Same Color, Different Bag/s - anyone?

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Beaches Galore
Hello!

I know most of you have the same style bag but in different colors. But have you bought bags of the same color but different styles?

I want blue so much i thought of buying an Evelyne in a Blue and a Birkin in Blue as well. To me, blue is so easy to match with my wardrobe, it doesn't get dirty, gives a pop of color and a worry free color.

Chime in please! and please provide as many details as possible.

Thank You!

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
There are many variations even within the same color scheme that I find it easy to "duplicate" reds, blues, purples, etc. in different bags. Totally.

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Hmm... Good Question
OMG..yes! I go through color phases like a serial monogamist!

When I finally decided I liked rouge H, I got in a Kelly Pochette, an Evelyne, a Birkin, and almost a Massai!

And frankly, if I could get my hands on it...I would do the same in vert olive or vert bronze, natural barenia....

OH..and then there is the leather love...I went through a swift phase, a clemence phase, a fjord phase, because of course, the colors all look different depending on the skin!

ah, just a few of the many slippery paths down the orange slope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AllthingsHermes

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Lol!!!!

omg..yes! i go through color phases like a serial monogamist!

when i finally decided i liked rouge h, i got in a kelly pochette, an evelyne, a birkin, and almost a massai!

And frankly, if i could get my hands on it...i would do the same in vert olive or vert bronze, natural barenia....

Oh..and then there is the leather love...i went through a swift phase, a clemence phase, a fjord phase, because of course, the colors all look different depending on the skin!

Ah, just a few of the many slippery paths down the orange slope!

medusa2020

H-appy
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
For me it's black - black box in 35 birkin GH,black box in 25 kelly GH, black box in 20 kelly GH, black togo birkin 30 GH & togo birkin 30 in PH & I am looking for a kelly in chevre 32 PH....I love bags in black!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
AB Ranch Montana USA
Yup, you betcha:graucho: I love Vache Natural:yes::smooch:...I just do,I can't help it...:love: I tell myself that each bag looks different because they are at different levels of patina...from pale pale tan to deep red-ish golden tan...I guess,you love what you love..why fight it?:nuts:

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
if u r concerned, u can always get different shades of blue in the same leather or the same shade of blue in different leather. i think there is enough variation in the color family to not let this be a concern! (not to mention a perfect excuse to collect all the colors in the blue family!)

in the blue family, i was totally in love with bleu de preusse until i saw bleu abysse. i am also a big fan of indigo bleu which to me is a more sophisticated color than black (better against my skin tone as well!)

1hautemama

Feb 7, 2009
Los Angeles
I actually think that it could get very boring collecting the same color. The pics posted of AAB's collection is definitely exciting but the all-black collection is a snooze for me. Just my opinion...