Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

Does anyone have the niki shopping tote in medium (DIMENSIONS: 12.9 X 10.6 X 4.5 INCHES) ? I’ve been obsessing over it but i couldnt tell if it’ll fit a macbook air 13”? Please help! The only store in my country doesnt have it in stock for me to see

Im thinking of getting this as my one tote bag, how does it hold up and what can it fit?

Any help is appreciated ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_5531.png
    IMG_5531.png
    456.2 KB · Views: 11
I have been on the hunt for a new YSL bag. One that I can use as an everyday bag. It has to be functional and relatively low maintenance. I looked at the medium Lou Lou and the large College bags. I just wasn’t loving those bags as an “everyday chuck your stuff in and go bag.” A bit too fancy maybe (for me). In my continued hunt, I recently stumbled upon a “new arrival” medium Niki at my local Neiman Marcus. Omg! So incredibly functional. And, the leather is simply amazing and different. It is my understanding it is lambskin, but with deep pebble embossing. It is soft and the leather smell is great. The color is Dark Coffee. Paired with the antique gold hardware, gorgeous! NM gave me a 15% discount so I bought this beauty. 😊♥️

Attachments

• 68296914-FD71-4F55-8AD5-9C7E438EADCB.jpeg
    68296914-FD71-4F55-8AD5-9C7E438EADCB.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 123
I have been on the hunt for a new YSL bag. One that I can use as an everyday bag. It has to be functional and relatively low maintenance. I looked at the medium Lou Lou and the large College bags. I just wasn’t loving those bags as an “everyday chuck your stuff in and go bag.” A bit too fancy maybe (for me). In my continued hunt, I recently stumbled upon a “new arrival” medium Niki at my local Neiman Marcus. Omg! So incredibly functional. And, the leather is simply amazing and different. It is my understanding it is lambskin, but with deep pebble embossing. It is soft and the leather smell is great. The color is Dark Coffee. Paired with the antique gold hardware, gorgeous! NM gave me a 15% discount so I bought this beauty. 😊♥️
Gorgeous!!! The Niki is definitely my favorite YSL bag…💗

Hi, I want to share my experience buying Niki last weekend.

Initially I prefer Niki baby than Niki medium, but my local store doesn’t carry baby at all, so I bought the medium size before price increase.

I met an amazing SA. I checked the bag (logo, stitching, glue mark) before made the payment. When I asked regarding the box, she said that only shoes and SLG get it, and I’m totally okay with it, but what a surprise when she gave me one while wrapping my bag! 🥰

On the next day, I unwrapped the bag, got rid the protective layers on the handles and found one bulgy spot near ysl logo. It seemed like something hard underneath and I couldn’t get rid of it. I texted the SA and later she asked me to come (at first she said I couldn’t exchange it since the bag wasn’t in the same condition as I got it from the store - no protective layers on the handles).

After she inspected it, it seemed like the bulgy spot is from logo plate and I could exchange it. She gave me another bag, but the logo can be seen “cracked”. So she took out other 2 bags from inside for me to choose.

And finally I got home happily with my bag

Attachments

• IMG_1876.jpeg
    IMG_1876.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 91
Hi,

Looking to get a YSL Niki Shearling bag in medium

The 2 colours are Stone and Grey. Both look exactly the same online. Does anyone have either of these bags?

Am in the UK and will be buying from Selfridges or Net a Porter.

Many thanks
R

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_205825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_205825_Chrome.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20231128_204526_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_204526_Chrome.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 36
Dear Ladies, im looking to get a niki medium but im wondering can my ysl large flap wallet fit in niki medium? Im deciding between large college and niki medium. Ysl college large seems very formal whereby niki medium can be dressed up or down. Can anyone advise me on this? Many thanks ladies

Dear Ladies, im looking to get a niki medium but im wondering can my ysl large flap wallet fit in niki medium? Im deciding between large college and niki medium. Ysl college large seems very formal whereby niki medium can be dressed up or down. Can anyone advise me on this? Many thanks ladies
Sorry I don't know the size of the wallet but love my Niki Medium. On saks.com the dimensions are below so hope this helps:

SIZE
  • Adjustable shoulder chain, 11.75"-20.75" drop
  • 10.5"W x 7.5"H x 3.25"D

The medium Niki is a pretty big bag (my favorite size). I think all wallets would fit.