Same Color, Different Bag/s - anyone?

IMHO, no other brands can match H's Bleu Indigo, Rouge H, or Raisin. If money were no option I would collect various styles in these three colors.

baileylab - I have a Bleu Indigo Gao and have decided to start saving for a Bolide, also in Bleu Indigo. While some don't care for Bleu Indigo, I find the color to be very calming and comforting.

DiamondS' blacks, taken a year ago:

DSC00784.jpg

She has added new black bags since then but hasn't taken an updated pic.

Yes, I'm her spokeshomo. :lol:

I would love to be a spokeshetero for Diamonds!!

Thanks, everybody. i think i'll become a collector of blue since i love that color so much.

Valencia, i'm actually thinking of a Paris Bombay/Plume 37 in Indigo. It'll be almost black (easy to match) and with blue tones too.

It all comes down to whether or not one is a "collector" or just a "wearer". Collectors want every single thing every made - it's the thrill of the chase and seeing it all together.

I'm a "wearer", and having too many or duplicates takes away the specialness for me.

Oh, my...yes!

Four 35cm Black Birkins
One 40cm Black Whitebus
One Black Leather Garden Party
One Black Swift Kelly Longue Clutch

One 35cm Rouge H Birkin
One 40cm Rouge H Paris Bombay
One 40cm Rouge H Whitebus
One 37cm Rouge Bolide

I have a reverse dilemma. I am in love with hermes and have the urge to buy. However, I realised that only a few models work for me. The kelly, lindy and jypsiere. I tried to go into diversification and added a bolide but ended up with regrets and selling off at huge loss. Those hand carry only hermesbags is a no no as I need a strap. So if i need to add more hermes bags into my collection, it will be the same models but in different colours. Does it makes sense? Or perhaps i should just stop at my current collection? Pros is i can save alot of money, but the cons is that I hv no more bags to look forward to... Anyone facing this opposite dilemma?

You have a clear idea of which styles work for you and I expect that is the same for sizes as well.
You clearly do not buy just to own.
Consider your wardrobe; are there other tones and colours that would still be useful to have?
I'm sure that there are; make an informed choice and enjoy the anticipation, the selection, the purchase and most important of all THE USE.

Reactions: bagloverismeme
You have a clear idea of which styles work for you and I expect that is the same for sizes as well.
You clearly do not buy just to own.
Consider your wardrobe; are there other tones and colours that would still be useful to have?
I'm sure that there are; make an informed choice and enjoy the anticipation, the selection, the purchase and most important of all THE USE.
Why not look at the Berline? There are two sizes and will open up some new colors for you as well.