Sable in Action

I'd ask why they can't provide a translated certificate of authenticity and fur origin. It'll be interesting to hear your impressions after visiting! I also look forward to replies here from experienced fur shoppers.

I just realized that I never provided an update! I visited the shop and I was not impressed. I did not get to see or try the sable as they didnt have any in the store but I did try some of the other pieces. The store is called L.Cuppini. The designs are very cute but IMO the quality is subpar. I tried on the Aspen parka which can be worn a few different ways and over a span of about 20 min, the coats had 4 buttons pop out. I tried another piece and a hook fell off. So I think overall, although the designs are very modern and the prices are very good, its not worth it. Maybe others have had a better experience?

I am actually thinking of getting a piece made custom and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for furriers in the NY area? I have heard of pologeorgis and mark kaufman who will make custom pieces. Has anyone had any experience with either of these?