if I should transfer my profile to Las Vegas or other stores outside of bay area? My friend who is shopping in New York area, always gets great bags without spending too much. This drives me nuts. I know that the competition is very fierce in bay area, but I wouldn't expect spending so much (over 1:1.5 ratio in non-leather goods)... What are your experiences in bay area Hermes stores? How much do you normally spend before being offered a bag? Any experiences of Las Vegas or Hawaii stores? Any experiences of transfering profiles to other stores? Thank you so much!