Rumor: 2008 Lesportsac Tokidoki

While I'm really excited for re-releases, part of me is a bit wary. I would LOVE to be able to get citta and inferno for retail (or below) again, but at the same time I wonder if I should buy any of the rarer bags now. If I were to buy a tan pg, for way above retail, it's possible I could get the exact same bag next year. On the other hand, it's possible that re-releases mean they will only have some of the bag styles, or that they'll have different hardware, like the 2nd generation OP. Dilemma, dilemma. :Push:

I had the same conflict - should I wait or should I buy?????

I decided to buy now. I just paid big bucks for my citta MM, but I would be sick if I let it pass, and then next year this rumor doesn't happen, or the don't re-release the Mamma Mia style or the citta print. By then either I wouldn't find it at all, or it would be even more expensive, so I took a chance. I would still be happy if they did re-release, as then i'd get a chance to get other older prints that I just can't afford to buy every one I want at the prices on Ebay now.

I'll just enjoy what I have, and keep my fingers crossed for next year!

Tan playground & Foresta YEAH!

I don't know how I feel about re-releases... I mean some of my bags make me feel more speshkal lol... I hunted for my bags during the great sale months after paradiso and inferno and managed to get one's I liked (not necessarily really really wanted) but I've grown attached. I feel kind of jipped if they appear again and are easier to get but that's just me.

I think it'd be great if there was something SLIGHTLY different to help identify them :wondering:

i know what you mean jen. it's that rush you get finding that HTF bag just for yourself. Then to know it may become that available to get.. it won't feel the same. It's kinda like the 2nd gen OP. At least they identified that by the qee and chain.

Time will tell. =)

I have mixed feelings too. Though I would like to see some Tan PG stuff, I realize it would de-value the Tan PG items I have already.

It'd be nice for them to bring back the angioletto and some of the other discontinued bags, but I have a feeling it will just be limited to the current selection (i.e. portas instead of angiolettos, like they did with 2nd gen OP).

I'm glad I'm not "collecting" these bags so I don't have to worry about value. I want more bella bellas!! I'd be really :crybaby: if they brought back the Playground print and didn't rerelease the bella bella.

Man, I'm in the wrong line of work right now... One of us needs to move over to LeSportsac and infiltrate their tokidoki account!!

miss dana: carmellina? never heard of those. must have been before i started collecting tokis since i started late. ooh ... since i like small bags, i would probably like those too! :smile:)

Smaller versions of the caramella! :nuts: They would be good for smaller bags.. like bellas.. or dolces.. :yes:

OMG, not sure what to make of this one. def happy but my wallet won't like it one bit.....idk, I think I would love a bigger foresta bag, I only have it in the dolce, but it has my fav coi fish on it...