Saint Laurent RTW

It does not have the logo. It's confusing because they had two different versions at the same time. The one I got was I think $690 and there was another one out there for closer to $1000 that looked very similar. I think the one I got might've been shorter? I noticed they started slapping that Cassandre logo on a lot of things and raising the price a lot! Anyway no, it's not too hot because it's pretty thin.
the cropped aspect is a little challenging, I wouldn't mind if it was a couple inches longer ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: cecchetti
Event night in London (anyone else that was there too?)

I tried on a blue-black denim jacket I love it, but it's quite similar to a Vivianne Westwood Marlene jacket I have already. This is a 36, but I think I may want a 38

View attachment 5990460
I think the 38 would be too large in the shoulder? Depending on what you are wearing underneath, I think 36 is the right size. A little hard to tell bc the sleeves are so long. They give the impression even the 36 is oversized on you :smile:

Event night in London (anyone else that was there too?)

I tried on a blue-black denim jacket I love it, but it's quite similar to a Vivianne Westwood Marlene jacket I have already. This is a 36, but I think I may want a 38

View attachment 5990460
I agree with @880 that it’s hard to tell because of the sleeve length, although a 38 might give you a bit more length in the body-it depends how comfortable you are in the 36.
It’s a lovely jacket!

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger and 880
I think the 38 would be too large in the shoulder? Depending on what you are wearing underneath, I think 36 is the right size. A little hard to tell bc the sleeves are so long. They give the impression even the 36 is oversized on you :smile:

Thank you, very helpful. I'm not usually a 36 in SL but maybe you're correct with this casual piece. When my SA gets the 38 in, I'll try both again.

• Love
I agree with @880 that it’s hard to tell because of the sleeve length, although a 38 might give you a bit more length in the body-it depends how comfortable you are in the 36.
It’s a lovely jacket!

Honestly, it looks 'nothing' on the hanger, but on, it's fab. I agree about the length. My friend tried it on too who is normally a 34/36 and a little shorter than me (I have a pic but I won't post) and the 36 looked perfect on her.

• Love
This is the other piece I'm interested in, but the model was wearing it. It has a caped 'storm-flap' back and a slight cut-out waist. Basically this, but in cotton not silk.

This is the model (not moi!) She is wearing the new eel flats. Her make-up was very 1980s Robert Palmer video a look that was in again around 10 years ago and quite 'Pilati' as well as 1980s YSL Couture
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 07.48.01.png

Last edited:
This is the other piece I'm interested in, but the model was wearing it. It has a caped 'storm-flap' back and a slight cut-out waist. Basically this, but in cotton not silk.

This is the model (not moi!) She is wearing the new eel flats. Her make-up was very 1980s Robert Palmer video a look that was in again around 10 years ago and quite 'Pilati' as well as 1980s YSL Couture
View attachment 5990626
Yes that’s lovely-as are the eel shoes…

• Love
Reactions: papertiger
Yes that’s lovely-as are the eel shoes…

Great shoes, and boots (love Betty and Lous, every variation).

I have to try on. The LS version and the SL safari dresses were both too classic. If it looks like I'm wearing vintage, I may as well buy vintage. The green sleeveless, has a bit of 'something' more about it IMO.

This season's very wearable IMO (unless you're looking for an evening gown, in which case don't bother unless you're 5'10" and a stick and don't mind sheer or sequins. I find sequins at night naff, sequins are for breakfast! :biggrin: