$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I will be grateful if you can give me some tips and advice. I'm on my way to buy my first SL bag- I have my eyes on the small Loulou in black+ Gold HW. I live in a European country that has no YSL boutiques anywhere near, so that means I'll have to order it online. Can you recommend me how can I save some money on it or I shall buy the full priced item from the YSL website?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I will be grateful if you can give me some tips and advice. I'm on my way to buy my first SL bag- I have my eyes on the small Loulou in black+ Gold HW. I live in a European country that has no YSL boutiques anywhere near, so that means I'll have to order it online. Can you recommend me how can I save some money on it or I shall buy the full priced item from the YSL website?

Hi! I have my eye on the same bag :smile: The private sale will happen this month (also online and the link is usually shared here) however, I would be surprised if the black with gold is included in the sale - last year's sale had the Lou Lou's in black patent with silver hw and a few lighter colors with silver hw. The outlets ship but rarely ever have gold hardware items. If it is not in the private sale, your best bet is to purchase when Saks or another retailer has promotions for X$'s off a purchase of X as YSL is often included in these promos. (Someone else may have better tips - just my personal experience).

Reactions: PJMac and aarynmcf
Hi! I have my eye on the same bag :smile: The private sale will happen this month (also online and the link is usually shared here) however, I would be surprised if the black with gold is included in the sale - last year's sale had the Lou Lou's in black patent with silver hw and a few lighter colors with silver hw. The outlets ship but rarely ever have gold hardware items. If it is not in the private sale, your best bet is to purchase when Saks or another retailer has promotions for X$'s off a purchase of X as YSL is often included in these promos. (Someone else may have better tips - just my personal experience).

I second all of this! Check european sites too as prices are usually a little cheaper. Matchesfashion, mytheresa, luisaviaroma.