Saint Laurent Shoes

Thanks! I’m a 37.5 in YSL. I have several pairs of Tribute and love them. I love this sandal in Gold. It’s a true timeless beauty!

We both wear the most popular sizes! These are a must stalk. They make you feel like a goddess. Looks really good with black anything.

Does anyone have the tribute espadrilles wedges? If so, what is the west and tear?
I have them and I absolutely love them! I purchased them the summer before last in the warm brown ( cognac) leather and I wear them with shorts, jeans, dresses...and they are still looking like they are brand new. There’s been no wear and tear. I mainly wear them to dinner, on vacation or to an event ...not a daily wear shoe obviously. Theyre very comfortable, even for long periods of time and I love the look with everything I wear them with. I definitely recommend.

@Havanese 28

This is very helpful and encouraging.

I’m interested in the all black color way. I am picky in matching metal and my two black wedges have silver hardware. I did notice limited size available across major department stores.
I’m picky in matching my hardware as well! I only do “gold” tones. The black are fabulous, but I have black Valentino espadrilles I love, so I went with the cognac. I wear a kit if warm times, abs the brown work great for me. You can’t go wrong. I consider these a classic must-have. Of course, I’m a fan of all Tributes.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
I’m picky in matching my hardware as well! I only do “gold” tones. The black are fabulous, but I have black Valentino espadrilles I love, so I went with the cognac. I wear a lot of warm tones , and the brown work great for me. You can’t go wrong. I consider these a classic must-have. Of course, I’m a fan of all Tributes.