Sable in Action

View attachment 3516640

@luna_bel

In the absence of a mass of 'us' sable in action shots I do hope it's ok to resort to Instagram. I really like her outfit. A good use of colours, well fitted clothes and obviously a quality sable.

IG

Beautiful fur! Thanks for the update Prefect Day! Hate not to be able to be an active contributor lately. The business schedule is killing me! [emoji30]

I just searched for knitted sable and I found a few things including some lovely pieces by Gorski. This (courtesy of ML furs) is priced at $4,400 so not cheap but doesn't it look lovely.

https://www.mlfurs.com/brown-russian-sable-knitted-fur-stole

View attachment 3494616

Love this look!!! Thanks, Perfect Day. :hugs:

View attachment 3516640

@luna_bel

In the absence of a mass of 'us' sable in action shots I do hope it's ok to resort to Instagram. I really like her outfit. A good use of colours, well fitted clothes and obviously a quality sable.

IG

Beautiful fur! Thanks for the update Prefect Day! Hate not to be able to be an active contributor lately. The business schedule is killing me! [emoji30]

hermesBB, you have been missed on this thread!!!
Also, +2 on Perfect Day's post ~ love the sable, her bag and believe it or not her red hat and skirt. :heart:

Hi Ladies. I wanted to join this thread with a cute story. I have several fur coats of varying styles/lengths. 3 I purchased (not sable) 1 was inherited. The inherited was small and it came to me cauz I was only one who fit in it. Had no idea what it was. Took it to my fur store where I store my coats in summer. Turns out it's sable!The clerks at fur store love it! They said it's in great condition and worth more than any of my other fur coats! I dont wear it much since I feel it's dressy? Plus it's short so not as warm. Seeing this thread I thought maybe I should wear it more often. Here it is. IMG_1479303310.597139.jpg

Hi Ladies. I wanted to join this thread with a cute story. I have several fur coats of varying styles/lengths. 3 I purchased (not sable) 1 was inherited. The inherited was small and it came to me cauz I was only one who fit in it. Had no idea what it was. Took it to my fur store where I store my coats in summer. Turns out it's sable!The clerks at fur store love it! They said it's in great condition and worth more than any of my other fur coats! I dont wear it much since I feel it's dressy? Plus it's short so not as warm. Seeing this thread I thought maybe I should wear it more often. Here it is. View attachment 3522629

Lovely jacket! This can be worn like a bolero or over a denim shirt! Great buy here, cannt wait to see your action photos!

Hi Ladies. I wanted to join this thread with a cute story. I have several fur coats of varying styles/lengths. 3 I purchased (not sable) 1 was inherited. The inherited was small and it came to me cauz I was only one who fit in it. Had no idea what it was. Took it to my fur store where I store my coats in summer. Turns out it's sable!The clerks at fur store love it! They said it's in great condition and worth more than any of my other fur coats! I dont wear it much since I feel it's dressy? Plus it's short so not as warm. Seeing this thread I thought maybe I should wear it more often. Here it is. View attachment 3522629

Gorgeous, congrats on inheriting such a piece! [emoji7] You should definitely wear it and if I were you I would read more about how to take care of my sable coat. I guess car seatbelts are bad for fur and I don't know how they like Chanel chain straps, I would personally be careful with them. Enjoy your very special furcoat [emoji173]️

Gorgeous, congrats on inheriting such a piece! [emoji7] You should definitely wear it and if I were you I would read more about how to take care of my sable coat. I guess car seatbelts are bad for fur and I don't know how they like Chanel chain straps, I would personally be careful with them. Enjoy your very special furcoat [emoji173]️

Oh wow! I've had fur coats for years and never thought about seat belts or chain straps. But that makes sense that it would wear down the fur. This thread has given me new inspiration. Bring on the cold weather!

Reactions: Prada_Princess

Oh I do love it, I bet it would be so chic, dressed down too.