RUN Don't Walk to Dillard's Sale Reveal!!!!!!

Today's sale was 40% off with an extra 30% off selected items...seasonal colors of sabrina were included to make room for more stuff next week.

Today's sale was 40% off with an extra 30% off selected items...seasonal colors of sabrina were included to make room for more stuff next week.

Hold the phone...40% off EVERYTHING!??? And then an additional 30% off of what? What color Sabrina's? And is the sale still on tomorrow? Girl you are about to give me a heart attack...I need more info!

IMG_1507.jpg

Hold the phone...40% off EVERYTHING!??? And then an additional 30% off of what? What color Sabrina's? And is the sale still on tomorrow? Girl you are about to give me a heart attack...I need more info!

Selected Zoes, Sabrina, Ergo patent satchel in pinks, Ergo pleated satchel in sig denim and brown, op art wristlets and minis in brown, swing pack in op art brown...I couldn't even take it all in! I was breathing hard. My DH came with me and totally got in freak out mode with me, which is so not like him. He actually encouraged the purchases! I was gonna buy one.