Saks Consolidation Sale

I am so bummed that I'm not near one of these major stores. I would looove to be at this sale. I got lucky with the 4th of July sale by calling around. I might try the same approach. If you have a good SA at one of the consolidation stores please PM me. From what I've heard so far there aren't a ton of shoes. Boo. My fav.

Please keep us posted on what you score so I can live vicariously through you!!

Now I'm confused. I live-chatted with someone on the Saks site to see what time the consolidation sale starts and this was the response: "
I regret to inform you that I was unable to locate the exact date of the Consolidation sale. It has not been finalized. We should have it within a week or two at the max." Whaaaaat? Possible that the rep doesn't have the correct info, but I was hoping it was tomorrow!

mranda said:
Now I'm confused. I live-chatted with someone on the Saks site to see what time the consolidation sale starts and this was the response: "
I regret to inform you that I was unable to locate the exact date of the Consolidation sale. It has not been finalized. We should have it within a week or two at the max." Whaaaaat? Possible that the rep doesn't have the correct info, but I was hoping it was tomorrow!

Hmmmm... Very weird!!!