Sale on Wednesday; question from Jackie! help!

Thanks Jackie - so thoughtful as usual - you rock! A code seems like the easiest solution for this and the last end-of-season (not sample) sale it was a flat percentage off everything I believe so a code should work.

A code sounds nice. But honestly, I think any advance notice of the sale is good enough. I'm sure there are other loyal BE customers out there who are not TPF members and they would probably appreciate first crack as well. I love and appreciate the special treatment, but I understand that all is fair in shopping LOL.

I just need to know the exact date and time (in my time zone haha) this event starts. I will probably get myself out of bed just to check it out:smile:

I think it's wonderful Jackie is giving tpf members a shot at the sale first. She is really exceptional and I know that's part of the reason we are addicted to her bags. Her CS exceeds all out there. Not to mention the leather.

I believe it's a "thank you" gesture on her part. I know on my part I may not have come across BE if it wasn't for tpf and the BE forum. You ladies are such enablers!!
I was just thinking about the amount of sales BE has because of this subforum. For instance, someone mentioned a plum crash protect me and bam - Jackie had 19 orders!

I think it's wonderful Jackie is giving tpf members a shot at the sale first. She is really exceptional and I know that's part of the reason we are addicted to her bags. Her CS exceeds all out there. Not to mention the leather.

I believe it's a "thank you" gesture on her part. I know on my part I may not have come across BE if it wasn't for tpf and the BE forum. You ladies are such enablers!!
I was just thinking about the amount of sales BE has because of this subforum. For instance, someone mentioned a plum crash protect me and bam - Jackie had 19 orders!

I totally agree; jackie's awesome.

Btw, those people that're interested in the plum crash Protect Me, please go to the BE website and put down your deposits. I'm awaitin' one with a window and silver hardware!

Hello!

I just wanted to stop in to mention that the reason for this is that when we had the newbie introduction BE promised that at the next sale we would reward our loyal customers (as opposed to reaching out to new ones).

The only thing is how to police this and actually make it happen. I personally feel that with this amount of notice, an hour is enough time for regulars to get priority. Bags sell out so fast in our sales, that it does not seem fair to let it extend beyond that.

So we have decided to arrange a code that shall be freely distributed to everyone, tpf and non-tpf, who is an existing customer of BE. And we will not put our sales prices on our website until one hour later. At that point you will not need the code.

So just to clarify, we will release a code by email that will give a one-hour priority. Please do share it with each other. However, in all the press and editorial announcements there will be no mention of this code, nor will we mention it on our website, so in that sense it will just be "insiders" who regularly follow us who can benefit. The sale will start one hour later.

Any questions let us know. X

So if I've been a lurker here for a while and tempted to purchase my first BE, I would technically be a newbie, shouldn't use this code, and should wait to join in an hour later?

thanks, JAckie! An hour is MORE than fair, and all existing customers benefiting is also the way to go, not just tpfers. again, thanks so much for this!! You are awesome!!