Same Color, Different Bag/s - anyone?

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello!

I know most of you have the same style bag but in different colors. But have you bought bags of the same color but different styles?

I want blue so much i thought of buying an Evelyne in a Blue and a Birkin in Blue as well. To me, blue is so easy to match with my wardrobe, it doesn't get dirty, gives a pop of color and a worry free color.

Chime in please! and please provide as many details as possible.

Thank You!

OMG..yes! I go through color phases like a serial monogamist!

When I finally decided I liked rouge H, I got in a Kelly Pochette, an Evelyne, a Birkin, and almost a Massai!

And frankly, if I could get my hands on it...I would do the same in vert olive or vert bronze, natural barenia....

OH..and then there is the leather love...I went through a swift phase, a clemence phase, a fjord phase, because of course, the colors all look different depending on the skin!

ah, just a few of the many slippery paths down the orange slope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AllthingsHermes
Here's one of my favourite pics from AAB. Love Rouge H.
attachment.php

Lol!!!!

omg..yes! i go through color phases like a serial monogamist!

when i finally decided i liked rouge h, i got in a kelly pochette, an evelyne, a birkin, and almost a massai!

And frankly, if i could get my hands on it...i would do the same in vert olive or vert bronze, natural barenia....

Oh..and then there is the leather love...i went through a swift phase, a clemence phase, a fjord phase, because of course, the colors all look different depending on the skin!

Ah, just a few of the many slippery paths down the orange slope!

For me it's black - black box in 35 birkin GH,black box in 25 kelly GH, black box in 20 kelly GH, black togo birkin 30 GH & togo birkin 30 in PH & I am looking for a kelly in chevre 32 PH....I love bags in black!

Yup, you betcha:graucho: I love Vache Natural:yes::smooch:...I just do,I can't help it...:love: I tell myself that each bag looks different because they are at different levels of patina...from pale pale tan to deep red-ish golden tan...I guess,you love what you love..why fight it?:nuts:

if u r concerned, u can always get different shades of blue in the same leather or the same shade of blue in different leather. i think there is enough variation in the color family to not let this be a concern! (not to mention a perfect excuse to collect all the colors in the blue family!)

in the blue family, i was totally in love with bleu de preusse until i saw bleu abysse. i am also a big fan of indigo bleu which to me is a more sophisticated color than black (better against my skin tone as well!)

I actually think that it could get very boring collecting the same color. The pics posted of AAB's collection is definitely exciting but the all-black collection is a snooze for me. Just my opinion...