Salvatore Ferragamo Collections - post your pics here

Many thanks @Greenredapple amd @Sunshine mama ! It was love at first site.
I'm sure the bags are available (in very limited quantities) worldwide but when I purchased, they advised me of European stock levels (because I am in Europe). No matter where it is I'm pretty sure they can ship it to you if it's in stock.
I was asking about the black and it was long gone!
Apparently now the gold is available through special order, which takes up to 8 months.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Many thanks @Greenredapple amd @Sunshine mama ! It was love at first site.
I'm sure the bags are available (in very limited quantities) worldwide but when I purchased, they advised me of European stock levels (because I am in Europe). No matter where it is I'm pretty sure they can ship it to you if it's in stock.
I was asking about the black and it was long gone!
Apparently now the gold is available through special order, which takes up to 8 months.
Thank you! Please could you share the item number? The last time I went to the store, no SA understood what I was talking about!!!:annoyed:
They just wanted to steer me to another bag!

Thank you @Purses & Perfumes ! Between us I have been researching a Hermès Kelly 28 in Sellier box leather, so when I saw this bag it was just familiar enough to steal my heart (at a fraction of the price, very high quality and available!). Still there are details (like the adjustable strap with the Ferragamo buckle) that make it a different bag.

The colour is perfect and very versatile. Next time I wear I will share.

The code on my receipt says 8058572741144 @Sunshine mama , hope that helps!