Saks & Neimans promotions extended lots of YSL included

So many pretty things on sale! The Saks $$$ off and rakuten deal is hard to beat. All of my SL bags so far have come from Saks. Love them!
I’m worried my order will be canceled after reading all the horror stories on these forums of orders being canceled from Saks before they ship out. Apparently Saks doesn’t update their website accurately when an item goes out of stock. Anxiously waiting on the shipping confirmation email!

I’m worried my order will be canceled after reading all the horror stories on these forums of orders being canceled from Saks before they ship out. Apparently Saks doesn’t update their website accurately when an item goes out of stock. Anxiously waiting on the shipping confirmation email!
I ordered a bag on Monday and it shipped on Monday it’ll be here tomorrow I doubt they’ll hv tons of cancellations of course there may be some orders that’ll slip through the cracks but I’m no sure there will be lots of happy shoppers

I ordered a bag on Monday and it shipped on Monday it’ll be here tomorrow I doubt they’ll hv tons of cancellations of course there may be some orders that’ll slip through the cracks but I’m no sure there will be lots of happy shoppers
I ordered mine on Monday night, but I didn’t use the shoprunner...I’ve never ordered from Saks before and I was trying to get my order in before the small loulou sold out :sad:...I hope they don’t cancel my order and that it just takes a couple more days to arrive! I don’t mind waiting for my silly mistake as long as it gets here eventually!

I ordered mine on Monday night, but I didn’t use the shoprunner...I’ve never ordered from Saks before and I was trying to get my order in before the small loulou sold out :sad:...I hope they don’t cancel my order and that it just takes a couple more days to arrive! I don’t mind waiting for my silly mistake as long as it gets here eventually!
Fingers crossed I get it hopefully it’ll come before the week is over

I ordered two bags, one on Thanksgiving and another this past Monday. I still haven't heard ANYTHING about shipping and Saks has been zero help so far. I like can't sleep at night over fear that these bags won't make it =(. Have you had any updates on yor order?