Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

Thank you @Purses & Perfumes ! Between us I have been researching a Hermès Kelly 28 in Sellier box leather, so when I saw this bag it was just familiar enough to steal my heart (at a fraction of the price, very high quality and available!). Still there are details (like the adjustable strap with the Ferragamo buckle) that make it a different bag.

The colour is perfect and very versatile. Next time I wear I will share.

The code on my receipt says 8058572741144 @Sunshine mama , hope that helps!
Thank you so much. I feel exactly the same way about the Kelly 28 reference! One more question. What is the name of this bag? Sorry to bother you so much.

Reactions: De sac
Thank you @Purses & Perfumes ! Between us I have been researching a Hermès Kelly 28 in Sellier box leather, so when I saw this bag it was just familiar enough to steal my heart (at a fraction of the price, very high quality and available!). Still there are details (like the adjustable strap with the Ferragamo buckle) that make it a different bag.

The colour is perfect and very versatile. Next time I wear I will share.

The code on my receipt says 8058572741144 @Sunshine mama , hope that helps!
Yes, that was exactly what I thought of when I saw your bag - I love the shape and style of the Kelly. I recently had a chance to try on a Ferragamo bag (the quilted Gancini) for the first time, and I was very impressed at the high quality of the leather and how well made it is.

Yes, that was exactly what I thought of when I saw your bag - I love the shape and style of the Kelly. I recently had a chance to try on a Ferragamo bag (the quilted Gancini) for the first time, and I was very impressed at the high quality of the leather and how well made it is.

It makes me chuckle when I read the replicas thread - to me this has been a very good lesson in how life would be getting in and out of a Kelly and particularly a stiffer leather (which I love the look of).

I don't want to talk it up too much because then more people will flock to Ferragamo!!

What is the name of this bag? Sorry to bother you so much.

From December until January you could still find the bag under Ferragamo's creations. Then i guess they revamped the website and for a while i couldn't get access directly to the eu's Ferragamo's creations. I was able though because i had the product bookmarked.
https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/eu/en/special-collections/ferragamos-creations/gsaffiano-c-675466--24

The link does not work anymore and the bag is not currently available on the website. At some point when i used the store locator (January?) you could get the gold version from the Milan store.

According to the ferragamo's e-shop the bag was called Gancini Large Top Handle.

Attachments

• 15564613623384327435105490614245.jpg
    15564613623384327435105490614245.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 396
From December until January you could still find the bag under Ferragamo's creations. Then i guess they revamped the website and for a while i couldn't get access directly to the eu's Ferragamo's creations. I was able though because i had the product bookmarked.
https://www.ferragamo.com/shop/eu/en/special-collections/ferragamos-creations/gsaffiano-c-675466--24

The link does not work anymore and the bag is not currently available on the website. At some point when i used the store locator (January?) you could get the gold version from the Milan store.

According to the ferragamo's e-shop the bag was called Gancini Large Top Handle.
Thank you sooo much for this info. I guess it will be a waiting game. Maybe they will even come out with a red one!

Presenting the Classic Flap bag. I love it. :loveeyes: I knew I wanted this bag as soon as I saw it, but choosing a color was a bit of a challenge! The SA showed me a dark green color (called pine), which was gorgeous.
But I knew this was the one I wanted for sure. :heart:
View attachment 4458991
That is a beautiful bag. I wish you well to wear it. Btw, what is the name of the color? I almost bought my Studio bag in the same color. It was a very close tie between it and Jasmine. Jasmine won out.

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes