Saks & Neimans promotions extended lots of YSL included

I ordered two bags, one on Thanksgiving and another this past Monday. I still haven't heard ANYTHING about shipping and Saks has been zero help so far. I like can't sleep at night over fear that these bags won't make it =(. Have you had any updates on yor order?
I ordered a YSL cardholder 11/26. Used shoprunner. Shipping confirmation received 11/27 with est delivery date of 12/1. Kept checking for updates and it was stuck in shipping label created. Even yesterday.

Checked this morning and status changed to “returning to shipper. Package refused”
I was home all day and no one from FedEx came. Well the package was refused in a city an hour away from me.

Call Saks. They are useless. After being on hold for 30 mins she comes back and tells me that the shipping label had the wrong address and that’s why it went to that city. She says “I’m not surprised. I’ve gotten a few calls about this today.”

She tells me that she can refund me and I can repurchase online. I asked her about the promo ($75 GC). She puts me on hold again to check if they’ll honor it.
Then a man picks up. I got transferred and had to start all over with him. I finally tell him I just want a refund. Total purchase was $292.19 with taxes. He tells me he’s refunding $275.

To make a long story shorter, after back and forth he says to me that $275 is all he can refund and I would get that 12/23. One hour an 15 minutes of my life wasted. Now I have to call my CC and dispute the full charge. I’m not paying taxes on a item I didn’t receive

I ordered two bags, one on Thanksgiving and another this past Monday. I still haven't heard ANYTHING about shipping and Saks has been zero help so far. I like can't sleep at night over fear that these bags won't make it =(. Have you had any updates on yor order?
No shipping update yet, but I messaged Saks customer service and I was told my order would not get cancelled because it is already reserved...I was then told that the ysl bags are taking a bit longer because of stocking and cyber Monday issues but that if it was ordered then it will definitely be received, just to wait for shipping to occur! Let’s hope things are just a bit delayed.

I ordered a YSL cardholder 11/26. Used shoprunner. Shipping confirmation received 11/27 with est delivery date of 12/1. Kept checking for updates and it was stuck in shipping label created. Even yesterday.

Checked this morning and status changed to “returning to shipper. Package refused”
I was home all day and no one from FedEx came. Well the package was refused in a city an hour away from me.

Call Saks. They are useless. After being on hold for 30 mins she comes back and tells me that the shipping label had the wrong address and that’s why it went to that city. She says “I’m not surprised. I’ve gotten a few calls about this today.”

She tells me that she can refund me and I can repurchase online. I asked her about the promo ($75 GC). She puts me on hold again to check if they’ll honor it.
Then a man picks up. I got transferred and had to start all over with him. I finally tell him I just want a refund. Total purchase was $292.19 with taxes. He tells me he’s refunding $275.

To make a long story shorter, after back and forth he says to me that $275 is all he can refund and I would get that 12/23. One hour an 15 minutes of my life wasted. Now I have to call my CC and dispute the full charge. I’m not paying taxes on a item I didn’t receive

My jaw dropped and my heart sank after reading this! This is so unprofessional! Especially during the holiday season, Saks needs to get it together! There is no reason why they should be making people go through these experiences!

Reactions: manderson904
No shipping update yet, but I messaged Saks customer service and I was told my order would not get cancelled because it is already reserved...I was then told that the ysl bags are taking a bit longer because of stocking and cyber Monday issues but that if it was ordered then it will definitely be received, just to wait for shipping to occur! Let’s hope things are just a bit delayed.
Please keep us posted on when your order arrives AND if it's in adequate condition. I've read comments from others who mentioned their orders arrived in plastic bags with scratches and wrinkles.

My jaw dropped and my heart sank after reading this! This is so unprofessional! Especially during the holiday season, Saks needs to get it together! There is no reason why they should be making people go through these experiences!
Agreed. Super unprofessional. It was my first time ordering from Saks and it will be my last. I missed out on getting the card holder from Jomashop because I was expecting this one.

Also, it’s utterly ridiculous for a refund to be held for 15 business days. Glad it was my CC and not my debit card.

Agreed. Super unprofessional. It was my first time ordering from Saks and it will be my last. I missed out on getting the card holder from Jomashop because I was expecting this one.

Also, it’s utterly ridiculous for a refund to be held for 15 business days. Glad it was my CC and not my debit card.
This is so worrying especially since I haven’t even gotten a shipping confirmation yet! :sad:

Update: My purse has arrived ordered Monday afternoon/evening & it was delivered via fed ex about a hour ago
How is the condition? Oh how I wish I had used shoprunner!! Oh well haha! Live and you learn I guess! I’ll be annoyed if it ends up being cancelled or something goes wrong and I miss the cyber Monday discounts this year though...

It is even more unfair that this is happening with a store like Saks that is held to a higher degree of quality and customer servic
Update: My purse has arrived ordered Monday afternoon/evening & it was delivered via fed ex about a hour ago
Did it come in a YSL or Saks box?

How is the condition? Oh how I wish I had used shoprunner!! Oh well haha! Live and you learn I guess! I’ll be annoyed if it ends up being cancelled or something goes wrong and I miss the cyber Monday discounts this year though...
The bag is fine it’s new with tags. I woulda prob bought it again using shoprunner right after realizing I didn’t use it initially

Please keep us posted on when your order arrives AND if it's in adequate condition. I've read comments from others who mentioned their orders arrived in plastic bags with scratches and wrinkles.
I contacted Saks customer support and they agreed to expedite my shipping to have it to me by this Friday December 4th. They said it should be shipped within the next 24 hours so I will update you if it does in fact ship and I get a confirmation

Reactions: manderson904
I contacted Saks customer support and they agreed to expedite my shipping to have it to me by this Friday December 4th. They said it should be shipped within the next 24 hours so I will update you if it does in fact ship and I get a confirmation
I think Saks' "ears" must be ringing from all our chatter because I just received shipping confirmation for my order placed last Thursday.