RUN Don't Walk to Dillard's Sale Reveal!!!!!!

When my SA called and said they were having a sale she called me because she wanted me to know she was holding the berry and wanted to know if I wanted it. My DH said he thought by my reaction to the phone call that I had won the lottery! I kinda did!:rolleyes:

*note to myself* -need to start relationship with faithful SA.... *

I wish somebody would call me and tell me they're holding something like this for me and can't wait to see me at their store LoL, the only one calling me so far is the clinique counter... :sad:
So how much did everything end up costing?

So how much did the Sabrinas each end up costing?

The patent green was 20.00 more. The SA had to pull the berry and put it behind the counter 2 weeks ago cause everyone kept asking to hold it and touch it but no one was buying...she said they got worried it would get dirty. Only people who asked about her got to see her. I got some big time dirty looks when they brought her out for me.

Oh and some bay keyfobs/purse charms came for me yesterday

IMG_1524.jpg

whatta score!!!!!:nuts:

congrats!!!! looooove the Sabrinas!!!:heart:

The Berry is large correct? So with all the discounts a large was right at $200?! OMG! I want the small and want to go steal it at that price?! Do you know if the sale is still on for tomorrow! I tried to go tonight but it was already closed...I'm so happy for you, wow!

The patent green was 20.00 more. The SA had to pull the berry and put it behind the counter 2 weeks ago cause everyone kept asking to hold it and touch it but no one was buying...she said they got worried it would get dirty. Only people who asked about her got to see her. I got some big time dirty looks when they brought her out for me.

Well they can just get over it. She was meant to be yours!

The Berry is large correct? So with all the discounts a large was right at $200?! OMG! I want the small and want to go steal it at that price?! Do you know if the sale is still on for tomorrow! I tried to go tonight but it was already closed...I'm so happy for you, wow!

Thanks! yes the berry is large...they told me yesterday it was then only but I got a call today that the wristlet I'd seen was now on sale today too...the SA didn't really know when the sale stops but she was hoping to not have to remove all the sale stickers tomorrow...I don't see them doing that either.