Sale on Wednesday; question from Jackie! help!

So if I've been a lurker here for a while and tempted to purchase my first BE, I would technically be a newbie, shouldn't use this code, and should wait to join in an hour later?

Someone mentioned the code for newbies was still in effect, though that has been since Nov. You'd might email Jackie and ask. That was good for 40% off, but either way I'm sure it would be okay for you to join the fun!

OK....how did I miss this thread??? I seriously was online yesterday, at least a dozen times, and this thread didn't come up until last night at about 11:30 pm. Was it moved from another thread???

Anyway, I can't wait till the sale!!! I have no idea what I am searching for, if anything, but it will be fun to see what is available. I'm a newbie BE fan as well, and I wish I would have been around for the bespoke bliss.....I have some catching up to do!

Susan....please let me know what time you set your alarm for as I am challenged in the whole time-space continuum concept!!!;)

Yes, someone who is really good with this please let us know what time - I swear I managed to screw it up on the SS;) I think the DST in the US messes me up everytime on things in GMT. I'm in CA so if someone could tell me what time the sale officially starts, I'd be most appreciative!!!

HA....yah, I am totally challenged when it comes to that!!! Susan and I are right there with you in California! I hope someone can get it right!

Of course! As soon as I know what time it is...I will fill you west coast gals in.

Speaking of which......anyone know what time this begins? Or is that going to be part of our email dealio?

^^ I am chronologically challenged as well :Push: and will appreciate someone doing the conversion for us across the US. . .

I am thinking though that if it start 3 or 4 pm GMT, that all US time zones will be during reasonable morning hours :yes: I hope!!

It doesn't make it any easier that here in the UK, tPF shows that the USA is 4 hours behind us BUT in reality it's 5 hours. Throw in time differences in the USA and I'm confused from the word go!

4pm GMT = -8 hours for California = 8am
3pm GMT = 7am

For those of us in the central time zone it will be 10am, around the time I'll be at work. Hopefully it will start 1 hour earlier for the tpf members, 3pm GMT would be great.

4pm GMT = -8 hours for California = 8am
3pm GMT = 7am

For those of us in the central time zone it will be 10am, around the time I'll be at work. Hopefully it will start 1 hour earlier for the tpf members, 3pm GMT would be great.

ITA!!! 3pm GMT would be PERFECT for me here in CA. Time to shop before work!!!:yahoo: