Saks & Neimans promotions extended lots of YSL included

So gorge!! Wae the complimentary gift box the YSL box? So wish I had done that because I just got a brown cardboard box. But at least it has the dust bag
Thank you! No, it's the black Saks box. I think they only have SL boxes for certain bags. My medium WOC and toy loulou came in the SL boxes, but my lou camera bag & this lou puffer did not. And all of my bags were brand new, still wrapped with that foam, etc.
20201205_142131.jpg
I love that color!
Thank you so much! So do I! I love grey!

I had also ordered a black WOC w/ SHW and it arrived today from Saks. It came in an awkward clear plastic bag, wrapped in paper. It did not come with any box and did not include a dust bag. The inside didn't come with care instructions either. I feel like a brat, but I'm unhappy. =(

I had also ordered a black WOC w/ SHW and it arrived today from Saks. It came in an awkward clear plastic bag, wrapped in paper. It did not come with any box and did not include a dust bag. The inside didn't come with care instructions either. I feel like a brat, but I'm unhappy. =(
I don't think you are being a brat. They should at the very least have included the dust bag. Unless woc's don't come with dust bags? I think you should call the customer service and see if they will send you the dust bag.

I ordered 2 envelope bags from saks and neither came with the ysl box but they came with the dust bag and authenticity cards.

I don't think you are being a brat. They should at the very least have included the dust bag. Unless woc's don't come with dust bags? I think you should call the customer service and see if they will send you the dust bag.

I ordered 2 envelope bags from saks and neither came with the ysl box but they came with the dust bag and authenticity cards.
Yeah, I need to figure this out. I can deal without the dust bag but I do feel that authenticity cards are a must! I had previously purchased a WOC and it came with both.