Saint Laurent Shoes

For me they were comfy from the first wear, quite different from, e.g. the Orans which can be quite stiff at the beginning
Thank you I watched a youtube comparison review where the lady said that they were painful to wear and the Orans were comfy. Pretty much the opposite. I really love the look of them.

Thank you I watched a youtube comparison review where the lady said that they were painful to wear and the Orans were comfy. Pretty much the opposite. I really love the look of them.
I guess it depends on the shape of your foot and the leather used. Have you tried on the ones you want? For me the SLs were comfy from first wear whereas the Orans had to be broken in

Reactions: HavPlenty
This is what my photo gallery looks like prior to new purchases!

View attachment 5185731
This is what my photo gallery looks like prior to new purchases!

View attachment 5185731
They are beautiful! So classic and chic. Enjoy!

Reactions: randr21
new paloma wedges
D09831.002_2.jpg

Yes. But are narrow. If your feet is wide, buy half size up. One size more is too large.
I am always 39 (in the majority of the brands) and I bought 39.
View attachment 4821306
For me they were comfy from the first wear, quite different from, e.g. the Orans which can be quite stiff at the beginning
This was my problem - I don’t have wide feet but they’re so narrow I end up sort of gripping to keep them on as I walk. It’s fine for short distances - around supermarkets/out to lunch etc but by contrast I’ve done all day sightseeing in my Oran’s with no issues at all. Maybe after a while they’ll give a little - they’re beautiful though so I’ll keep trying.

They are comfortable enough! I wear the same size in SLP as I do in most CL. But this pair does not have the Opyum heel, it’s the color – the color is Opyum red! Plus black… I’ll post a better pic.